Comments

Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Your Girlfriend 2011

Here at Kidzworld we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect Christmas present for your girlfriend. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best gifts that are thoughtful, creative and sure to please. Back to Article

Talk Nerdy To Me
Talk Nerdy To Me wrote:
2011-12-25 01:27:49 -0800

I hate all of it. I'd want a video game or something. .3.

KirstyneSmiles21
KirstyneSmiles21 wrote:
2011-12-25 01:06:44 -0800

i Wwant The Justin Bieber Alblum ♥

pretty qrhul ahleia
pretty qrhul ahleia wrote:
2011-12-24 09:41:27 -0800

i lyk justin beiber but the only thing i luk abut hym is his music

superdude1
superdude1 wrote:
2011-12-24 09:35:50 -0800

na i wouldn't do all dat. i would just, give her a ring or ringpop
or a necklace.

friendlystuartt_1885397
friendlystuartt_1885397 wrote:
2011-12-23 22:23:57 -0800

n spend a whole day of christmas with her

funchaser
funchaser wrote:
2011-12-23 22:20:38 -0800

defently add a ring ppl its important Big Grin

friendlystuartt_1885397
friendlystuartt_1885397 wrote:
2011-12-23 22:19:14 -0800

lol add a ring

penguinchic101
penguinchic101 wrote:
2011-12-23 21:12:25 -0800

i hate justin bieber anyway

starshona13
starshona13 wrote:
2011-12-23 20:43:46 -0800

o lmbo

blue12
blue12 wrote:
2011-12-23 20:37:50 -0800

I dont really like any of that stuff

starshona13
starshona13 wrote:
2011-12-23 20:35:07 -0800

i like 5 7 n 9 all tht otha shidd hell noe

KissMySwag(:
KissMySwag(: wrote:
2011-12-23 20:34:45 -0800

*Really dont want any of that

KissMySwag(:
KissMySwag(: wrote:
2011-12-23 20:34:02 -0800

If my boyfriend got me this stuff, lets just say i would be single, Lol jk but i really wouldnt want any of tht stuff

Lilbarbie911_1837320
Lilbarbie911_1837320 wrote:
2011-12-23 20:29:00 -0800

Who in the hell want this lame sh't ,, only thing I like is the spa

taylorrgangchickk
taylorrgangchickk wrote:
2011-12-23 20:25:05 -0800

oh kay NO bdy want noo f'in Justin bieber album fo chrismas

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2011-12-23 19:36:58 -0800

I DONT LIKE THES GIFTS I HATE JUSTIN BEVER

AvatarStyle
AvatarStyle wrote:
2011-12-23 19:12:33 -0800

So cute

melly1004
melly1004 wrote:
2011-12-23 19:09:49 -0800

i would take it all! Anyway the makeup kit is cute!

Tay54327
Tay54327 wrote:
2011-12-23 19:09:14 -0800

I Love All of these!!! Love

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-12-23 19:06:12 -0800

omg i like the makeup kit and the pajamas lol

What Do You Want For Christmas?

• The new Schwinn Stingray.
  • Trading Spaces Design and Redesign Dollhouse.
  • Furby.
  • I really want an iPod!

Micro_justin bieber-micro
Justin Bieber has teased audiences all through the fall with previews of his long-awaited Christm...
Micro_prep & landing micro
No one does stealth like an elf. Find out why in Disney’s new holiday film, Prep & Landing, w...
Micro_present_micro
Have you been naughty or nice?! Santa is checking his list, and if you are unfortunate enough to ...

GlimmeringSky16