Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Your Girlfriend 2011

Here at Kidzworld we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect Christmas present for your girlfriend. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best gifts that are thoughtful, creative and sure to please. Back to Article

ttdiva123
ttdiva123 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:27:03 -0800

i dont know 1 person who would want any of those gifts

yolani1050
yolani1050 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:26:20 -0800

i want all of it i am not jocking at all Clown

TWord19
TWord19 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:25:30 -0800

oh i thought you meant real diamonds sorry Frown

HarrypotterluverDemigodluver
HarrypotterluverDemigodluver wrote:
2011-11-26 18:24:11 -0800

none of these iare somthing i want. Maybe there for some girly girl, jusin beiber fans. blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilfox92
lilfox92 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:23:52 -0800

really

jayiliyan
jayiliyan wrote:
2011-11-26 18:23:24 -0800

no fake dimmonds smile

Live2Dance22
Live2Dance22 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:22:06 -0800

none of theese gifts on on my list

ttdiva123
ttdiva123 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:21:32 -0800

i would take da drake cd and the dimonds just any except 4 wats on that list

Kittenkat4446_1910877
Kittenkat4446_1910877 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:20:10 -0800

Ew, Horrible gifts! The best gift for a girlfriend, is a teddy bear with your colone on it ^^ Thats what we like Big Grin Oh and don't forget the chocolates. Don't ever get flowers, we kill them. And don't get jewlery unless its a ring, cuz we break them. And don't get clothes, perfume, or music, y'all have horrible taste in those things, honestly

TWord19
TWord19 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:18:37 -0800

I meen i cant afford to my girlfriend diamonds i meen im not poor but im not rich but i would buy her some perfume if she asked

jayiliyan
jayiliyan wrote:
2011-11-26 18:14:58 -0800

oh hell yea i wont dem dimmonds
lol my middle name ---------^ smile Tongue Out Big Grin

killamc
killamc wrote:
2011-11-26 18:14:12 -0800

i got my gf drake's album last year

swaggurlxxd
swaggurlxxd wrote:
2011-11-26 18:13:13 -0800

cheap''ppl''

ttdiva123
ttdiva123 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:11:02 -0800

ikr who made that list

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:10:43 -0800

The only one i like up there are video games and Pajamas, so i can be lazy in my Pajamas while playing video games x3

Darrarocz
Darrarocz wrote:
2011-11-26 18:10:12 -0800

lol last year my bf got me a halo reach tee shirt....... i luv halo wars but......a fliping tee shirt come on cheap

Meliissa Louiise' xx
Meliissa Louiise' xx wrote:
2011-11-26 18:09:17 -0800

I wouldn't want any of those for Christmas..
We maybe.. about 2.

Live2Dance22
Live2Dance22 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:08:05 -0800

These are horrible gifts.

x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x wrote:
2011-11-26 18:06:54 -0800

Wow.... most of them are terrible! I hate number nine. Hahaha. xD

swaggurlxxd
swaggurlxxd wrote:
2011-11-26 18:05:05 -0800

Yes,because nothing screams love more than a water bottle.♥
jb'really''spa''is''da''only''gudd''thing

What Do You Want For Christmas?

• The new Schwinn Stingray.
  • Trading Spaces Design and Redesign Dollhouse.
  • Furby.
  • I really want an iPod!

Micro_justin bieber-micro
Justin Bieber has teased audiences all through the fall with previews of his long-awaited Christm...
Micro_prep & landing micro
No one does stealth like an elf. Find out why in Disney’s new holiday film, Prep & Landing, w...
Micro_present_micro
Have you been naughty or nice?! Santa is checking his list, and if you are unfortunate enough to ...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.