Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Bullying Prevention Tips

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips. Back to Article

Barbrah
Barbrah wrote:
2014-08-24 20:01:58 -0700

Not all of this works but my advice on this would be let them remain haters! Why? Well if you don't acknowledge their insults than ppl will realize how dumb and how over obssessed they are with you
Big Grin

Alcapone187
Alcapone187 wrote:
2014-08-18 11:10:49 -0700

anyonw that need help with bullying stuff just man up and stop being suck a b!()t$

MeaghanRhoze
MeaghanRhoze wrote:
2014-04-16 17:43:47 -0700

Its so short

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:23:56 -0700

ikr you cant do nothign your teachers cant do nothing i mean best thing you can do is exspell them then you wont have to worry they will still pick on you even though your in school

Barbrah
Barbrah wrote:
2014-04-16 17:22:12 -0700

That is so true

Barbrah
Barbrah wrote:
2014-04-16 17:21:55 -0700

Yes I agree Frown Nose especially if they were you're friend at one time

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 17:19:43 -0700

it doesnt work half the time

kelsey35
kelsey35 wrote:
2014-04-16 17:18:48 -0700

if u get bullied go tell someone s theycan help u

yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool wrote:
2014-04-16 17:17:41 -0700

bulling sucks

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-04-16 17:16:53 -0700

No one should get bullied. They need to believe in themselves, not believe what the bullies say. Your perfect, just the way you are.

winky77
winky77 wrote:
2014-01-19 12:52:32 -0800

Listen everyone, everyone hates bullies. Even the bully themselves. But instead of just complaining and being bystanders, we should interact, and bring this to everyone's attention. Come to my profile to join the revolution to stop bullying.

Kathrynn_2610739
Kathrynn_2610739 wrote:
2013-12-05 10:33:17 -0800

If someone bullies you be confident, stand up straight and make eye contact use your body language to show you are not afraid. If needed ask your friends and adults for help. Don't keep it a secret.

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2013-11-27 17:20:21 -0800

I HATE bullies becuz they made my friend on KW die

Rocky36547
Rocky36547 wrote:
2013-11-27 17:15:46 -0800

I have already hate bullying I just hate it at my old school they had anti bully week and whoever bullied someone, they would get detention and not get to play with ipods and other tablet, so I was super good on this week.

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-10-13 13:45:53 -0700

i hate bullies. thats why i like kw . bully free for me

animeloveryuki
animeloveryuki wrote:
2013-08-24 17:59:07 -0700

superduperlicious i would always be with friends but i feel like i don't have any at school

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:59:17 -0700

whoa

Mrkewl321
Mrkewl321 wrote:
2013-07-28 19:48:15 -0700

hmm a seven year old did better literally

cinama
cinama wrote:
2013-07-16 16:16:34 -0700

That doesn't make anysense. But then again, every school is different. I mean, probs next year I'll be bullied for having no boyfriend. I mean every girl in my grade has had a boyfriend except for me. But you'll have that 1 friend there that will support you right?

Shimmer Princess
Shimmer Princess wrote:
2013-07-16 14:38:47 -0700

Bullying is the no. 1 reason why I suffer from mental disorders.

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_do-dont-bullying-micro
Signe Whitson exposes the 12 Dos and Don'ts for Stopping Bullying.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_bko-mic
International kids social network, Kidzworld has launched its latest anti-bullying initiative, Be...

Brianna09
I get told NO all the time by my mom.
kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121