Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

Country_Girl502
Country_Girl502 wrote:
2013-09-03 13:41:45 -0700

I get bullied every single day

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-03 13:40:44 -0700

Bullying is horrible right

lighght23
lighght23 wrote:
2013-09-03 13:39:54 -0700

bullys -shake head-

cherrysocute123
cherrysocute123 wrote:
2013-08-22 08:22:43 -0700

I got bullied by my friends but I stood up for myself and they started saying I changed Disappointed

LizzieBelle725
LizzieBelle725 wrote:
2013-08-21 15:56:03 -0700

I was bullied by 2 friends who bullied me

kewie
kewie wrote:
2013-08-19 01:44:24 -0700

The people who bully people do it because they t happy when the person is sad
Bullies r idiots

aj08
aj08 wrote:
2013-08-18 14:02:20 -0700

im ollese bulled Sad

kilian
kilian wrote:
2013-08-18 13:20:09 -0700

To This Day is a word spoken poem about bullying, it's really nice.

zainah3

-Call-Me-Tori- wrote:
2013-08-18 11:52:45 -0700

It's NOT good to BULLY !

animeloveryuki
animeloveryuki wrote:
2013-08-16 15:12:24 -0700

it's soo stupid how kids get in trouble for trying to help a poor victom that's geting bullied so what teachers your just gonna watch them die and be okay with it kids shouldn't have to die if you accutaly did something

$he Devil
$he Devil wrote:
2013-08-16 09:27:42 -0700

Yea I'm really popular at mountain home pinkston middle school GO BOMBERS but anyways I'll stop bulling just for me haha kidding

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-16 09:23:30 -0700

This needs to happen.

nathan24
nathan24 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:37:17 -0700

we moved a lot because of my dads work so was always new kid at school and got bullied but took martial arts for a few years a knocked the school bully out when he pushed me and the bullies never bothered me again

rusty111
rusty111 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:26:30 -0700

people dont let up with the buliying its happend to my since kindergartan. once one bolliy steps dawn anothere one tacks that ones place it sucks!

IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:20:30 -0700

good video

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-08-16 08:18:25 -0700

I was bullied all my life...and its still going on for me..the same group of kidz pick on me every year..

MarisaKirisame
MarisaKirisame wrote:
2013-08-16 08:15:58 -0700

I was bullied ever since kindergarden.

jasmine0310
jasmine0310 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:15:19 -0700

I am Cyber bullied, by my bullies...

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

Tamara97
Tamara97 posted in Family Issues:
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.