Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

bellarella234
bellarella234 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:11:16 -0700

When i was in 4th grade i was one of the main targets to get bullied and i never spoke about it....

L_O_V_I_N_O
L_O_V_I_N_O wrote:
2013-08-15 22:56:48 -0700

I was bullied when I was 7 until I was 9

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-08-15 22:07:28 -0700

I hate bullying

HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2013-08-15 20:01:56 -0700

I was Bullied for all my life! How I was/am Loud, Obnoxious, childish, and just a rebel! now that I have became a Otaku (Anime lover) for 4 years now I have been made fun of for that and Having a crush on Anime guys. I'm sick and tired of it!

fempo
fempo wrote:
2013-08-15 19:47:49 -0700

ive been bullied since i was 6 i always was alone because i was different

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-08-15 19:40:14 -0700

I was bullied for my weight since pre-k to 8th grade!!! I am now in 9th grade and have not been bullied.... yet.

gabeyguy123
gabeyguy123 wrote:
2013-08-15 19:04:21 -0700

I was bullied then I sent bully to hospital

goldenoreo
goldenoreo wrote:
2013-08-15 14:13:55 -0700

i've been bullied really bad and i still am because of something really bad that happened 2 me as a child which wasnt eve my fault. u So all u ppl gettin bullied stay strongBig Grin

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:58:33 -0700

i have never been bullied because dey hella know dey aint gon live long

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:55:52 -0700

soo much news

X_to be contiued.._X
X_to be contiued.._X wrote:
2013-08-14 14:54:03 -0700

bullyinngggg needs to stop foreal

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-07 15:34:58 -0700

bullying..............................?

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-07 15:34:42 -0700

bullying..............................?

Moon_Walker
Moon_Walker wrote:
2013-07-28 19:50:03 -0700

-StealingTheShow;: Then that's a problem.. o-o

starrylandofeco
starrylandofeco wrote:
2013-07-22 00:28:07 -0700

ya, I always get bullied, I deal with them each day Frown

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-07-21 19:17:02 -0700

I get bullied all the time.. it doesn't bother me.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-21 19:04:41 -0700

at isisash121: Dont let anyone bring you down like Arianna said. They are just trying to make you mad and you have to stay strong and show them you dont care.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-21 19:03:22 -0700

at isisash121: Im really sorry to hear that. People these days are rude. There's nothing wrong with being spanish and they need to get a life. Everytime someone is bullied they mostly get bullied because of their race, how they look, or how they talk and its annoying.

isisash121
isisash121 wrote:
2013-07-21 19:01:44 -0700

Been bullied since i was six

AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE wrote:
2013-07-21 18:58:13 -0700

isisash121: I'm sorry to hear that. Nothing is wrong with being mexican. All I want to say, never let anyone bring you down.

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.