Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Your Girlfriend 2011

Here at Kidzworld we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect Christmas present for your girlfriend. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best gifts that are thoughtful, creative and sure to please. Back to Article

monkeys4life671
monkeys4life671 wrote:
2011-11-28 05:02:13 -0800

i would go with megloveschu she would just go with a
simple "I LOVE YOU"not a gift or anything words r better
than gifts in my opinion

monkeys4life671
monkeys4life671 wrote:
2011-11-28 04:57:44 -0800

true i would want dat 2

monkeys4life671
monkeys4life671 wrote:
2011-11-28 04:56:32 -0800

why they probaly need some pajamas 2 kepp them warm or cozy

monkeys4life671
monkeys4life671 wrote:
2011-11-28 04:55:36 -0800

the weird one is the magazine i mean who would want to give their girlfriend a magazine 4 a
Christmas present THATS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karen31
karen31 wrote:
2011-11-28 03:57:21 -0800

the best one is make up and winter stuff and spa and justin b and glee thts all Annoyed

harmony323
harmony323 wrote:
2011-11-27 23:08:52 -0800

what would be good is to have a week of school or work and have a spa or resting day that would be awesome and sick
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and after that to have a night make over and own ur very own makeup kit to keep u looking pretty NOT!

chatboy123
chatboy123 wrote:
2011-11-27 19:45:23 -0800

ha the only sane one was the pajamas...

amberbieber
amberbieber wrote:
2011-11-27 19:41:06 -0800

i have a IPOD all ready and i am about to be 9!!!!!! Blush

tavilino_wife4life342
tavilino_wife4life342 wrote:
2011-11-27 19:07:15 -0800

this lame stuff for a cheap boyfriend,what a shame,i think i wold break up with him

megloveschu
megloveschu wrote:
2011-11-27 18:52:23 -0800

and shed love that!

megloveschu
megloveschu wrote:
2011-11-27 18:51:04 -0800

i would be happy with a simple "i love u."
no gift tells u that(:

megloveschu
megloveschu wrote:
2011-11-27 18:49:04 -0800

and shed love that!

sexy girl oncutesteert
sexy girl oncutesteert wrote:
2011-11-27 18:37:33 -0800

almost every girl would want somebody famous for Christmas like Trey Songz, Chris Brown,Sammie,ISSA. well not most girls but some girls just saying

- Kennedy xD
- Kennedy xD wrote:
2011-11-27 18:36:22 -0800

I only like the spa day and perfume. I would be happy with any gift as long as it was from the heart I would be happy , but If he was being cheap I would bee mad a'f x3 lmfao.

Ja'shaun5_1687984
Ja'shaun5_1687984 wrote:
2011-11-27 18:30:36 -0800

haha

gottaloveme_1868474
gottaloveme_1868474 wrote:
2011-11-27 18:29:37 -0800

I qott a necklace Lmaoo smile

baller114
baller114 wrote:
2011-11-27 18:25:52 -0800

lol ikr thats so stupid

coolkid108
coolkid108 wrote:
2011-11-27 18:22:07 -0800

i gave my girl a ricecrispy treat jk

CarolinaKirkie
CarolinaKirkie wrote:
2011-11-27 18:21:18 -0800

nicee... i vote for the JB cd tho!!(:

Travisisabeast
Travisisabeast wrote:
2011-11-27 18:20:06 -0800

um a water bottle ?

What Do You Want For Christmas?

• The new Schwinn Stingray.
  • Trading Spaces Design and Redesign Dollhouse.
  • Furby.
  • I really want an iPod!

Micro_justin bieber-micro
Justin Bieber has teased audiences all through the fall with previews of his long-awaited Christm...
Micro_prep & landing micro
No one does stealth like an elf. Find out why in Disney’s new holiday film, Prep & Landing, w...
Micro_present_micro
Have you been naughty or nice?! Santa is checking his list, and if you are unfortunate enough to ...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.