Comments

Bullying Prevention Tips

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips. Back to Article

aroub
aroub wrote:
2012-12-22 04:08:04 -0800

But u know bullys are bullys cuz once they were bullied or are being tortured or something like depression......

coolnam
coolnam wrote:
2012-12-22 04:07:32 -0800

cyber bullying should be STOPPED!!

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-22 04:04:40 -0800

I feel very sorry for bullys Frown

catty4u83
catty4u83 wrote:
2012-10-21 14:25:38 -0700

they should report to a teacher a fast as they can becaus4e bulleing should be stoped

superduperlicious
superduperlicious wrote:
2012-09-05 08:24:47 -0700

Dude what the hell is wrong with u???? Frustrated

superduperlicious
superduperlicious wrote:
2012-09-05 08:20:08 -0700

Just ignore the bully and always be with a pack of friends ,that way the bully will not dare to stand up to you

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 19:58:48 -0700

Always report it to an adult that will listen to you,and always try to ignore it!!!

icebaby love1
icebaby love1 wrote:
2012-06-11 11:55:05 -0700

there is all ways bullying in school everyday people get bully Disappointed

rachaelrenee13
rachaelrenee13 wrote:
2012-06-06 10:06:03 -0700

noo it is not why would you say that

i=eminem
i=eminem wrote:
2012-06-05 00:49:11 -0700

no not really ...........

CuriousJake
CuriousJake wrote:
2012-06-05 00:39:09 -0700

Bullying is funny.

animeangel3
animeangel3 wrote:
2012-05-10 13:20:06 -0700

I've been bullied 1 time. There was this kid that hurt my feelings bad, and I started crying a bit. This was in like, 2nd grade

seriousness_2090514
seriousness_2090514 wrote:
2012-04-16 18:25:08 -0700

i had a bully when i was 9 until i was 11, i handled it...., it was the last straw when he picked on my
friend, i was tossing him around like a rag doll. i
didn't kill him i just had beaten him within the extent of his life, ever since i haven't had any bullies

lady goo goo
lady goo goo wrote:
2012-04-05 08:54:08 -0700

i have be bullying and it is not good Frown Frown

Bleach90
Bleach90 wrote:
2012-04-01 22:29:21 -0700

ive been bullied before and i hated it 1 day i came home with a black eye a bleeding lip and a couple bruises

Kj1214
Kj1214 wrote:
2012-03-11 14:42:29 -0700

Rachels Challenge is all about NO BULLYING

cowboys-football
cowboys-football wrote:
2012-03-10 09:50:53 -0800

me too Frown

cowboys-football
cowboys-football wrote:
2012-03-10 09:50:04 -0800

i have been bullied before i am such a tomboy and i usually don't care but one day it got so bad for me and my best friend, he's a guy, these really mean girls kept saying we were dating and we are married and it was mean and i just cried because all the girls just looked at me and whispered about me in the locker room it was horrible and my best friend, again the same person and he's a guy, was crying in lunch one day too. I told my teacher and she put a stop to and i am so glad she stopped it

singasong98
singasong98 wrote:
2012-03-09 16:53:28 -0800

why.....why do there have to be people that want you to feel miserabe. Somedays I dont even want to go to school because the day before is sooooo bad. I quit basketball a sport I loved, because I was getting bullied. My advise is to tell a teacher that you feel comfortable talking to. I did and now I know that I can talk to her about anything, I dont have to keep it inside.

mrcool88777
mrcool88777 wrote:
2012-03-03 13:03:30 -0800

Call the police????? Wow...

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Signe Whitson exposes the 12 Dos and Don'ts for Stopping Bullying.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_bko-mic
International kids social network, Kidzworld has launched its latest anti-bullying initiative, Be...

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day