Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Bullying Prevention Tips

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips. Back to Article

Diva 2001
Diva 2001 wrote:
2013-03-02 20:28:37 -0800

meowkat: Hey what had that boy done to u that u were trying to sucide? Didn't u give that boy a kick?

Diva 2001
Diva 2001 wrote:
2013-03-02 20:26:50 -0800

If someone bullys you then just give that person a tight slap on the face. In India, no one bullys children. If the bullying does not stop then give that person a hard kick and if still it does not stop then give that person a hard kick on the face. May I please know that why do you all try to kill yourself? This is shameful. Let a boy bully you, give him a very very good kick and a slap and a punch!

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-01-31 14:53:47 -0800

i would never bully anyone !!! my heaLTH TEAHC TOLD ME IF ANYONE EVER TELLS YOU SOMETHING RUDE AND U SAY SOMETHING ROOD BAKK THAT MAKES U A BULLY !!! and i said really ???

taylar payne
taylar payne wrote:
2013-01-30 14:39:56 -0800

noone should ever go throug that

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2013-01-29 17:38:11 -0800

I am thinking of committing suicide again if I was to rate it from 1 to 10 how much I want to die it would be a 7 or 9 so can someone help me

strawberry262
strawberry262 wrote:
2013-01-29 15:31:31 -0800

i know

strawberry262
strawberry262 wrote:
2013-01-29 15:27:39 -0800

i think that bullying is so worng

meowkat
meowkat wrote:
2013-01-29 05:22:59 -0800

I think it is very sad that people feel they can steel all of the power away from someone. I once got bullied and i wish i had those tips. And i am very sad for the people who thought that they couldn't keep living there life. I was almost at the point were i was going to kill myself, but my best friend stood up for me and i was so grateful. That boy who bullied me did later on get expelled and go to a counselor. To all of the kids and young adults who feel they are ready to give up please don't

meowkat
meowkat wrote:
2013-01-29 05:22:44 -0800

HOLEMOLD
HOLEMOLD wrote:
2013-01-28 18:48:08 -0800

WOW you rock girl

cutiepie23456
cutiepie23456 wrote:
2013-01-28 17:54:40 -0800

instead of killing ur self if it gets really bad call the cops like they said mostly people kill there self
this needs 2 come 2 a stop people need really
help

cutiepie23456
cutiepie23456 wrote:
2013-01-28 17:51:39 -0800

even though u dont see them the feelings still hurt some people kill there self 4 that

OriginalYou~
OriginalYou~ wrote:
2013-01-28 13:34:11 -0800

You just stand up for the person or delet your account if it's happening to you.Or just make you're profile private and for someone to post something on you're wall they have to be one of you're friend.

OriginalYou~
OriginalYou~ wrote:
2013-01-28 13:23:16 -0800

I understand were your getting at but my teacher was talking to me about cyber bullying and she said something that actually makes so much sense.She said her promblem is mostly with the kids that go online searching to see what horrible words and comment the other kids are posting about them.

yellowcupcake84
yellowcupcake84 wrote:
2013-01-28 13:19:06 -0800

very good information

- b a r b a d o s.
- b a r b a d o s. wrote:
2013-01-28 12:02:42 -0800

but, some yall acting like, yall have never called some one a name, or talked about them... -.-

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-01-28 11:45:16 -0800

It is very important to talk to someone if you are being bullied.

izzybeegrace
izzybeegrace wrote:
2013-01-17 15:26:52 -0800

That was good!

zerina
zerina wrote:
2013-01-03 07:09:15 -0800

so,how did you solved that problem??

slena gozmel
slena gozmel wrote:
2012-12-23 08:27:22 -0800

i agree

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Signe Whitson exposes the 12 Dos and Don'ts for Stopping Bullying.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_bko-mic
International kids social network, Kidzworld has launched its latest anti-bullying initiative, Be...

ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 1 day
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
reply 1 day
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
reply 1 day