Comments

Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Your Girlfriend 2011

Here at Kidzworld we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect Christmas present for your girlfriend. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best gifts that are thoughtful, creative and sure to please. Back to Article

ttdiva123
ttdiva123 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:27:03 -0800

i dont know 1 person who would want any of those gifts

yolani1050
yolani1050 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:26:20 -0800

i want all of it i am not jocking at all Clown

TWord19
TWord19 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:25:30 -0800

oh i thought you meant real diamonds sorry Frown

HarrypotterluverDemigodluver
HarrypotterluverDemigodluver wrote:
2011-11-26 18:24:11 -0800

none of these iare somthing i want. Maybe there for some girly girl, jusin beiber fans. blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilfox92
lilfox92 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:23:52 -0800

really

jayiliyan
jayiliyan wrote:
2011-11-26 18:23:24 -0800

no fake dimmonds smile

Live2Dance22
Live2Dance22 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:22:06 -0800

none of theese gifts on on my list

ttdiva123
ttdiva123 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:21:32 -0800

i would take da drake cd and the dimonds just any except 4 wats on that list

Kittenkat4446_1910877
Kittenkat4446_1910877 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:20:10 -0800

Ew, Horrible gifts! The best gift for a girlfriend, is a teddy bear with your colone on it ^^ Thats what we like Big Grin Oh and don't forget the chocolates. Don't ever get flowers, we kill them. And don't get jewlery unless its a ring, cuz we break them. And don't get clothes, perfume, or music, y'all have horrible taste in those things, honestly

TWord19
TWord19 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:18:37 -0800

I meen i cant afford to my girlfriend diamonds i meen im not poor but im not rich but i would buy her some perfume if she asked

jayiliyan
jayiliyan wrote:
2011-11-26 18:14:58 -0800

oh hell yea i wont dem dimmonds
lol my middle name ---------^ smile Tongue Out Big Grin

killamc
killamc wrote:
2011-11-26 18:14:12 -0800

i got my gf drake's album last year

swaggurlxxd
swaggurlxxd wrote:
2011-11-26 18:13:13 -0800

cheap''ppl''

ttdiva123
ttdiva123 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:11:02 -0800

ikr who made that list

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:10:43 -0800

The only one i like up there are video games and Pajamas, so i can be lazy in my Pajamas while playing video games x3

Darrarocz
Darrarocz wrote:
2011-11-26 18:10:12 -0800

lol last year my bf got me a halo reach tee shirt....... i luv halo wars but......a fliping tee shirt come on cheap

Meliissa Louiise' xx
Meliissa Louiise' xx wrote:
2011-11-26 18:09:17 -0800

I wouldn't want any of those for Christmas..
We maybe.. about 2.

Live2Dance22
Live2Dance22 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:08:05 -0800

These are horrible gifts.

x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x wrote:
2011-11-26 18:06:54 -0800

Wow.... most of them are terrible! I hate number nine. Hahaha. xD

swaggurlxxd
swaggurlxxd wrote:
2011-11-26 18:05:05 -0800

Yes,because nothing screams love more than a water bottle.♥
jb'really''spa''is''da''only''gudd''thing

What Do You Want For Christmas?

• The new Schwinn Stingray.
  • Trading Spaces Design and Redesign Dollhouse.
  • Furby.
  • I really want an iPod!

Micro_justin bieber-micro
Justin Bieber has teased audiences all through the fall with previews of his long-awaited Christm...
Micro_prep & landing micro
No one does stealth like an elf. Find out why in Disney’s new holiday film, Prep & Landing, w...
Micro_present_micro
Have you been naughty or nice?! Santa is checking his list, and if you are unfortunate enough to ...

GlimmeringSky16