Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

amaroogirl145
amaroogirl145 wrote:
2013-06-20 23:22:27 -0700

i hate when i get bullied i feel like i need to punch something or yell at the person who is bulling me

ttkilljoy
ttkilljoy wrote:
2013-06-17 03:33:06 -0700

I used to get bullied for being... Fat. once they called me hippo. Anyway i still get bullied sometimes, but i just ignored the bullies and... well i would
slap them. not in the face but ont heir arm or something. that would just amuse them. Either you tell someone, or you ignore them. If you
don't react to their bullying the'll get bored and leave you alone

wild-candy
wild-candy wrote:
2013-06-10 10:38:40 -0700

i get bullied so much that just scream my hed off at people who bullie me i wish the'de just stop it... Frown

KnightHunter
KnightHunter wrote:
2013-05-25 12:57:28 -0700

Hey I am Home schooled which Means am am schooled at home if i went to public school i would probably be bullyed

Trust_MyMy
Trust_MyMy wrote:
2013-05-19 13:13:14 -0700

I hate bullying....I'll never forget what bullying did 2 my friend && now she's gone ;(.
Why can't we all just get along?? SImple as that... Frustrated
R.I.P. Chancey

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-04-27 00:41:47 -0700

Bullies are everywhere. At school, Where you live and on the internet. Our School District has a ZERO TOLERENCE for bullying and there is a Tipline that anyone who is being bullied at school or on the Internet, will be checked out by our School Resource Officers.

scn71402_1900221
scn71402_1900221 wrote:
2013-04-26 09:49:25 -0700

If you are different from the crowd, and you don't wanna feel like a white crow, be proud to be yourself. Think you are the rocking star!!! One of the ways for people who look differently from other kids or teens in school to prevent being bullied.

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-24 14:08:21 -0700

There's also cyberbulling.We don't want to be bullied or be cyberbulled.Argee?

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-04-24 12:51:31 -0700

bullies are jerks. i get picked on and teased all of the time. i even wrote a paper on the causes and effects of bullying

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2013-04-24 12:17:53 -0700

YO I got bullied like hell bad then you can
imagine ...Was don't even wanna explain it
Got 3 times for no reason idk why doe. got bullied when I was a younger.. Angry Annoyed

xXGinnyXxD
xXGinnyXxD wrote:
2013-04-24 11:27:59 -0700

Bulling should be stopped!! It's not right If someone bullies a kid sooner or later that kid will turn in to a bully!!

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-24 11:25:18 -0700

i was suspened for standing up against a bully

YeahIt'sLiam
YeahIt'sLiam wrote:
2013-04-24 11:22:30 -0700

My mate got bullied at school because he is autistic and it got too serious that he tried to kill himselfFrustrated
But luckily his dad saved him
And now has support .. bullying needs to stop!
p.s - Sorry about spellings.. my spell check is off

MusicPrincess14
MusicPrincess14 wrote:
2013-04-24 11:14:21 -0700

I COMPLETELY AGREE, I WAS BULLIED SINCE 2ND GRADE ABOUT BEING SHORT, HAVING GLASSES, AND BECAUSE IM DIFFERENT. I STOOD UP FOR MYSELF AND IT STOPPED. SOME PEOPLE SAY GETTING BULLIED IS APART OF GOING TO PUBLIC SCHOOL, ITS SOF TOTALLY NOT. ITS BECAUSE KIDS ARE BULLIED SO THE BULLY OTHER KIDZ AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES ON AND ON.

Awesomeanna21_2439591
Awesomeanna21_2439591 wrote:
2013-04-24 11:12:05 -0700

BULLING IS A IMPORTANT THING THAT SHOULD BE STOP CUZ THE BULLIERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE EACH OTHER FOR THEIR FLAWS

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-04-24 10:54:07 -0700

at my school,theres this kid named jack and he bullies everybody except some girls.Frustrated He cursed at me cause I said he was mean on my 7th birthday too..

Brits2513
Brits2513 wrote:
2013-04-18 06:20:05 -0700

A girl in my class got a lolly snake in band and she said to me she wanted to shove it in my face at say "in your face" she's also called me a tree and a geek/nerd. She also said her friend had called me a bum(??) and I wouldn't make any friends at my new school. Worried

CintaBear
CintaBear wrote:
2013-04-07 09:39:04 -0700

Yea i get bullied at it gets to much for me And no one helps me

childcareprograms
childcareprograms wrote:
2013-04-01 20:38:04 -0700

Fantastic video. It was great listening to Lisa Bunnage about the issue. We come across this at our school and yes, bullying does start at a very early age. We do out bit to talk to the kids but also encourage parents to do the same.

childcareprograms
childcareprograms wrote:
2013-04-01 20:37:31 -0700

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
You should go over to her house and ask. Just talk to her. Communication is key.
I_lov3_myself
I_lov3_myself posted in Style:
wats so funny ??? :/
Jenna_love
Jenna_love posted in Style:
"9bella" wrote:I usually just wear foundation and occasional  eye makeup And lip gloss. And of course nails I wear foundation, blush, maskcara, eyeliner, and lipstick.
9bella