Comments

Bullying Prevention Tips

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips. Back to Article

aroub
aroub wrote:
2012-12-22 04:08:04 -0800

But u know bullys are bullys cuz once they were bullied or are being tortured or something like depression......

coolnam
coolnam wrote:
2012-12-22 04:07:32 -0800

cyber bullying should be STOPPED!!

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-22 04:04:40 -0800

I feel very sorry for bullys Frown

catty4u83
catty4u83 wrote:
2012-10-21 14:25:38 -0700

they should report to a teacher a fast as they can becaus4e bulleing should be stoped

superduperlicious
superduperlicious wrote:
2012-09-05 08:24:47 -0700

Dude what the hell is wrong with u???? Frustrated

superduperlicious
superduperlicious wrote:
2012-09-05 08:20:08 -0700

Just ignore the bully and always be with a pack of friends ,that way the bully will not dare to stand up to you

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 19:58:48 -0700

Always report it to an adult that will listen to you,and always try to ignore it!!!

icebaby love1
icebaby love1 wrote:
2012-06-11 11:55:05 -0700

there is all ways bullying in school everyday people get bully Disappointed

rachaelrenee13
rachaelrenee13 wrote:
2012-06-06 10:06:03 -0700

noo it is not why would you say that

i=eminem
i=eminem wrote:
2012-06-05 00:49:11 -0700

no not really ...........

CuriousJake
CuriousJake wrote:
2012-06-05 00:39:09 -0700

Bullying is funny.

animeangel3
animeangel3 wrote:
2012-05-10 13:20:06 -0700

I've been bullied 1 time. There was this kid that hurt my feelings bad, and I started crying a bit. This was in like, 2nd grade

seriousness_2090514
seriousness_2090514 wrote:
2012-04-16 18:25:08 -0700

i had a bully when i was 9 until i was 11, i handled it...., it was the last straw when he picked on my
friend, i was tossing him around like a rag doll. i
didn't kill him i just had beaten him within the extent of his life, ever since i haven't had any bullies

lady goo goo
lady goo goo wrote:
2012-04-05 08:54:08 -0700

i have be bullying and it is not good Frown Frown

Bleach90
Bleach90 wrote:
2012-04-01 22:29:21 -0700

ive been bullied before and i hated it 1 day i came home with a black eye a bleeding lip and a couple bruises

Kj1214
Kj1214 wrote:
2012-03-11 14:42:29 -0700

Rachels Challenge is all about NO BULLYING

cowboys-football
cowboys-football wrote:
2012-03-10 09:50:53 -0800

me too Frown

cowboys-football
cowboys-football wrote:
2012-03-10 09:50:04 -0800

i have been bullied before i am such a tomboy and i usually don't care but one day it got so bad for me and my best friend, he's a guy, these really mean girls kept saying we were dating and we are married and it was mean and i just cried because all the girls just looked at me and whispered about me in the locker room it was horrible and my best friend, again the same person and he's a guy, was crying in lunch one day too. I told my teacher and she put a stop to and i am so glad she stopped it

singasong98
singasong98 wrote:
2012-03-09 16:53:28 -0800

why.....why do there have to be people that want you to feel miserabe. Somedays I dont even want to go to school because the day before is sooooo bad. I quit basketball a sport I loved, because I was getting bullied. My advise is to tell a teacher that you feel comfortable talking to. I did and now I know that I can talk to her about anything, I dont have to keep it inside.

mrcool88777
mrcool88777 wrote:
2012-03-03 13:03:30 -0800

Call the police????? Wow...

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Signe Whitson exposes the 12 Dos and Don'ts for Stopping Bullying.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_bko-mic
International kids social network, Kidzworld has launched its latest anti-bullying initiative, Be...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me