Comments

November 2011 Horoscopes

Brrr! November means the start of winter ... find out how cool your horoscope is this month right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCORPIO!) Back to Article

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-11-04 10:28:13 -0700

Libra! :3 I love Horoscopes. Big Grin

stella.367
stella.367 wrote:
2011-11-04 06:51:34 -0700

oh m waiting fr my birthday it's nov 7th bt i dont hav a crush bt m waiting fr my gift frm mybst frnd

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2011-11-03 20:16:44 -0700

my haro scope is so right

lee1999
lee1999 wrote:
2011-11-03 16:57:13 -0700

im a scorpio november 19 presents from my gf

nichola97
nichola97 wrote:
2011-11-02 17:44:52 -0700

im gonna get a bday present from my brush? I hope that's a typo for crush. (:

(((((((:$Eeyore$:)))))))
(((((((:$Eeyore$:))))))) wrote:
2011-11-02 17:32:59 -0700

im a Capricorn sometimes i get distracted but i try my best 2 stay on task smile

143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy wrote:
2011-11-02 16:55:10 -0700

im gemini and that is so wierd...... i havnt exactly been thinkin happy thoughts bout my crush.... but now i think i should.. i hope he likes me.....

Animegirl2334
Animegirl2334 wrote:
2011-11-02 16:18:36 -0700

Im a capicorn. I am easily distracted.

sa1
sa1 wrote:
2011-11-02 04:47:57 -0700

mine is taurus and i tink i dont mind wat it sayz

roseberry953
roseberry953 wrote:
2011-11-02 04:28:00 -0700

im cancer and i hav got a crush..!!!

roseberry953
roseberry953 wrote:
2011-11-02 04:26:27 -0700

happy b'day in advance...

CherryCandy808
CherryCandy808 wrote:
2011-11-02 04:02:03 -0700

huss why would you wanna no who likes who seriusly u r weird n i got a boyfriend but he lives in perth

shizuka
shizuka wrote:
2011-11-02 03:57:07 -0700

im libra...do got a crush!!!!
i'll tell him!!!

huss the champ_1934547
huss the champ_1934547 wrote:
2011-11-02 03:56:54 -0700

who is it

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-11-02 03:53:47 -0700

m Scorpio, yeah, ive gotta crush, bt he lives far away....

egg_sandwich_1833498
egg_sandwich_1833498 wrote:
2011-11-01 19:27:52 -0700

im a scorpio my bday is Nov 3rd and i want a ipad for my present

Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale wrote:
2011-11-01 18:59:15 -0700

im scorpio i got one of things i wanted from my crush! a hugg!!

laney
laney wrote:
2011-11-01 17:44:50 -0700

im a gemini and so is my lil sis we were born in the same week of june just a year and three days apart smile

jessicarabbit899
jessicarabbit899 wrote:
2011-11-01 17:06:56 -0700

HEY!I'M A SCORPIO AND I WAS BORN ON OCTOBER 30TH!!!!

sporti_princess9091
sporti_princess9091 wrote:
2011-11-01 16:57:50 -0700

Yeah! Happy birthday to all the other scorpios, including me. Big Grin

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.

Micro_libra_micro
Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month rea...
Micro_virgo_micro
Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in Septe...
Micro_august 2011 horoscopes_micro
Whether your mind is on back to school or milking what’s left of summer, find out what the month ...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour