Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

November 2011 Horoscopes

Brrr! November means the start of winter ... find out how cool your horoscope is this month right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCORPIO!) Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Asdenoah
Asdenoah wrote:
2011-11-19 17:48:07 -0800

GO GEMINIS!!!! May 29!!

report
MellowMushroom54
MellowMushroom54 wrote:
2011-11-19 05:03:08 -0800

My mom's birthday is on Nov. 15th Happy Birthday mom love you!

report
bdy2bdy
bdy2bdy wrote:
2011-11-19 04:50:40 -0800

my b day was the 10 or november

report
Rascal2500
Rascal2500 wrote:
2011-11-18 19:10:02 -0800

oh and btw my b-day is on May 30!!! Go Gemini!!! Love

report
Rascal2500
Rascal2500 wrote:
2011-11-18 19:09:12 -0800

My friend pinkiepie2316's b-day is on Nov. 23, 1998!!! Happy Birthday Everybody!!! Clown

report
iluvu_mb
iluvu_mb wrote:
2011-11-18 17:54:02 -0800

My birthday was yesterday and it was the bomb

report
IAMBANANAS
IAMBANANAS wrote:
2011-11-15 18:19:56 -0800

im a SCORPIO!!!!! ( my birthday is on the 20th) happy birthday tooooo meeeeee.......

report
jocuri
jocuri wrote:
2011-11-14 08:43:17 -0800

my bday is in january Frown

report
cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness wrote:
2011-11-13 13:31:36 -0800

AAnt the little animals they use to represent us sooooooo cute! Especially the leo. Im a cancer roc n roll cancers

report
Aasani
Aasani wrote:
2011-11-12 20:16:32 -0800

hai im a
Aquarius lol

report
zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2011-11-12 17:27:44 -0800

I do NOT believe in horoscopes, but tis kinda creepy..on my horoscope (i just enjoy readin them) and the guy i like can be kind of obnoxious....and tht makes my horoscope weird....

report
zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2011-11-12 17:26:27 -0800

My b-day on the 30th! Put yo hands in da air like ya just dnt care!!!!!! YAAA!!!!! Dance Party!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

report
cheezybubbles
cheezybubbles wrote:
2011-11-12 16:35:06 -0800

myn is on november 16 lol

report
bdy2bdy
bdy2bdy wrote:
2011-11-12 13:23:04 -0800

my b-day was the 10 of november

report
Rawr_Rawr_Dragon
Rawr_Rawr_Dragon wrote:
2011-11-12 13:19:00 -0800

my b-day is November 3rd smile Woot Woot

report
iluvu_mb
iluvu_mb wrote:
2011-11-12 13:17:19 -0800

My b-day is in5 more days November 17 yeah I'm so excited

report
jrdiva2u
jrdiva2u wrote:
2011-11-12 13:13:55 -0800

ima taurus yeah buddy

report
ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-11-12 13:01:27 -0800

MY B-DAY IS 2MORROW!! NOV.13...YAYY!! smile

report
bluesparkly2000
bluesparkly2000 wrote:
2011-11-12 08:08:51 -0800

I'm a Virgo and I know know it

report
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever wrote:
2011-11-12 08:03:52 -0800

my birthday is november 13 so tomorrow

report
back to story
F1067551042750

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

  • Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.

related stories

Micro_libra_micro
Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month rea...
Micro_virgo_micro
Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in Septe...
Micro_august 2011 horoscopes_micro
Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month ...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes