Comments

Bullying Prevention Tips

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips. Back to Article

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-07-16 14:22:56 -0700

girls bully me just cause I hang around boys

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen wrote:
2013-07-16 14:03:30 -0700

You can't isolate the victim. You need to isolate the bully.

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-16 13:44:20 -0700

bullies need help and they is the weak ones and sorry if theres any bullies reading what is upset by this but you does need help.. Frustrated

minihappyz
minihappyz wrote:
2013-06-21 23:21:05 -0700

The way people bully me is like a conversation or argument or something lkie that. They will insult me in the middle of the conversation but I always bite back. GO GIRL POWER!!

nimmy134
nimmy134 wrote:
2013-06-12 22:47:15 -0700

well i was bullied at pimary school boys and it really hurt me so just stop bullying or someone might get hurt but never get back up

tastycupcakes
tastycupcakes wrote:
2013-06-10 11:30:41 -0700

if u have something mean to say dont say anything at all

wild-candy
wild-candy wrote:
2013-06-10 10:42:22 -0700

i get bullied a lot and i ont have face book and that rubbish and i get bullied lots

Trust_MyMy
Trust_MyMy wrote:
2013-05-19 13:17:52 -0700

People have feelings too ya know....

Trust_MyMy
Trust_MyMy wrote:
2013-05-19 13:17:31 -0700

If you dont like someone or somehting, just keep your mouth shut && move on....your not the one wearing it.
#realtalk

moarenlaaier
moarenlaaier wrote:
2013-05-17 07:23:04 -0700

What if the kid you bullied at school, grew up, and turned out to be the only surgeon who could save your life?”

keren01
keren01 wrote:
2013-04-25 16:37:44 -0700

Do u know why they r bullys cuz they r jelous of people who r nice and kind ive been bullied 2

keren01
keren01 wrote:
2013-04-25 16:37:42 -0700

autumn323
autumn323 wrote:
2013-04-25 16:19:52 -0700

I wish all the bullies would stop worrying about other people.

Lilpixie3
Lilpixie3 wrote:
2013-04-20 06:30:16 -0700

i have been bullied by my older sister and i hate it

Lilpixie3
Lilpixie3 wrote:
2013-04-20 06:29:33 -0700

i have been bullied by my sister and i hate it

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-07 20:44:55 -0700

I wish there were charities i coukd do for people who get bullied

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-07 20:44:14 -0700

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-03-21 11:52:41 -0700

I have been bullied and it isn`t funny. It`s very not good and disrespectful. its so bad

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2013-03-03 15:13:23 -0800

cyber bullying and getting beat up Frown

Diva 2001
Diva 2001 wrote:
2013-03-02 20:30:18 -0800

Sportygurl: Hey! What did that guy do u to that u wanted to commit sucide? Just give that guy a kick on the face.Ok!

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_do-dont-bullying-micro
Signe Whitson exposes the 12 Dos and Don'ts for Stopping Bullying.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_bko-mic
International kids social network, Kidzworld has launched its latest anti-bullying initiative, Be...

Standupandscream
Standupandscream posted in Style:
"CabeAlmighty" wrote:Ok no offense but red…. kinda ugly color for hair... sayng no offense doesnt work when you are calling something ugly m8. Also red is an awesome colour for hair, have you never seen a redhead before? They look awesome. I dyed my hair red because i like the colour red and red hair looks great on me.
CabeAlmighty
CabeAlmighty posted in Style:
Ok no offense but red…. kinda ugly color for hair...
jordand08
A year ago my grandfather had died. It's still hard, but in time, everything will be okay, I believe. Just recently my friend's mom died.
samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
Dear Jaclyn, dont be ashamed to be apart of this generation because there are some children who will be positive and in no way like Giavanna. Giavannna was probably exposed to a lot of stuff, influenced by someone\something,or not in her right mind. try to FORGIVE AND FORGET. and be thankful that you have it better than her.                                                                                           -samkitty
babydoll2baby