Comments

Team Edward: “Breaking Dawn Part 1” The Classy Cullens

Kidzworld is asking the vamp family about wedding dances, missing scenes and moving on. Back to Article

jordy101

ms.rocroyal101 wrote:
2011-11-17 19:06:22 -0800

# team edward rockkkksss

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-11-17 19:00:19 -0800

TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDXDX

kaitybear99
kaitybear99 wrote:
2011-11-17 18:56:53 -0800

Team Edward i mean Jacobs cute and all but not as HOT as Edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vampires ROCK!!!!!!!!!! Vampire

nikki.is.me
nikki.is.me wrote:
2011-11-17 18:55:03 -0800

TEAM EDWARD FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

blue lover244
blue lover244 wrote:
2011-11-17 18:55:00 -0800

TEAM EDWARD!!!! OF COURSE I HATE JACOB!!!!!! xD I LOVE U EDWARD!!!

Live2Dance22
Live2Dance22 wrote:
2011-11-17 18:54:19 -0800

TEAM GUY WHO ALMOST HIT BELLA WITH A CAR!!!!!

britbrat09(:

pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-11-17 18:48:31 -0800

team edward

Priscilla 101
Priscilla 101 wrote:
2011-11-17 18:38:55 -0800

i like team edward n the vampires butttt.,,,, jacobs hot

Actress1224
Actress1224 wrote:
2011-11-17 16:53:56 -0800

TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minitink
Minitink wrote:
2011-11-17 15:58:08 -0800

im in luv with edward nd everything twilight

Twilight_poll

Do you like Twilight?

• I'm obsessed
  • I hate it
  • I think it's okay
  • Never seen it

Micro_bobo-julia-mic
Kidzworld asks “Breaking Dawn’s” wolves Seth and Leah (cute Booboo Stewart and Julia Jones) about...
Micro_robert-mic
Kidzworld interviews Kristen Stewart on bringing the Twilight saga’s Bella full circle and her ow...
Micro_robert-mic
Kidzworld asks the Breaking Dawn star Robert Pattinson star about future wedding plans, his music...

Entertainment in the forums

brunostar
brunostar posted in Movies:
problem child
reply about 1 hour
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Movies:
Gentleman's Agreement
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in TV Shows:
I saw the premiere before I left and I have to say, I was somewhat impressed. Of course it's not as good as BMW but I think they have good potential.
Kiken
Kiken posted in TV Shows:
I was very impressed by the first episode of Doctor Who I watched which I believe was called "Rose". It was creepy  but with enough of a hint of humor that it made for an enjoyable and interesting program. Me and my dad will definitely be continuing to watch more and more episodes of Doctor Who in the future.
amethystdances
The answer, obviously, is Doctor Who. The show has technically been running for almost 51 years. It's  a British T.V. show about an alien with two hearts who has been living for over 1,000 years, with a time machine that can travel anywhere, or anytime, in the universe. But there's a catch to his machine, which is known as a T.A.R.D.I.S, (Time And Relative Dimension In Space): It is forever broken and disguised as a 1950's telephone box. He chooses not to fix it, despite the companions he travels with wondering to themselves, "Why doesn't he fix it? Why did he have to break it as telephone police box?" He also tends to attempt to keep the companions for as long as possible. They tend to keep him in check, safe, sane, and non-genocidal. After all, being 1,800 years old, and I'm just guessing precisely how old he is, can make you feel lonely, angry, confused, scared, and vengeful. He had to destroy his whole planet to protect the rest of the universe from being destroyed by his people and their age old enemies, the Daleks. He will forevermore remember that day, and as punishment, from the self concious weapon he used,will have to live through for a long, long time.