Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

bellarella234
bellarella234 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:11:16 -0700

When i was in 4th grade i was one of the main targets to get bullied and i never spoke about it....

L_O_V_I_N_O
L_O_V_I_N_O wrote:
2013-08-15 22:56:48 -0700

I was bullied when I was 7 until I was 9

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-08-15 22:07:28 -0700

I hate bullying

HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2013-08-15 20:01:56 -0700

I was Bullied for all my life! How I was/am Loud, Obnoxious, childish, and just a rebel! now that I have became a Otaku (Anime lover) for 4 years now I have been made fun of for that and Having a crush on Anime guys. I'm sick and tired of it!

fempo
fempo wrote:
2013-08-15 19:47:49 -0700

ive been bullied since i was 6 i always was alone because i was different

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-08-15 19:40:14 -0700

I was bullied for my weight since pre-k to 8th grade!!! I am now in 9th grade and have not been bullied.... yet.

gabeyguy123
gabeyguy123 wrote:
2013-08-15 19:04:21 -0700

I was bullied then I sent bully to hospital

goldenoreo
goldenoreo wrote:
2013-08-15 14:13:55 -0700

i've been bullied really bad and i still am because of something really bad that happened 2 me as a child which wasnt eve my fault. u So all u ppl gettin bullied stay strongBig Grin

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:58:33 -0700

i have never been bullied because dey hella know dey aint gon live long

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:55:52 -0700

soo much news

X_to be contiued.._X
X_to be contiued.._X wrote:
2013-08-14 14:54:03 -0700

bullyinngggg needs to stop foreal

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-07 15:34:58 -0700

bullying..............................?

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-07 15:34:42 -0700

bullying..............................?

Moon_Walker
Moon_Walker wrote:
2013-07-28 19:50:03 -0700

-StealingTheShow;: Then that's a problem.. o-o

starrylandofeco
starrylandofeco wrote:
2013-07-22 00:28:07 -0700

ya, I always get bullied, I deal with them each day Frown

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-07-21 19:17:02 -0700

I get bullied all the time.. it doesn't bother me.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-21 19:04:41 -0700

at isisash121: Dont let anyone bring you down like Arianna said. They are just trying to make you mad and you have to stay strong and show them you dont care.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-21 19:03:22 -0700

at isisash121: Im really sorry to hear that. People these days are rude. There's nothing wrong with being spanish and they need to get a life. Everytime someone is bullied they mostly get bullied because of their race, how they look, or how they talk and its annoying.

isisash121
isisash121 wrote:
2013-07-21 19:01:44 -0700

Been bullied since i was six

AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE wrote:
2013-07-21 18:58:13 -0700

isisash121: I'm sorry to hear that. Nothing is wrong with being mexican. All I want to say, never let anyone bring you down.

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.