Comments

November 2011 Horoscopes

Brrr! November means the start of winter ... find out how cool your horoscope is this month right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCORPIO!) Back to Article

Xxbluegigglez$waggxX
Xxbluegigglez$waggxX wrote:
2011-11-28 04:25:28 -0800

no nvm lol haha virgo

Xxbluegigglez$waggxX
Xxbluegigglez$waggxX wrote:
2011-11-28 04:24:09 -0800

leo!!!!!!!!!

jasmine93
jasmine93 wrote:
2011-11-27 01:33:49 -0800

im aries and we the best l smile

kynn2cute101
kynn2cute101 wrote:
2011-11-27 00:05:21 -0800

# team taurus!!!!!!!!!! allday........

SlimjimLive01
SlimjimLive01 wrote:
2011-11-26 19:48:45 -0800

Aquarius all day smile

kierbear017
kierbear017 wrote:
2011-11-26 19:44:41 -0800

i'm an Aries and i always got swagg smile

Anime Chick real talk
Anime Chick real talk wrote:
2011-11-26 18:42:10 -0800

wE got dat Aries swag all day!! April fools day dont play

Aasani
Aasani wrote:
2011-11-26 18:41:42 -0800

Aquarius (January 20-February 1Cool:

Friendships are the most important things in life. Don't let life get in the way of your friendships.
Love: Your crush is pushing you to give them some kind of answer. Don't be afraid to take your time.

DaTrueSwaggPrince_1766571

Lantez wrote:
2011-11-26 15:37:40 -0800

scorpios are the best november 9th baby

WillonaeS
WillonaeS wrote:
2011-11-26 13:40:20 -0800

Its my moms birthdaii too dai !

Miss_Tinker_Bell

2011-11-26 12:49:07 -0800

geminis all daii babii

Skool girl ♥
Skool girl ♥ wrote:
2011-11-26 12:41:54 -0800

Taurus 4 lifee

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.