Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Your Girlfriend 2011

Here at Kidzworld we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect Christmas present for your girlfriend. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best gifts that are thoughtful, creative and sure to please. Back to Article

ttdiva123
ttdiva123 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:27:03 -0800

i dont know 1 person who would want any of those gifts

yolani1050
yolani1050 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:26:20 -0800

i want all of it i am not jocking at all Clown

TWord19
TWord19 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:25:30 -0800

oh i thought you meant real diamonds sorry Frown

HarrypotterluverDemigodluver
HarrypotterluverDemigodluver wrote:
2011-11-26 18:24:11 -0800

none of these iare somthing i want. Maybe there for some girly girl, jusin beiber fans. blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilfox92
lilfox92 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:23:52 -0800

really

jayiliyan
jayiliyan wrote:
2011-11-26 18:23:24 -0800

no fake dimmonds smile

Live2Dance22
Live2Dance22 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:22:06 -0800

none of theese gifts on on my list

ttdiva123
ttdiva123 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:21:32 -0800

i would take da drake cd and the dimonds just any except 4 wats on that list

Kittenkat4446
Kittenkat4446 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:20:10 -0800

Ew, Horrible gifts! The best gift for a girlfriend, is a teddy bear with your colone on it ^^ Thats what we like Big Grin Oh and don't forget the chocolates. Don't ever get flowers, we kill them. And don't get jewlery unless its a ring, cuz we break them. And don't get clothes, perfume, or music, y'all have horrible taste in those things, honestly

TWord19
TWord19 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:18:37 -0800

I meen i cant afford to my girlfriend diamonds i meen im not poor but im not rich but i would buy her some perfume if she asked

jayiliyan
jayiliyan wrote:
2011-11-26 18:14:58 -0800

oh hell yea i wont dem dimmonds
lol my middle name ---------^ smile Tongue Out Big Grin

killamc
killamc wrote:
2011-11-26 18:14:12 -0800

i got my gf drake's album last year

swaggurlxxd
swaggurlxxd wrote:
2011-11-26 18:13:13 -0800

cheap''ppl''

ttdiva123
ttdiva123 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:11:02 -0800

ikr who made that list

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:10:43 -0800

The only one i like up there are video games and Pajamas, so i can be lazy in my Pajamas while playing video games x3

Darrarocz
Darrarocz wrote:
2011-11-26 18:10:12 -0800

lol last year my bf got me a halo reach tee shirt....... i luv halo wars but......a fliping tee shirt come on cheap

Meliissa Louiise' xx
Meliissa Louiise' xx wrote:
2011-11-26 18:09:17 -0800

I wouldn't want any of those for Christmas..
We maybe.. about 2.

Live2Dance22
Live2Dance22 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:08:05 -0800

These are horrible gifts.

x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x wrote:
2011-11-26 18:06:54 -0800

Wow.... most of them are terrible! I hate number nine. Hahaha. xD

swaggurlxxd
swaggurlxxd wrote:
2011-11-26 18:05:05 -0800

Yes,because nothing screams love more than a water bottle.♥
jb'really''spa''is''da''only''gudd''thing

What Do You Want For Christmas?

• The new Schwinn Stingray.
  • Trading Spaces Design and Redesign Dollhouse.
  • Furby.
  • I really want an iPod!

Micro_justin bieber-micro
Justin Bieber has teased audiences all through the fall with previews of his long-awaited Christm...
Micro_prep & landing micro
No one does stealth like an elf. Find out why in Disney’s new holiday film, Prep & Landing, w...
Micro_present_micro
Have you been naughty or nice?! Santa is checking his list, and if you are unfortunate enough to ...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)