Comments

Bullying Prevention Tips

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips. Back to Article

MeaghanRhoze
MeaghanRhoze wrote:
2014-04-16 17:43:47 -0700

Its so short

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:23:56 -0700

ikr you cant do nothign your teachers cant do nothing i mean best thing you can do is exspell them then you wont have to worry they will still pick on you even though your in school

Barbrah
Barbrah wrote:
2014-04-16 17:22:12 -0700

That is so true

Barbrah
Barbrah wrote:
2014-04-16 17:21:55 -0700

Yes I agree Frown Nose especially if they were you're friend at one time

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:19:43 -0700

it doesnt work half the time

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-16 17:18:48 -0700

if u get bullied go tell someone s theycan help u

yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool wrote:
2014-04-16 17:17:41 -0700

bulling sucks

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-04-16 17:16:53 -0700

No one should get bullied. They need to believe in themselves, not believe what the bullies say. Your perfect, just the way you are.

winky77
winky77 wrote:
2014-01-19 12:52:32 -0800

Listen everyone, everyone hates bullies. Even the bully themselves. But instead of just complaining and being bystanders, we should interact, and bring this to everyone's attention. Come to my profile to join the revolution to stop bullying.

Kathrynn_2610739
Kathrynn_2610739 wrote:
2013-12-05 10:33:17 -0800

If someone bullies you be confident, stand up straight and make eye contact use your body language to show you are not afraid. If needed ask your friends and adults for help. Don't keep it a secret.

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-11-27 17:20:21 -0800

I HATE bullies becuz they made my friend on KW die

Rocky36547
Rocky36547 wrote:
2013-11-27 17:15:46 -0800

I have already hate bullying I just hate it at my old school they had anti bully week and whoever bullied someone, they would get detention and not get to play with ipods and other tablet, so I was super good on this week.

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-10-13 13:45:53 -0700

i hate bullies. thats why i like kw . bully free for me

animeloveryuki
animeloveryuki wrote:
2013-08-24 17:59:07 -0700

superduperlicious i would always be with friends but i feel like i don't have any at school

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:59:17 -0700

whoa

Mrkewl321
Mrkewl321 wrote:
2013-07-28 19:48:15 -0700

hmm a seven year old did better literally

cinama
cinama wrote:
2013-07-16 16:16:34 -0700

That doesn't make anysense. But then again, every school is different. I mean, probs next year I'll be bullied for having no boyfriend. I mean every girl in my grade has had a boyfriend except for me. But you'll have that 1 friend there that will support you right?

Shimmer Princess
Shimmer Princess wrote:
2013-07-16 14:38:47 -0700

Bullying is the no. 1 reason why I suffer from mental disorders.

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-07-16 14:22:56 -0700

girls bully me just cause I hang around boys

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen wrote:
2013-07-16 14:03:30 -0700

You can't isolate the victim. You need to isolate the bully.

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Signe Whitson exposes the 12 Dos and Don'ts for Stopping Bullying.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_bko-mic
International kids social network, Kidzworld has launched its latest anti-bullying initiative, Be...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D