Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

AngelBoy192
AngelBoy192 wrote:
2013-07-21 18:57:29 -0700

Kay: -.- fine why not. and im calling you Kay by the way. Big Grin

isisash121
isisash121 wrote:
2013-07-21 18:53:51 -0700

I get bullied bc im spanish

Blind Faith

2013-07-21 18:47:52 -0700

Christine: I know right Frustrated
Kaylee: YOU GO KAYLEE XD

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-07-21 18:39:58 -0700

I teach the bullies who's boss.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-21 18:31:32 -0700

at AriannaWWE: I agree. They have nobody else to blame but themselves when they start feeling guilt for not helping that person.

AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE wrote:
2013-07-21 18:27:26 -0700

I wish that bystanders would do something about instead of just watching.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-21 18:26:50 -0700

Bullies are pathetic. Why waste your time picking on somebody? That's why I ignore them and pretend they never existed. They are not worth my time; and tbh, people who bully for no reason are not going to get very far in life. I see pain in their future when people find out what they did and rejects them I guarantee that.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-21 16:02:29 -0700

Omg..I seriously hate bullies at schools!! -snarls-

bannabelle
bannabelle wrote:
2013-07-21 15:22:37 -0700

like so boo u dumb bullies

Ginnyweasley12

tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-07-14 21:28:23 -0700

we can stop bullying

rosebud0721
rosebud0721 wrote:
2013-07-14 19:53:43 -0700

ive always been bullied by everyone.... Frown makes me so sad.

funkid657
funkid657 wrote:
2013-07-10 16:01:39 -0700

When i move back to texas and back to my
friends.. they just block me out. I'm not sure if thats bullying or not. But it sure dose feel like it. Frown Worried

paintlife
paintlife wrote:
2013-07-04 12:57:45 -0700

I was bullied twice. Sad

BrightYellow
BrightYellow wrote:
2013-07-02 21:53:30 -0700

im always bullied cause of my hair. u know how long it is and cause its red.

Astrobob
Astrobob wrote:
2013-06-24 21:24:40 -0700

I was never really bullied just picked on because I was, well I am a quiet person. I never really stood up for myself. This only happened for about a 2 years. Then I made some changes and it eventually stopped. No one should be picked on or bullied, its not right.

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
reply 1 day
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
reply 1 day
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
reply 1 day
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
reply 1 day
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me
reply 1 day