Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Classic Halloween Costume Ideas

If you're not interested in following this year's trends, check out some of these classic Halloween costumes! Back to Article

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-10-30 14:38:15 -0700

omg so lame

soziya1234
soziya1234 wrote:
2013-10-30 05:21:55 -0700

rubbish we want cool ideas not lame boooooo

catears
catears wrote:
2013-10-30 04:54:56 -0700

no... wiccans are the worse witchcrafters are better

xChocolatexEuphoricx
xChocolatexEuphoricx wrote:
2013-10-17 12:44:12 -0700

Lol. I can't dress up this year at my school..
But if I could cosplay, I'd be Edward Elric! XD

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-16 16:52:44 -0700

xD

Snowpup
Snowpup wrote:
2013-10-16 16:49:19 -0700

it says it wants pie. Tongue Out jk, i always hear that song! XD

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-10-16 16:27:16 -0700

Orrrr.....a Gothic Cat. I am prob gonna be Kit the Cat from Skeltanimals.

servine226
servine226 wrote:
2013-10-16 16:21:42 -0700

I may go as either Rattle Shake or Grim Creeper from Swap Force!

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-16 16:19:52 -0700

You can go to Walmart and find some there. They're at the first isles, but I can't remember which one. When you walk in, you can see an isle right in front of you. Fox costumes should be in one of those. c:

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2013-10-16 16:18:00 -0700

@ Nerdalox OMG i was gonna be the same thing for the same reason! xD But i couldn't find one Dx

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-10-16 15:34:28 -0700

Im going as Pinkamena Diane Pie.

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-16 15:24:28 -0700

I'm gonna be a fox... WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!? xD

chattypink92
chattypink92 wrote:
2013-10-10 12:32:54 -0700

im going 2 be adam levine!!!

100pigy
100pigy wrote:
2013-10-08 14:24:46 -0700

Im going as Maka Albarn from SOUL EATER

beary
beary wrote:
2013-10-08 10:53:31 -0700

im a ghost for Halloween

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-10-05 16:58:48 -0700

I am dressing as Jinafire Long or Gothic Dollie.Jinafire Long is from Monster High.

mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake wrote:
2013-10-05 16:25:55 -0700

As Russia!! ^ J ^

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-03 16:51:35 -0700

i'm gonna be mad hatter

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-10-03 09:35:27 -0700

Halloween is just fun! "Trick or Treat!" hahaha!

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2013-09-27 19:06:55 -0700

I am not sure I would even have a costume. If I will, I would probably be a female Sherlock Holmes.

Poll

What's Your Halloween Costume?

• A pirate.
  • A witch.
  • I don't know yet.
  • Something original - I don't wanna look like anyone else!

Micro_a m
Every year for Halloween, you love dressing up in the same costume: princess, batman, tinker bell...
Micro_boys costumes-micro
Superhero, supervillain, ghost and ghouls - it can be hard to decide what to go as for Halloween....
Micro_monster high-micro
Halloween is all about being whoever or whatever you want, whether you want to be classic heroine...
Micro_c_micro
Halloween is literally just around the corner and we just can’t wait! We’ve already started celeb...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)