Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: November 2011

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

lexi luvs u

monu6767 wrote:
2011-11-03 17:08:44 -0700

oh yes! its good! Big Grin

KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet wrote:
2011-11-03 14:51:50 -0700

Serious. It's just stupid. What? Are you being reduced to posting the dumb things?

-LadyOfTheWood_1829050
-LadyOfTheWood_1829050 wrote:
2011-11-03 14:34:44 -0700

This was never funny, now it's just getting ridiculous.

KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet wrote:
2011-11-03 14:21:27 -0700

Hall of Shame is really becoming....unfunny..

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2011-11-02 10:16:47 -0700

stupid thing's all the time.

-Kat-

kikiluvable wrote:
2011-11-01 12:24:49 -0700

me and my bestie 2

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2011-11-01 12:11:34 -0700

it getts cold in november i hate the cold

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.