Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Your Girlfriend 2011

Here at Kidzworld we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect Christmas present for your girlfriend. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best gifts that are thoughtful, creative and sure to please. Back to Article

Keisha's Swaq
Keisha's Swaq wrote:
2012-11-13 16:12:23 -0800

No but i kinda like the spa

Emiko-chan
Emiko-chan wrote:
2012-11-13 16:08:22 -0800

I wouldn't want ANY of these. Except for video games, but something different then the choices it said...

noonoo314
noonoo314 wrote:
2012-11-13 16:06:36 -0800

dont no girl want they man buying them glee or justin bieber not feeling it especially he water bottle ppl pic some good gifts at least one

TKO_Savage
TKO_Savage wrote:
2012-11-13 16:02:56 -0800

Naww. not feelin it.

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-13 15:55:39 -0800

i Wouldn't Waant Naan Onee Of Thesee -___-

CapnJack
CapnJack wrote:
2012-11-13 15:55:04 -0800

Or you could just buy her a necklace? Not sure buying her a candle will make her happy.. lol

Gupi1999
Gupi1999 wrote:
2012-11-13 15:55:00 -0800

I like 3 Big Grin

AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC wrote:
2012-11-13 15:54:41 -0800

The only thing good on this list is that it has Video Games.
But Justin Beiber seriously makes it so bad.

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x
x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2012-11-13 15:53:41 -0800

D'f dese gifts are not anything i want.

Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat wrote:
2012-11-13 15:53:25 -0800

wtf is this
These "presents" are horrible.
Seriously.
No girl wants these.
Bad advice right there.

4shishi
4shishi wrote:
2012-11-13 15:52:53 -0800

Now who was werid enough to make this up?! No one wants this stuff! xD Lolz In my opinion anyway.

CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey wrote:
2012-11-13 15:51:32 -0800

I see nothing on here I want.
Oh wait, I don't have a boyfriend.
FOREVER A SCONE.

crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12 wrote:
2012-11-13 15:49:56 -0800

Um....the only thing i'd want out of this is PJs ((Which is lame)) and spa day....A WATERBOTTLE?? WTH???

:)CrAzYcAkE:)
:)CrAzYcAkE:) wrote:
2012-11-13 15:43:57 -0800

hell no horrible gifts

slickgirl
slickgirl wrote:
2012-11-13 11:55:12 -0800

Me i would like the winter accessories or perfume maybe makeup i would rather have jewelry though

*:TheyCallMeSkylaar!
*:TheyCallMeSkylaar! wrote:
2012-11-12 07:13:09 -0800

Last Year Nick Brought Me Some Shoes Plus Jewlry Why Df Would I Want PAJAMA'SS

yourstrulycacy
yourstrulycacy wrote:
2012-11-12 07:07:03 -0800

Helll No These Aint Good Gifts !!

JuJuB
JuJuB wrote:
2011-12-31 10:30:38 -0800

Kawaii! I like evry thing except for the Justen Beiber thing!!

nightmare-shadow
nightmare-shadow wrote:
2011-12-26 00:26:43 -0800

i like the glee but nothing else. i would love 'call of duty' or something and some pizza, or watch a football game. nothing special. the rest is horrible gifts.

lsp1
lsp1 wrote:
2011-12-25 21:02:57 -0800

love it but like what i got for christmas a iPod yay by my dad me and my boyfriend are trying to make sure know one nows about us so got nothing
from him just got to sit on his lap in public when know one was looking well good for me fit now well thats all i got to say Love

What Do You Want For Christmas?

• The new Schwinn Stingray.
  • Trading Spaces Design and Redesign Dollhouse.
  • Furby.
  • I really want an iPod!

Micro_justin bieber-micro
Justin Bieber has teased audiences all through the fall with previews of his long-awaited Christm...
Micro_prep & landing micro
No one does stealth like an elf. Find out why in Disney’s new holiday film, Prep & Landing, w...
Micro_present_micro
Have you been naughty or nice?! Santa is checking his list, and if you are unfortunate enough to ...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D