Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Bullying Prevention Tips

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

aroub
aroub wrote:
2012-12-22 04:08:04 -0800

But u know bullys are bullys cuz once they were bullied or are being tortured or something like depression......

report
coolnam
coolnam wrote:
2012-12-22 04:07:32 -0800

cyber bullying should be STOPPED!!

report
Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-22 04:04:40 -0800

I feel very sorry for bullys Frown

report
catty4u83
catty4u83 wrote:
2012-10-21 14:25:38 -0700

they should report to a teacher a fast as they can becaus4e bulleing should be stoped

report
superduperlicious
superduperlicious wrote:
2012-09-05 08:24:47 -0700

Dude what the hell is wrong with u???? Frustrated

report
superduperlicious
superduperlicious wrote:
2012-09-05 08:20:08 -0700

Just ignore the bully and always be with a pack of friends ,that way the bully will not dare to stand up to you

report
pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 19:58:48 -0700

Always report it to an adult that will listen to you,and always try to ignore it!!!

report
icebaby love1
icebaby love1 wrote:
2012-06-11 11:55:05 -0700

there is all ways bullying in school everyday people get bully Disappointed

report
rachaelrenee13
rachaelrenee13 wrote:
2012-06-06 10:06:03 -0700

noo it is not why would you say that

report
i=eminem
i=eminem wrote:
2012-06-05 00:49:11 -0700

no not really ...........

report
CuriousJake
CuriousJake wrote:
2012-06-05 00:39:09 -0700

Bullying is funny.

report
animeangel3
animeangel3 wrote:
2012-05-10 13:20:06 -0700

I've been bullied 1 time. There was this kid that hurt my feelings bad, and I started crying a bit. This was in like, 2nd grade

report
seriousness_2090514
seriousness_2090514 wrote:
2012-04-16 18:25:08 -0700

i had a bully when i was 9 until i was 11, i handled it...., it was the last straw when he picked on my
friend, i was tossing him around like a rag doll. i
didn't kill him i just had beaten him within the extent of his life, ever since i haven't had any bullies

report
lady goo goo
lady goo goo wrote:
2012-04-05 08:54:08 -0700

i have be bullying and it is not good Frown Frown

report
Bleach90
Bleach90 wrote:
2012-04-01 22:29:21 -0700

ive been bullied before and i hated it 1 day i came home with a black eye a bleeding lip and a couple bruises

report
Kj1214
Kj1214 wrote:
2012-03-11 14:42:29 -0700

Rachels Challenge is all about NO BULLYING

report
cowboys-football
cowboys-football wrote:
2012-03-10 09:50:53 -0800

me too Frown

report
cowboys-football
cowboys-football wrote:
2012-03-10 09:50:04 -0800

i have been bullied before i am such a tomboy and i usually don't care but one day it got so bad for me and my best friend, he's a guy, these really mean girls kept saying we were dating and we are married and it was mean and i just cried because all the girls just looked at me and whispered about me in the locker room it was horrible and my best friend, again the same person and he's a guy, was crying in lunch one day too. I told my teacher and she put a stop to and i am so glad she stopped it

report
singasong98
singasong98 wrote:
2012-03-09 16:53:28 -0800

why.....why do there have to be people that want you to feel miserabe. Somedays I dont even want to go to school because the day before is sooooo bad. I quit basketball a sport I loved, because I was getting bullied. My advise is to tell a teacher that you feel comfortable talking to. I did and now I know that I can talk to her about anything, I dont have to keep it inside.

report
mrcool88777
mrcool88777 wrote:
2012-03-03 13:03:30 -0800

Call the police????? Wow...

report
back to story
Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

  • Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

related stories

Signe Whitson exposes the 12 Dos and Don'ts for Stopping Bullying.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_bko-mic
International kids social network, Kidzworld has launched its latest anti-bullying initiative, Be...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes