Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-04-24 12:51:31 -0700

bullies are jerks. i get picked on and teased all of the time. i even wrote a paper on the causes and effects of bullying

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2013-04-24 12:17:53 -0700

YO I got bullied like hell bad then you can
imagine ...Was don't even wanna explain it
Got 3 times for no reason idk why doe. got bullied when I was a younger.. Angry Annoyed

xXGinnyXxD
xXGinnyXxD wrote:
2013-04-24 11:27:59 -0700

Bulling should be stopped!! It's not right If someone bullies a kid sooner or later that kid will turn in to a bully!!

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-24 11:25:18 -0700

i was suspened for standing up against a bully

YeahIt'sLiam
YeahIt'sLiam wrote:
2013-04-24 11:22:30 -0700

My mate got bullied at school because he is autistic and it got too serious that he tried to kill himselfFrustrated
But luckily his dad saved him
And now has support .. bullying needs to stop!
p.s - Sorry about spellings.. my spell check is off

MusicPrincess14
MusicPrincess14 wrote:
2013-04-24 11:14:21 -0700

I COMPLETELY AGREE, I WAS BULLIED SINCE 2ND GRADE ABOUT BEING SHORT, HAVING GLASSES, AND BECAUSE IM DIFFERENT. I STOOD UP FOR MYSELF AND IT STOPPED. SOME PEOPLE SAY GETTING BULLIED IS APART OF GOING TO PUBLIC SCHOOL, ITS SOF TOTALLY NOT. ITS BECAUSE KIDS ARE BULLIED SO THE BULLY OTHER KIDZ AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES ON AND ON.

Awesomeanna21_2439591
Awesomeanna21_2439591 wrote:
2013-04-24 11:12:05 -0700

BULLING IS A IMPORTANT THING THAT SHOULD BE STOP CUZ THE BULLIERS HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE EACH OTHER FOR THEIR FLAWS

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-04-24 10:54:07 -0700

at my school,theres this kid named jack and he bullies everybody except some girls.Frustrated He cursed at me cause I said he was mean on my 7th birthday too..

Brits2513
Brits2513 wrote:
2013-04-18 06:20:05 -0700

A girl in my class got a lolly snake in band and she said to me she wanted to shove it in my face at say "in your face" she's also called me a tree and a geek/nerd. She also said her friend had called me a bum(??) and I wouldn't make any friends at my new school. Worried

CintaBear
CintaBear wrote:
2013-04-07 09:39:04 -0700

Yea i get bullied at it gets to much for me And no one helps me

childcareprograms
childcareprograms wrote:
2013-04-01 20:38:04 -0700

Fantastic video. It was great listening to Lisa Bunnage about the issue. We come across this at our school and yes, bullying does start at a very early age. We do out bit to talk to the kids but also encourage parents to do the same.

childcareprograms
childcareprograms wrote:
2013-04-01 20:37:31 -0700

prety girl 101
prety girl 101 wrote:
2013-03-28 08:37:02 -0700

school buling sucks i know beacues i was one of those kids Sad

bieberfever1234
bieberfever1234 wrote:
2013-02-17 16:39:10 -0800

my brother is a bully but i stand up for people who are being bullyed and for me

smem4775
smem4775 wrote:
2013-02-17 09:27:47 -0800

i was bulled so i know how it feels the worst thing you could do is ignore it tell your teacher or your carer but if you don't want to tell any of them then tell a friend and then maybe they could tell for you.

BUT DON'T FORGET DON'T IGNORE THE BULLYING
TELL SOMEONE!

Queenofchat2k11
Queenofchat2k11 wrote:
2013-02-10 06:14:28 -0800

I am a bully but i DA want to be this boy is so annoying nobody likes him LoL

smyless
smyless wrote:
2013-02-09 11:09:48 -0800

If people are bullying you with words, spend a lot of time with your friends, have fun. If they see you having fun, theyll stop sooner or later. It helped me when i was in fifth grade. Now that im in a new school for junior high, i got to start fresh.

luckydog24
luckydog24 wrote:
2013-01-31 23:12:32 -0800

Kids trying to show off and get attention

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2013-01-31 22:42:26 -0800

Yep

sweetlysweet100
sweetlysweet100 wrote:
2013-01-31 22:38:56 -0800

dont you feel cool

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.