Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: November 2011

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 10:10:22 -0700

i have a even more embarrasing moments!!

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 10:10:05 -0700

i have a even more embarrasing momenys!!

coolgirl8769
coolgirl8769 wrote:
2012-08-03 13:56:32 -0700

i dont read these things i just comment on them lol am i weird

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-03 13:07:36 -0700

me two when i was 7 i said i was 5 i was short b4 i started my insane growthh spurt

maddiva123
maddiva123 wrote:
2012-05-27 10:38:33 -0700

Wow........

JTAnator
JTAnator wrote:
2012-02-28 18:20:39 -0800

weird

toxic girl
toxic girl wrote:
2012-02-13 11:48:40 -0800

One time i was in class and i was wearing a white t-shirt with a poka dotted bra on i sat next to 2 my crushes and they started to giggle !! i asked why they said ur bra is has pretty color ful dots on it i was so embarresed !! i ran into the bath room looked in the mirror and yes it showed thru i will never be able to like that down !!!

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-01-31 16:50:07 -0800

im not gonna talk about it just remembering the stuff i did lmao woow Embarrassed

divagirl456
divagirl456 wrote:
2012-01-19 13:23:22 -0800

ried to blame it on someone else bt it didnt work

divagirl456
divagirl456 wrote:
2012-01-19 13:22:35 -0800

i was in class andd it was quiet then all of a sudden i farted and it was loud then i tried to blame it on somebody else but it didn't work......... Frustrated

bebekidheartz
bebekidheartz wrote:
2011-12-31 22:43:22 -0800

i told a lie at the chineese place said i waz 8 to get the price lower my mom told me 2

Darrarocz
Darrarocz wrote:
2011-12-31 19:55:37 -0800

What

happymeal23
happymeal23 wrote:
2011-12-07 19:31:17 -0800

i went out with my school friends to the store to buy some candy there was so many people and my pants fell down Indifferent Embarrassed

kidcclover
kidcclover wrote:
2011-12-07 14:47:56 -0800

i forgot my backpack

laylaboo
laylaboo wrote:
2011-12-06 21:43:22 -0800

omg this is so scary

lolly6793
lolly6793 wrote:
2011-12-05 00:55:13 -0800

omg i posted some of my embrassing thing on now oomg crap

bigtreeclimber11
bigtreeclimber11 wrote:
2011-12-04 10:34:10 -0800

i was climbing a tree. i slipped. caught a limb. pants fell off. i picked a bad day to go commando.

lifeisagame
lifeisagame wrote:
2011-11-29 13:46:02 -0800

im gonna put sumthing on there

Cmatoon
Cmatoon wrote:
2011-11-26 19:51:40 -0800

OMG Now I wish that I hadn't posted some of my most embarrassing moments on experience project....whoops.

Firepixi14
Firepixi14 wrote:
2011-11-26 15:53:40 -0800

Wow, i am NEVER letting Dish it post my mortifyin
moments, cuz ppl ik might c them! i am NOT
stupid!

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D