Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Bullying Prevention Tips

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips. Back to Article

Smilesmileshine14
Smilesmileshine14 wrote:
2012-12-23 04:12:00 -0800

I agree

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2012-12-22 09:23:42 -0800

Coolnam I agree with you!

aroub
aroub wrote:
2012-12-22 04:08:04 -0800

But u know bullys are bullys cuz once they were bullied or are being tortured or something like depression......

coolnam
coolnam wrote:
2012-12-22 04:07:32 -0800

cyber bullying should be STOPPED!!

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-22 04:04:40 -0800

I feel very sorry for bullys Frown

catty4u83
catty4u83 wrote:
2012-10-21 14:25:38 -0700

they should report to a teacher a fast as they can becaus4e bulleing should be stoped

superduperlicious
superduperlicious wrote:
2012-09-05 08:24:47 -0700

Dude what the hell is wrong with u???? Frustrated

superduperlicious
superduperlicious wrote:
2012-09-05 08:20:08 -0700

Just ignore the bully and always be with a pack of friends ,that way the bully will not dare to stand up to you

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 19:58:48 -0700

Always report it to an adult that will listen to you,and always try to ignore it!!!

icebaby love1
icebaby love1 wrote:
2012-06-11 11:55:05 -0700

there is all ways bullying in school everyday people get bully Disappointed

rachaelrenee13
rachaelrenee13 wrote:
2012-06-06 10:06:03 -0700

noo it is not why would you say that

i=eminem
i=eminem wrote:
2012-06-05 00:49:11 -0700

no not really ...........

CuriousJake
CuriousJake wrote:
2012-06-05 00:39:09 -0700

Bullying is funny.

animeangel3
animeangel3 wrote:
2012-05-10 13:20:06 -0700

I've been bullied 1 time. There was this kid that hurt my feelings bad, and I started crying a bit. This was in like, 2nd grade

seriousness_2090514
seriousness_2090514 wrote:
2012-04-16 18:25:08 -0700

i had a bully when i was 9 until i was 11, i handled it...., it was the last straw when he picked on my
friend, i was tossing him around like a rag doll. i
didn't kill him i just had beaten him within the extent of his life, ever since i haven't had any bullies

lady goo goo
lady goo goo wrote:
2012-04-05 08:54:08 -0700

i have be bullying and it is not good Frown Frown

Bleach90
Bleach90 wrote:
2012-04-01 22:29:21 -0700

ive been bullied before and i hated it 1 day i came home with a black eye a bleeding lip and a couple bruises

Kj1214
Kj1214 wrote:
2012-03-11 14:42:29 -0700

Rachels Challenge is all about NO BULLYING

cowboys-football
cowboys-football wrote:
2012-03-10 09:50:53 -0800

me too Frown

cowboys-football
cowboys-football wrote:
2012-03-10 09:50:04 -0800

i have been bullied before i am such a tomboy and i usually don't care but one day it got so bad for me and my best friend, he's a guy, these really mean girls kept saying we were dating and we are married and it was mean and i just cried because all the girls just looked at me and whispered about me in the locker room it was horrible and my best friend, again the same person and he's a guy, was crying in lunch one day too. I told my teacher and she put a stop to and i am so glad she stopped it

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_do-dont-bullying-micro
Signe Whitson exposes the 12 Dos and Don'ts for Stopping Bullying.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_bko-mic
International kids social network, Kidzworld has launched its latest anti-bullying initiative, Be...

lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.
peace16