Comments

Classic Halloween Costume Ideas

If you're not interested in following this year's trends, check out some of these classic Halloween costumes! Back to Article

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-10-30 14:38:15 -0700

omg so lame

soziya1234
soziya1234 wrote:
2013-10-30 05:21:55 -0700

rubbish we want cool ideas not lame boooooo

catears
catears wrote:
2013-10-30 04:54:56 -0700

no... wiccans are the worse witchcrafters are better

xChocolatexEuphoricx
xChocolatexEuphoricx wrote:
2013-10-17 12:44:12 -0700

Lol. I can't dress up this year at my school..
But if I could cosplay, I'd be Edward Elric! XD

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-16 16:52:44 -0700

xD

Snowpup
Snowpup wrote:
2013-10-16 16:49:19 -0700

it says it wants pie. Tongue Out jk, i always hear that song! XD

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-10-16 16:27:16 -0700

Orrrr.....a Gothic Cat. I am prob gonna be Kit the Cat from Skeltanimals.

servine226
servine226 wrote:
2013-10-16 16:21:42 -0700

I may go as either Rattle Shake or Grim Creeper from Swap Force!

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-16 16:19:52 -0700

You can go to Walmart and find some there. They're at the first isles, but I can't remember which one. When you walk in, you can see an isle right in front of you. Fox costumes should be in one of those. c:

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2013-10-16 16:18:00 -0700

@ Nerdalox OMG i was gonna be the same thing for the same reason! xD But i couldn't find one Dx

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-10-16 15:34:28 -0700

Im going as Pinkamena Diane Pie.

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-16 15:24:28 -0700

I'm gonna be a fox... WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!? xD

chattypink92
chattypink92 wrote:
2013-10-10 12:32:54 -0700

im going 2 be adam levine!!!

100pigy
100pigy wrote:
2013-10-08 14:24:46 -0700

Im going as Maka Albarn from SOUL EATER

beary
beary wrote:
2013-10-08 10:53:31 -0700

im a ghost for Halloween

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-10-05 16:58:48 -0700

I am dressing as Jinafire Long or Gothic Dollie.Jinafire Long is from Monster High.

mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake wrote:
2013-10-05 16:25:55 -0700

As Russia!! ^ J ^

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-03 16:51:35 -0700

i'm gonna be mad hatter

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-10-03 09:35:27 -0700

Halloween is just fun! "Trick or Treat!" hahaha!

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2013-09-27 19:06:55 -0700

I am not sure I would even have a costume. If I will, I would probably be a female Sherlock Holmes.

Poll

What's Your Halloween Costume?

• A pirate.
  • A witch.
  • I don't know yet.
  • Something original - I don't wanna look like anyone else!

Micro_a m
Every year for Halloween, you love dressing up in the same costume: princess, batman, tinker bell...
Micro_boys costumes-micro
Superhero, supervillain, ghost and ghouls - it can be hard to decide what to go as for Halloween....
Micro_monster high-micro
Halloween is all about being whoever or whatever you want, whether you want to be classic heroine...
Micro_c_micro
Halloween is literally just around the corner and we just can’t wait! We’ve already started celeb...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)