Comments

Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Your Girlfriend 2011

Here at Kidzworld we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect Christmas present for your girlfriend. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best gifts that are thoughtful, creative and sure to please. Back to Article

Talk Nerdy To Me
Talk Nerdy To Me wrote:
2011-12-25 01:27:49 -0800

I hate all of it. I'd want a video game or something. .3.

KirstyneSmiles21
KirstyneSmiles21 wrote:
2011-12-25 01:06:44 -0800

i Wwant The Justin Bieber Alblum ♥

pretty qrhul ahleia
pretty qrhul ahleia wrote:
2011-12-24 09:41:27 -0800

i lyk justin beiber but the only thing i luk abut hym is his music

superdude1
superdude1 wrote:
2011-12-24 09:35:50 -0800

na i wouldn't do all dat. i would just, give her a ring or ringpop
or a necklace.

friendlystuartt_1885397
friendlystuartt_1885397 wrote:
2011-12-23 22:23:57 -0800

n spend a whole day of christmas with her

funchaser
funchaser wrote:
2011-12-23 22:20:38 -0800

defently add a ring ppl its important Big Grin

friendlystuartt_1885397
friendlystuartt_1885397 wrote:
2011-12-23 22:19:14 -0800

lol add a ring

penguinchic101
penguinchic101 wrote:
2011-12-23 21:12:25 -0800

i hate justin bieber anyway

starshona13
starshona13 wrote:
2011-12-23 20:43:46 -0800

o lmbo

blue12
blue12 wrote:
2011-12-23 20:37:50 -0800

I dont really like any of that stuff

starshona13
starshona13 wrote:
2011-12-23 20:35:07 -0800

i like 5 7 n 9 all tht otha shidd hell noe

KissMySwag(:
KissMySwag(: wrote:
2011-12-23 20:34:45 -0800

*Really dont want any of that

KissMySwag(:
KissMySwag(: wrote:
2011-12-23 20:34:02 -0800

If my boyfriend got me this stuff, lets just say i would be single, Lol jk but i really wouldnt want any of tht stuff

Lilbarbie911_1837320
Lilbarbie911_1837320 wrote:
2011-12-23 20:29:00 -0800

Who in the hell want this lame sh't ,, only thing I like is the spa

taylorrgangchickk
taylorrgangchickk wrote:
2011-12-23 20:25:05 -0800

oh kay NO bdy want noo f'in Justin bieber album fo chrismas

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2011-12-23 19:36:58 -0800

I DONT LIKE THES GIFTS I HATE JUSTIN BEVER

AvatarStyle
AvatarStyle wrote:
2011-12-23 19:12:33 -0800

So cute

melly1004
melly1004 wrote:
2011-12-23 19:09:49 -0800

i would take it all! Anyway the makeup kit is cute!

Tay54327
Tay54327 wrote:
2011-12-23 19:09:14 -0800

I Love All of these!!! Love

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-12-23 19:06:12 -0800

omg i like the makeup kit and the pajamas lol

What Do You Want For Christmas?

• The new Schwinn Stingray.
  • Trading Spaces Design and Redesign Dollhouse.
  • Furby.
  • I really want an iPod!

Micro_justin bieber-micro
Justin Bieber has teased audiences all through the fall with previews of his long-awaited Christm...
Micro_prep & landing micro
No one does stealth like an elf. Find out why in Disney’s new holiday film, Prep & Landing, w...
Micro_present_micro
Have you been naughty or nice?! Santa is checking his list, and if you are unfortunate enough to ...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress