Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

prety girl 101
prety girl 101 wrote:
2013-03-28 08:37:02 -0700

school buling sucks i know beacues i was one of those kids Sad

bieberfever1234
bieberfever1234 wrote:
2013-02-17 16:39:10 -0800

my brother is a bully but i stand up for people who are being bullyed and for me

smem4775
smem4775 wrote:
2013-02-17 09:27:47 -0800

i was bulled so i know how it feels the worst thing you could do is ignore it tell your teacher or your carer but if you don't want to tell any of them then tell a friend and then maybe they could tell for you.

BUT DON'T FORGET DON'T IGNORE THE BULLYING
TELL SOMEONE!

Queenofchat2k11
Queenofchat2k11 wrote:
2013-02-10 06:14:28 -0800

I am a bully but i DA want to be this boy is so annoying nobody likes him LoL

smyless
smyless wrote:
2013-02-09 11:09:48 -0800

If people are bullying you with words, spend a lot of time with your friends, have fun. If they see you having fun, theyll stop sooner or later. It helped me when i was in fifth grade. Now that im in a new school for junior high, i got to start fresh.

luckydog24
luckydog24 wrote:
2013-01-31 23:12:32 -0800

Kids trying to show off and get attention

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2013-01-31 22:42:26 -0800

Yep

sweetlysweet100
sweetlysweet100 wrote:
2013-01-31 22:38:56 -0800

dont you feel cool

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2013-01-31 22:36:41 -0800

Bullying is not a problem for me

usmarine
usmarine wrote:
2013-01-31 21:57:06 -0800

Hahaha she is right about when guys fist fight we eat lunch together later that day.

sweetlysweet100
sweetlysweet100 wrote:
2013-01-31 21:52:22 -0800

im always bullied even by people i used to call my best friends

usmarine
usmarine wrote:
2013-01-31 21:51:00 -0800

When ever I get bullied which is not often because I always beat the bullies to @#$%

jonasluver
jonasluver wrote:
2013-01-28 11:32:19 -0800

I'm bullied almost every day

RootBeerRules

racecar44 wrote:
2013-01-28 08:16:44 -0800

i agree with this

giantsjetsmets
giantsjetsmets wrote:
2013-01-28 05:53:55 -0800

Ive been bullied and it is not fun and not cool

giantsjetsmets
giantsjetsmets wrote:
2013-01-28 05:53:26 -0800

Im part of the SGA at my school and we are trying to stop the bullying thats our main goal

swag_boii
swag_boii wrote:
2013-01-27 21:23:33 -0800

What you mean

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love