Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

Country_Girl502
Country_Girl502 wrote:
2013-09-03 13:41:45 -0700

I get bullied every single day

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-03 13:40:44 -0700

Bullying is horrible right

lighght23
lighght23 wrote:
2013-09-03 13:39:54 -0700

bullys -shake head-

cherrysocute123
cherrysocute123 wrote:
2013-08-22 08:22:43 -0700

I got bullied by my friends but I stood up for myself and they started saying I changed Disappointed

LizzieBelle725
LizzieBelle725 wrote:
2013-08-21 15:56:03 -0700

I was bullied by 2 friends who bullied me

kewie
kewie wrote:
2013-08-19 01:44:24 -0700

The people who bully people do it because they t happy when the person is sad
Bullies r idiots

aj08
aj08 wrote:
2013-08-18 14:02:20 -0700

im ollese bulled Sad

kilian
kilian wrote:
2013-08-18 13:20:09 -0700

To This Day is a word spoken poem about bullying, it's really nice.

zainah3

-Call-Me-Tori- wrote:
2013-08-18 11:52:45 -0700

It's NOT good to BULLY !

animeloveryuki
animeloveryuki wrote:
2013-08-16 15:12:24 -0700

it's soo stupid how kids get in trouble for trying to help a poor victom that's geting bullied so what teachers your just gonna watch them die and be okay with it kids shouldn't have to die if you accutaly did something

$he Devil
$he Devil wrote:
2013-08-16 09:27:42 -0700

Yea I'm really popular at mountain home pinkston middle school GO BOMBERS but anyways I'll stop bulling just for me haha kidding

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:23:30 -0700

This needs to happen.

nathan24
nathan24 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:37:17 -0700

we moved a lot because of my dads work so was always new kid at school and got bullied but took martial arts for a few years a knocked the school bully out when he pushed me and the bullies never bothered me again

rusty111
rusty111 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:26:30 -0700

people dont let up with the buliying its happend to my since kindergartan. once one bolliy steps dawn anothere one tacks that ones place it sucks!

IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:20:30 -0700

good video

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-08-16 08:18:25 -0700

I was bullied all my life...and its still going on for me..the same group of kidz pick on me every year..

MarisaKirisame
MarisaKirisame wrote:
2013-08-16 08:15:58 -0700

I was bullied ever since kindergarden.

jasmine0310
jasmine0310 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:15:19 -0700

I am Cyber bullied, by my bullies...

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.