Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

MarisaKirisame
MarisaKirisame wrote:
2013-08-16 08:15:58 -0700

I was bullied ever since kindergarden.

jasmine0310
jasmine0310 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:15:19 -0700

I am Cyber bullied, by my bullies...

bellarella234
bellarella234 wrote:
2013-08-16 08:11:16 -0700

When i was in 4th grade i was one of the main targets to get bullied and i never spoke about it....

L_O_V_I_N_O
L_O_V_I_N_O wrote:
2013-08-15 22:56:48 -0700

I was bullied when I was 7 until I was 9

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-08-15 22:07:28 -0700

I hate bullying

HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2013-08-15 20:01:56 -0700

I was Bullied for all my life! How I was/am Loud, Obnoxious, childish, and just a rebel! now that I have became a Otaku (Anime lover) for 4 years now I have been made fun of for that and Having a crush on Anime guys. I'm sick and tired of it!

fempo
fempo wrote:
2013-08-15 19:47:49 -0700

ive been bullied since i was 6 i always was alone because i was different

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-08-15 19:40:14 -0700

I was bullied for my weight since pre-k to 8th grade!!! I am now in 9th grade and have not been bullied.... yet.

gabeyguy123
gabeyguy123 wrote:
2013-08-15 19:04:21 -0700

I was bullied then I sent bully to hospital

goldenoreo
goldenoreo wrote:
2013-08-15 14:13:55 -0700

i've been bullied really bad and i still am because of something really bad that happened 2 me as a child which wasnt eve my fault. u So all u ppl gettin bullied stay strongBig Grin

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:58:33 -0700

i have never been bullied because dey hella know dey aint gon live long

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:55:52 -0700

soo much news

X_to be contiued.._X
X_to be contiued.._X wrote:
2013-08-14 14:54:03 -0700

bullyinngggg needs to stop foreal

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-07 15:34:58 -0700

bullying..............................?

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-07 15:34:42 -0700

bullying..............................?

Moon_Walker
Moon_Walker wrote:
2013-07-28 19:50:03 -0700

-StealingTheShow;: Then that's a problem.. o-o

starrylandofeco
starrylandofeco wrote:
2013-07-22 00:28:07 -0700

ya, I always get bullied, I deal with them each day Frown

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-07-21 19:17:02 -0700

I get bullied all the time.. it doesn't bother me.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-21 19:04:41 -0700

at isisash121: Dont let anyone bring you down like Arianna said. They are just trying to make you mad and you have to stay strong and show them you dont care.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-21 19:03:22 -0700

at isisash121: Im really sorry to hear that. People these days are rude. There's nothing wrong with being spanish and they need to get a life. Everytime someone is bullied they mostly get bullied because of their race, how they look, or how they talk and its annoying.

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.