Comments

Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Your Girlfriend 2011

Here at Kidzworld we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect Christmas present for your girlfriend. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best gifts that are thoughtful, creative and sure to please. Back to Article

captin64339
captin64339 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:02:16 -0800

every guy nos his lady gunna want dimonds

ttdiva123
ttdiva123 wrote:
2011-11-26 18:01:33 -0800

those r some terrible gifts except 4 da last one

micah
micah wrote:
2011-11-26 17:43:34 -0800

i would never do that i would buy my girl a dimon ring to show how much i care

You.are.all.I.Need.(:_1910299
You.are.all.I.Need.(:_1910299 wrote:
2011-11-26 17:41:57 -0800

Yes,because nothing screams love more than a water bottle.♥

Anime Chick real talk
Anime Chick real talk wrote:
2011-11-26 17:39:39 -0800

only a cheap person would buy this for they girlfriend......no offense cheap people

Claire552_1853842
Claire552_1853842 wrote:
2011-11-26 17:38:29 -0800

Well yeah I guess you're right, I just don't really like the water bottle and bieber crap they have up there.

TWord19
TWord19 wrote:
2011-11-26 17:38:26 -0800

you right but if it got some money in it im alright

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2011-11-26 17:36:56 -0800

Def An Itunes Card She Can Go Buck Wild With All the Apps, Music, Movies Etc She Can Do Whatever With An Itunes Card Lol

Amour Toujours Nicia !
Amour Toujours Nicia ! wrote:
2011-11-26 17:36:40 -0800

A Bottle ? Nah . Make Up ? Nah . Glee ? Nah . Justin Bieber ? Nah . But Everythinq Else Im Feelinq . : )

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2011-11-26 17:36:05 -0800

A Gift Card For Me Is Being To Cheap

Claire552_1853842
Claire552_1853842 wrote:
2011-11-26 17:33:55 -0800

No no no, the perfect girt for your girlfriend would be a giftcard or her fav store or to aeropostale or abercrombie or something cool like that. Perfume would work as well. And an iTunes giftcard(;

Anime Chick real talk
Anime Chick real talk wrote:
2011-11-26 17:32:42 -0800

........really?justin beiber? a bottle?......really?

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2011-11-26 17:31:52 -0800

No No I'd Go To Kay Jewlers And Get A Girl I Love A Diamond Necklace With Our Names In It

TWord19
TWord19 wrote:
2011-11-26 17:31:12 -0800

I dont get it what is so good about justin beiber

BRONKAZ_1862243
BRONKAZ_1862243 wrote:
2011-11-26 17:29:38 -0800

y would u want this freakin crap

Tifferz
Tifferz wrote:
2011-11-26 17:29:04 -0800

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh smile lol

SunnyGSmilez
SunnyGSmilez wrote:
2011-11-26 17:27:06 -0800

i wish my boyfriend would buy me athe justin beidber christmas CD for christmas!!i would love him forever!!

Caitlin Love xD
Caitlin Love xD wrote:
2011-11-26 17:26:44 -0800

this is all wrong

Gazakidx
Gazakidx wrote:
2011-11-26 17:25:42 -0800

wow why would uget stuff from tht internet that for all u knoe yur gf wouldnt be into it just ask her then ghet it duh..... Wink

Nichole160
Nichole160 wrote:
2011-11-26 17:22:10 -0800

I Would Want Jb Cd Out Of Those But I Already Have it So I Would Want The Pjs. But Thats Juss Me

What Do You Want For Christmas?

• The new Schwinn Stingray.
  • Trading Spaces Design and Redesign Dollhouse.
  • Furby.
  • I really want an iPod!

Micro_justin bieber-micro
Justin Bieber has teased audiences all through the fall with previews of his long-awaited Christm...
Micro_prep & landing micro
No one does stealth like an elf. Find out why in Disney’s new holiday film, Prep & Landing, w...
Micro_present_micro
Have you been naughty or nice?! Santa is checking his list, and if you are unfortunate enough to ...

kaykay2002