Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: November 2011

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 10:10:22 -0700

i have a even more embarrasing moments!!

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 10:10:05 -0700

i have a even more embarrasing momenys!!

coolgirl8769
coolgirl8769 wrote:
2012-08-03 13:56:32 -0700

i dont read these things i just comment on them lol am i weird

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-03 13:07:36 -0700

me two when i was 7 i said i was 5 i was short b4 i started my insane growthh spurt

maddiva123
maddiva123 wrote:
2012-05-27 10:38:33 -0700

Wow........

JTAnator
JTAnator wrote:
2012-02-28 18:20:39 -0800

weird

toxic girl
toxic girl wrote:
2012-02-13 11:48:40 -0800

One time i was in class and i was wearing a white t-shirt with a poka dotted bra on i sat next to 2 my crushes and they started to giggle !! i asked why they said ur bra is has pretty color ful dots on it i was so embarresed !! i ran into the bath room looked in the mirror and yes it showed thru i will never be able to like that down !!!

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-01-31 16:50:07 -0800

im not gonna talk about it just remembering the stuff i did lmao woow Embarrassed

divagirl456
divagirl456 wrote:
2012-01-19 13:23:22 -0800

ried to blame it on someone else bt it didnt work

divagirl456
divagirl456 wrote:
2012-01-19 13:22:35 -0800

i was in class andd it was quiet then all of a sudden i farted and it was loud then i tried to blame it on somebody else but it didn't work......... Frustrated

bebekidheartz
bebekidheartz wrote:
2011-12-31 22:43:22 -0800

i told a lie at the chineese place said i waz 8 to get the price lower my mom told me 2

Darrarocz
Darrarocz wrote:
2011-12-31 19:55:37 -0800

What

happymeal23
happymeal23 wrote:
2011-12-07 19:31:17 -0800

i went out with my school friends to the store to buy some candy there was so many people and my pants fell down Indifferent Embarrassed

kidcclover
kidcclover wrote:
2011-12-07 14:47:56 -0800

i forgot my backpack

laylaboo
laylaboo wrote:
2011-12-06 21:43:22 -0800

omg this is so scary

lolly6793
lolly6793 wrote:
2011-12-05 00:55:13 -0800

omg i posted some of my embrassing thing on now oomg crap

bigtreeclimber11
bigtreeclimber11 wrote:
2011-12-04 10:34:10 -0800

i was climbing a tree. i slipped. caught a limb. pants fell off. i picked a bad day to go commando.

lifeisagame
lifeisagame wrote:
2011-11-29 13:46:02 -0800

im gonna put sumthing on there

Cmatoon
Cmatoon wrote:
2011-11-26 19:51:40 -0800

OMG Now I wish that I hadn't posted some of my most embarrassing moments on experience project....whoops.

Firepixi14
Firepixi14 wrote:
2011-11-26 15:53:40 -0800

Wow, i am NEVER letting Dish it post my mortifyin
moments, cuz ppl ik might c them! i am NOT
stupid!

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
sleep shorts
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Style:
gray sweat-pants over wet, green & purple swimsuit. hair in green swimcap. purple flip-flops. :just back from swim-team practice:
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Style:
floor length blue skirt tight white shirt with blue flower on it hightops smiley earrings fishtail braid
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD