Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

November 2011 Horoscopes

Brrr! November means the start of winter ... find out how cool your horoscope is this month right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCORPIO!) Back to Article

Asdenoah
Asdenoah wrote:
2011-11-19 17:48:07 -0800

GO GEMINIS!!!! May 29!!

MellowMushroom54
MellowMushroom54 wrote:
2011-11-19 05:03:08 -0800

My mom's birthday is on Nov. 15th Happy Birthday mom love you!

bdy2bdy
bdy2bdy wrote:
2011-11-19 04:50:40 -0800

my b day was the 10 or november

Rascal2500
Rascal2500 wrote:
2011-11-18 19:10:02 -0800

oh and btw my b-day is on May 30!!! Go Gemini!!! Love

Rascal2500
Rascal2500 wrote:
2011-11-18 19:09:12 -0800

My friend pinkiepie2316's b-day is on Nov. 23, 1998!!! Happy Birthday Everybody!!! Clown

iluvu_mb
iluvu_mb wrote:
2011-11-18 17:54:02 -0800

My birthday was yesterday and it was the bomb

IAMBANANAS
IAMBANANAS wrote:
2011-11-15 18:19:56 -0800

im a SCORPIO!!!!! ( my birthday is on the 20th) happy birthday tooooo meeeeee.......

jocuri
jocuri wrote:
2011-11-14 08:43:17 -0800

my bday is in january Frown

cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness wrote:
2011-11-13 13:31:36 -0800

AAnt the little animals they use to represent us sooooooo cute! Especially the leo. Im a cancer roc n roll cancers

Aasani
Aasani wrote:
2011-11-12 20:16:32 -0800

hai im a
Aquarius lol

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2011-11-12 17:27:44 -0800

I do NOT believe in horoscopes, but tis kinda creepy..on my horoscope (i just enjoy readin them) and the guy i like can be kind of obnoxious....and tht makes my horoscope weird....

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2011-11-12 17:26:27 -0800

My b-day on the 30th! Put yo hands in da air like ya just dnt care!!!!!! YAAA!!!!! Dance Party!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

cheezybubbles

2011-11-12 08:08:51 -0800

I'm a Virgo and I know know it

HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever wrote:
2011-11-12 08:03:52 -0800

my birthday is november 13 so tomorrow

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.