Comments

Classic Halloween Costume Ideas

If you're not interested in following this year's trends, check out some of these classic Halloween costumes! Back to Article

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-10-30 14:38:15 -0700

omg so lame

soziya1234
soziya1234 wrote:
2013-10-30 05:21:55 -0700

rubbish we want cool ideas not lame boooooo

catears
catears wrote:
2013-10-30 04:54:56 -0700

no... wiccans are the worse witchcrafters are better

xChocolatexEuphoricx
xChocolatexEuphoricx wrote:
2013-10-17 12:44:12 -0700

Lol. I can't dress up this year at my school..
But if I could cosplay, I'd be Edward Elric! XD

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-16 16:52:44 -0700

xD

Snowpup
Snowpup wrote:
2013-10-16 16:49:19 -0700

it says it wants pie. Tongue Out jk, i always hear that song! XD

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-10-16 16:27:16 -0700

Orrrr.....a Gothic Cat. I am prob gonna be Kit the Cat from Skeltanimals.

servine226
servine226 wrote:
2013-10-16 16:21:42 -0700

I may go as either Rattle Shake or Grim Creeper from Swap Force!

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-16 16:19:52 -0700

You can go to Walmart and find some there. They're at the first isles, but I can't remember which one. When you walk in, you can see an isle right in front of you. Fox costumes should be in one of those. c:

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2013-10-16 16:18:00 -0700

@ Nerdalox OMG i was gonna be the same thing for the same reason! xD But i couldn't find one Dx

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-10-16 15:34:28 -0700

Im going as Pinkamena Diane Pie.

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-16 15:24:28 -0700

I'm gonna be a fox... WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!? xD

chattypink92
chattypink92 wrote:
2013-10-10 12:32:54 -0700

im going 2 be adam levine!!!

100pigy
100pigy wrote:
2013-10-08 14:24:46 -0700

Im going as Maka Albarn from SOUL EATER

beary
beary wrote:
2013-10-08 10:53:31 -0700

im a ghost for Halloween

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-10-05 16:58:48 -0700

I am dressing as Jinafire Long or Gothic Dollie.Jinafire Long is from Monster High.

mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake wrote:
2013-10-05 16:25:55 -0700

As Russia!! ^ J ^

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-03 16:51:35 -0700

i'm gonna be mad hatter

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-10-03 09:35:27 -0700

Halloween is just fun! "Trick or Treat!" hahaha!

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2013-09-27 19:06:55 -0700

I am not sure I would even have a costume. If I will, I would probably be a female Sherlock Holmes.

Poll

What's Your Halloween Costume?

• A pirate.
  • A witch.
  • I don't know yet.
  • Something original - I don't wanna look like anyone else!