Comments

Bullying Prevention Tips

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips. Back to Article

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-16 13:44:20 -0700

bullies need help and they is the weak ones and sorry if theres any bullies reading what is upset by this but you does need help.. Frustrated

minihappyz
minihappyz wrote:
2013-06-21 23:21:05 -0700

The way people bully me is like a conversation or argument or something lkie that. They will insult me in the middle of the conversation but I always bite back. GO GIRL POWER!!

nimmy134
nimmy134 wrote:
2013-06-12 22:47:15 -0700

well i was bullied at pimary school boys and it really hurt me so just stop bullying or someone might get hurt but never get back up

tastycupcakes
tastycupcakes wrote:
2013-06-10 11:30:41 -0700

if u have something mean to say dont say anything at all

wild-candy
wild-candy wrote:
2013-06-10 10:42:22 -0700

i get bullied a lot and i ont have face book and that rubbish and i get bullied lots

Trust_MyMy
Trust_MyMy wrote:
2013-05-19 13:17:52 -0700

People have feelings too ya know....

Trust_MyMy
Trust_MyMy wrote:
2013-05-19 13:17:31 -0700

If you dont like someone or somehting, just keep your mouth shut && move on....your not the one wearing it.
#realtalk

moarenlaaier
moarenlaaier wrote:
2013-05-17 07:23:04 -0700

What if the kid you bullied at school, grew up, and turned out to be the only surgeon who could save your life?”

keren01
keren01 wrote:
2013-04-25 16:37:44 -0700

Do u know why they r bullys cuz they r jelous of people who r nice and kind ive been bullied 2

keren01
keren01 wrote:
2013-04-25 16:37:42 -0700

autumn323
autumn323 wrote:
2013-04-25 16:19:52 -0700

I wish all the bullies would stop worrying about other people.

Lilpixie3
Lilpixie3 wrote:
2013-04-20 06:30:16 -0700

i have been bullied by my older sister and i hate it

Lilpixie3
Lilpixie3 wrote:
2013-04-20 06:29:33 -0700

i have been bullied by my sister and i hate it

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-07 20:44:55 -0700

I wish there were charities i coukd do for people who get bullied

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-07 20:44:14 -0700

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-03-21 11:52:41 -0700

I have been bullied and it isn`t funny. It`s very not good and disrespectful. its so bad

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2013-03-03 15:13:23 -0800

cyber bullying and getting beat up Frown

Diva 2001
Diva 2001 wrote:
2013-03-02 20:30:18 -0800

Sportygurl: Hey! What did that guy do u to that u wanted to commit sucide? Just give that guy a kick on the face.Ok!

Diva 2001
Diva 2001 wrote:
2013-03-02 20:28:37 -0800

meowkat: Hey what had that boy done to u that u were trying to sucide? Didn't u give that boy a kick?

Diva 2001
Diva 2001 wrote:
2013-03-02 20:26:50 -0800

If someone bullys you then just give that person a tight slap on the face. In India, no one bullys children. If the bullying does not stop then give that person a hard kick and if still it does not stop then give that person a hard kick on the face. May I please know that why do you all try to kill yourself? This is shameful. Let a boy bully you, give him a very very good kick and a slap and a punch!

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Signe Whitson exposes the 12 Dos and Don'ts for Stopping Bullying.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_bko-mic
International kids social network, Kidzworld has launched its latest anti-bullying initiative, Be...

tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Robotics t-shirt and yellow floral shorts.
OverTheMoon