Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: November 2011

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

lexi luvs u

monu6767 wrote:
2011-11-03 17:08:44 -0700

oh yes! its good! Big Grin

KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet wrote:
2011-11-03 14:51:50 -0700

Serious. It's just stupid. What? Are you being reduced to posting the dumb things?

-LadyOfTheWood_1829050
-LadyOfTheWood_1829050 wrote:
2011-11-03 14:34:44 -0700

This was never funny, now it's just getting ridiculous.

KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet wrote:
2011-11-03 14:21:27 -0700

Hall of Shame is really becoming....unfunny..

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2011-11-02 10:16:47 -0700

stupid thing's all the time.

-Kat-

kikiluvable wrote:
2011-11-01 12:24:49 -0700

me and my bestie 2

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2011-11-01 12:11:34 -0700

it getts cold in november i hate the cold

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel