Comments

Bullying Prevention Tips

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips. Back to Article

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-01-31 14:53:47 -0800

i would never bully anyone !!! my heaLTH TEAHC TOLD ME IF ANYONE EVER TELLS YOU SOMETHING RUDE AND U SAY SOMETHING ROOD BAKK THAT MAKES U A BULLY !!! and i said really ???

taylar payne
taylar payne wrote:
2013-01-30 14:39:56 -0800

noone should ever go throug that

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2013-01-29 17:38:11 -0800

I am thinking of committing suicide again if I was to rate it from 1 to 10 how much I want to die it would be a 7 or 9 so can someone help me

strawberry262
strawberry262 wrote:
2013-01-29 15:31:31 -0800

i know

strawberry262
strawberry262 wrote:
2013-01-29 15:27:39 -0800

i think that bullying is so worng

meowkat
meowkat wrote:
2013-01-29 05:22:59 -0800

I think it is very sad that people feel they can steel all of the power away from someone. I once got bullied and i wish i had those tips. And i am very sad for the people who thought that they couldn't keep living there life. I was almost at the point were i was going to kill myself, but my best friend stood up for me and i was so grateful. That boy who bullied me did later on get expelled and go to a counselor. To all of the kids and young adults who feel they are ready to give up please don't

meowkat
meowkat wrote:
2013-01-29 05:22:44 -0800

HOLEMOLD
HOLEMOLD wrote:
2013-01-28 18:48:08 -0800

WOW you rock girl

cutiepie23456
cutiepie23456 wrote:
2013-01-28 17:54:40 -0800

instead of killing ur self if it gets really bad call the cops like they said mostly people kill there self
this needs 2 come 2 a stop people need really
help

cutiepie23456
cutiepie23456 wrote:
2013-01-28 17:51:39 -0800

even though u dont see them the feelings still hurt some people kill there self 4 that

OriginalYou~
OriginalYou~ wrote:
2013-01-28 13:34:11 -0800

You just stand up for the person or delet your account if it's happening to you.Or just make you're profile private and for someone to post something on you're wall they have to be one of you're friend.

OriginalYou~
OriginalYou~ wrote:
2013-01-28 13:23:16 -0800

I understand were your getting at but my teacher was talking to me about cyber bullying and she said something that actually makes so much sense.She said her promblem is mostly with the kids that go online searching to see what horrible words and comment the other kids are posting about them.

yellowcupcake84
yellowcupcake84 wrote:
2013-01-28 13:19:06 -0800

very good information

- b a r b a d o s.
- b a r b a d o s. wrote:
2013-01-28 12:02:42 -0800

but, some yall acting like, yall have never called some one a name, or talked about them... -.-

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-01-28 11:45:16 -0800

It is very important to talk to someone if you are being bullied.

izzybeegrace
izzybeegrace wrote:
2013-01-17 15:26:52 -0800

That was good!

zerina
zerina wrote:
2013-01-03 07:09:15 -0800

so,how did you solved that problem??

slena gozmel
slena gozmel wrote:
2012-12-23 08:27:22 -0800

i agree

Smilesmileshine14
Smilesmileshine14 wrote:
2012-12-23 04:12:00 -0800

I agree

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2012-12-22 09:23:42 -0800

Coolnam I agree with you!

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Signe Whitson exposes the 12 Dos and Don'ts for Stopping Bullying.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_bko-mic
International kids social network, Kidzworld has launched its latest anti-bullying initiative, Be...

M8Master
M8Master posted in Style:
Boys should be allowed to wear leggings at school.
reply 1 minute
Bonequisha
Bonequisha posted in Friends:
don't be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad at ur friend because  if he stol yo girl then he's a PUNK just fo stilling yo girl   1.find a new girl
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"ILMDGRL" wrote:               A lot of times people aren't in the mindset  for doing certain things. Musical stimuli is proven make your brain more active, and it can be your favorite song or one that teaches you how to do whatever you need. You can also take notes from your book(s) or websites. Last thing I can suggest is to take a break if you get frustrated. Hope that helps & if you have any questions just P.M. or comment me. Good luck :) ILMDGRL is right. I couldn't give better advice that she just did.  8)
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
Yes, but only if they wear something like a long T-shirt, long cardigan or shorts over them because leggings show a lot and aren't exactly trousers. >.>
yogurtiscool