Comments

Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Your Girlfriend 2011

Here at Kidzworld we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect Christmas present for your girlfriend. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best gifts that are thoughtful, creative and sure to please. Back to Article

wichozanni

rosie13113 wrote:
2012-12-10 19:26:10 -0800

BugsB look at you

YoungWildFree14
YoungWildFree14 wrote:
2012-12-10 18:01:04 -0800

#6 Katy Perry's face is hilarious!!

-.MegaBeautyC;
-.MegaBeautyC; wrote:
2012-12-10 16:49:31 -0800

Just having my girlfriend is just all I want and all I need

kep7hk

Buggs B wrote:
2012-12-10 16:16:14 -0800

ikr

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2012-12-10 16:14:04 -0800

y doesnt everyone just give eachother love
who needs this crap

Angel1314 wrote:
2012-12-01 22:35:41 -0800

ikr

Ms. So_Sweet
Ms. So_Sweet wrote:
2012-11-16 13:23:55 -0800

i want a secret santa>>>if u want to b my secret santa then send my gift to the Clairmont at Framgate apartments in Ralighe Love

kissmegood
kissmegood wrote:
2012-11-14 15:36:23 -0800

Makeup smile

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-13 17:41:41 -0800

*mann

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-13 17:41:18 -0800

My i gotta give my daughter and my girlfriend sum for Christmas smfh

jamee503
jamee503 wrote:
2012-11-13 16:22:37 -0800

no but like spa day

What Do You Want For Christmas?

• The new Schwinn Stingray.
  • Trading Spaces Design and Redesign Dollhouse.
  • Furby.
  • I really want an iPod!

Micro_justin bieber-micro
Justin Bieber has teased audiences all through the fall with previews of his long-awaited Christm...
Micro_prep & landing micro
No one does stealth like an elf. Find out why in Disney’s new holiday film, Prep & Landing, w...
Micro_present_micro
Have you been naughty or nice?! Santa is checking his list, and if you are unfortunate enough to ...

GlimmeringSky16