Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: November 2011

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 10:10:22 -0700

i have a even more embarrasing moments!!

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 10:10:05 -0700

i have a even more embarrasing momenys!!

coolgirl8769
coolgirl8769 wrote:
2012-08-03 13:56:32 -0700

i dont read these things i just comment on them lol am i weird

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-03 13:07:36 -0700

me two when i was 7 i said i was 5 i was short b4 i started my insane growthh spurt

maddiva123
maddiva123 wrote:
2012-05-27 10:38:33 -0700

Wow........

JTAnator
JTAnator wrote:
2012-02-28 18:20:39 -0800

weird

toxic girl
toxic girl wrote:
2012-02-13 11:48:40 -0800

One time i was in class and i was wearing a white t-shirt with a poka dotted bra on i sat next to 2 my crushes and they started to giggle !! i asked why they said ur bra is has pretty color ful dots on it i was so embarresed !! i ran into the bath room looked in the mirror and yes it showed thru i will never be able to like that down !!!

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-01-31 16:50:07 -0800

im not gonna talk about it just remembering the stuff i did lmao woow Embarrassed

divagirl456
divagirl456 wrote:
2012-01-19 13:23:22 -0800

ried to blame it on someone else bt it didnt work

divagirl456
divagirl456 wrote:
2012-01-19 13:22:35 -0800

i was in class andd it was quiet then all of a sudden i farted and it was loud then i tried to blame it on somebody else but it didn't work......... Frustrated

bebekidheartz
bebekidheartz wrote:
2011-12-31 22:43:22 -0800

i told a lie at the chineese place said i waz 8 to get the price lower my mom told me 2

Darrarocz
Darrarocz wrote:
2011-12-31 19:55:37 -0800

What

happymeal23
happymeal23 wrote:
2011-12-07 19:31:17 -0800

i went out with my school friends to the store to buy some candy there was so many people and my pants fell down Indifferent Embarrassed

kidcclover
kidcclover wrote:
2011-12-07 14:47:56 -0800

i forgot my backpack

laylaboo
laylaboo wrote:
2011-12-06 21:43:22 -0800

omg this is so scary

lolly6793
lolly6793 wrote:
2011-12-05 00:55:13 -0800

omg i posted some of my embrassing thing on now oomg crap

bigtreeclimber11
bigtreeclimber11 wrote:
2011-12-04 10:34:10 -0800

i was climbing a tree. i slipped. caught a limb. pants fell off. i picked a bad day to go commando.

lifeisagame
lifeisagame wrote:
2011-11-29 13:46:02 -0800

im gonna put sumthing on there

Cmatoon
Cmatoon wrote:
2011-11-26 19:51:40 -0800

OMG Now I wish that I hadn't posted some of my most embarrassing moments on experience project....whoops.

Firepixi14
Firepixi14 wrote:
2011-11-26 15:53:40 -0800

Wow, i am NEVER letting Dish it post my mortifyin
moments, cuz ppl ik might c them! i am NOT
stupid!

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day