Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: November 2011

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 10:10:22 -0700

i have a even more embarrasing moments!!

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 10:10:05 -0700

i have a even more embarrasing momenys!!

coolgirl8769
coolgirl8769 wrote:
2012-08-03 13:56:32 -0700

i dont read these things i just comment on them lol am i weird

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-03 13:07:36 -0700

me two when i was 7 i said i was 5 i was short b4 i started my insane growthh spurt

maddiva123
maddiva123 wrote:
2012-05-27 10:38:33 -0700

Wow........

JTAnator
JTAnator wrote:
2012-02-28 18:20:39 -0800

weird

toxic girl
toxic girl wrote:
2012-02-13 11:48:40 -0800

One time i was in class and i was wearing a white t-shirt with a poka dotted bra on i sat next to 2 my crushes and they started to giggle !! i asked why they said ur bra is has pretty color ful dots on it i was so embarresed !! i ran into the bath room looked in the mirror and yes it showed thru i will never be able to like that down !!!

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-01-31 16:50:07 -0800

im not gonna talk about it just remembering the stuff i did lmao woow Embarrassed

divagirl456
divagirl456 wrote:
2012-01-19 13:23:22 -0800

ried to blame it on someone else bt it didnt work

divagirl456
divagirl456 wrote:
2012-01-19 13:22:35 -0800

i was in class andd it was quiet then all of a sudden i farted and it was loud then i tried to blame it on somebody else but it didn't work......... Frustrated

bebekidheartz
bebekidheartz wrote:
2011-12-31 22:43:22 -0800

i told a lie at the chineese place said i waz 8 to get the price lower my mom told me 2

Darrarocz
Darrarocz wrote:
2011-12-31 19:55:37 -0800

What

happymeal23
happymeal23 wrote:
2011-12-07 19:31:17 -0800

i went out with my school friends to the store to buy some candy there was so many people and my pants fell down Indifferent Embarrassed

kidcclover
kidcclover wrote:
2011-12-07 14:47:56 -0800

i forgot my backpack

laylaboo
laylaboo wrote:
2011-12-06 21:43:22 -0800

omg this is so scary

lolly6793
lolly6793 wrote:
2011-12-05 00:55:13 -0800

omg i posted some of my embrassing thing on now oomg crap

bigtreeclimber11
bigtreeclimber11 wrote:
2011-12-04 10:34:10 -0800

i was climbing a tree. i slipped. caught a limb. pants fell off. i picked a bad day to go commando.

lifeisagame
lifeisagame wrote:
2011-11-29 13:46:02 -0800

im gonna put sumthing on there

Cmatoon
Cmatoon wrote:
2011-11-26 19:51:40 -0800

OMG Now I wish that I hadn't posted some of my most embarrassing moments on experience project....whoops.

Firepixi14
Firepixi14 wrote:
2011-11-26 15:53:40 -0800

Wow, i am NEVER letting Dish it post my mortifyin
moments, cuz ppl ik might c them! i am NOT
stupid!

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.