Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: November 2011

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

lexi luvs u

monu6767 wrote:
2011-11-03 17:08:44 -0700

oh yes! its good! Big Grin

KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet wrote:
2011-11-03 14:51:50 -0700

Serious. It's just stupid. What? Are you being reduced to posting the dumb things?

-LadyOfTheWood_1829050
-LadyOfTheWood_1829050 wrote:
2011-11-03 14:34:44 -0700

This was never funny, now it's just getting ridiculous.

KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet wrote:
2011-11-03 14:21:27 -0700

Hall of Shame is really becoming....unfunny..

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2011-11-02 10:16:47 -0700

stupid thing's all the time.

-Kat-

kikiluvable wrote:
2011-11-01 12:24:49 -0700

me and my bestie 2

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2011-11-01 12:11:34 -0700

it getts cold in november i hate the cold

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro
Micro_shame_micro
Ever have that one moment that you will never forget, but wish you could? Embarrassing moments su...

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.