Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Your Girlfriend 2011

Here at Kidzworld we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect Christmas present for your girlfriend. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best gifts that are thoughtful, creative and sure to please. Back to Article

monkeys4life671
monkeys4life671 wrote:
2011-11-28 05:02:13 -0800

i would go with megloveschu she would just go with a
simple "I LOVE YOU"not a gift or anything words r better
than gifts in my opinion

monkeys4life671
monkeys4life671 wrote:
2011-11-28 04:57:44 -0800

true i would want dat 2

monkeys4life671
monkeys4life671 wrote:
2011-11-28 04:56:32 -0800

why they probaly need some pajamas 2 kepp them warm or cozy

monkeys4life671
monkeys4life671 wrote:
2011-11-28 04:55:36 -0800

the weird one is the magazine i mean who would want to give their girlfriend a magazine 4 a
Christmas present THATS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karen31
karen31 wrote:
2011-11-28 03:57:21 -0800

the best one is make up and winter stuff and spa and justin b and glee thts all Annoyed

harmony323
harmony323 wrote:
2011-11-27 23:08:52 -0800

what would be good is to have a week of school or work and have a spa or resting day that would be awesome and sick
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and after that to have a night make over and own ur very own makeup kit to keep u looking pretty NOT!

chatboy123
chatboy123 wrote:
2011-11-27 19:45:23 -0800

ha the only sane one was the pajamas...

amberbieber
amberbieber wrote:
2011-11-27 19:41:06 -0800

i have a IPOD all ready and i am about to be 9!!!!!! Blush

tavilino_wife4life342
tavilino_wife4life342 wrote:
2011-11-27 19:07:15 -0800

this lame stuff for a cheap boyfriend,what a shame,i think i wold break up with him

megloveschu
megloveschu wrote:
2011-11-27 18:52:23 -0800

and shed love that!

megloveschu
megloveschu wrote:
2011-11-27 18:51:04 -0800

i would be happy with a simple "i love u."
no gift tells u that(:

megloveschu
megloveschu wrote:
2011-11-27 18:49:04 -0800

and shed love that!

sexy girl oncutesteert
sexy girl oncutesteert wrote:
2011-11-27 18:37:33 -0800

almost every girl would want somebody famous for Christmas like Trey Songz, Chris Brown,Sammie,ISSA. well not most girls but some girls just saying

- Kennedy xD
- Kennedy xD wrote:
2011-11-27 18:36:22 -0800

I only like the spa day and perfume. I would be happy with any gift as long as it was from the heart I would be happy , but If he was being cheap I would bee mad a'f x3 lmfao.

Ja'shaun5
Ja'shaun5 wrote:
2011-11-27 18:30:36 -0800

haha

gottaloveme_1868474
gottaloveme_1868474 wrote:
2011-11-27 18:29:37 -0800

I qott a necklace Lmaoo smile

baller114
baller114 wrote:
2011-11-27 18:25:52 -0800

lol ikr thats so stupid

coolkid108
coolkid108 wrote:
2011-11-27 18:22:07 -0800

i gave my girl a ricecrispy treat jk

CarolinaKirkie
CarolinaKirkie wrote:
2011-11-27 18:21:18 -0800

nicee... i vote for the JB cd tho!!(:

Travisisabeast
Travisisabeast wrote:
2011-11-27 18:20:06 -0800

um a water bottle ?

What Do You Want For Christmas?

• The new Schwinn Stingray.
  • Trading Spaces Design and Redesign Dollhouse.
  • Furby.
  • I really want an iPod!

Micro_justin bieber-micro
Justin Bieber has teased audiences all through the fall with previews of his long-awaited Christm...
Micro_prep & landing micro
No one does stealth like an elf. Find out why in Disney’s new holiday film, Prep & Landing, w...
Micro_present_micro
Have you been naughty or nice?! Santa is checking his list, and if you are unfortunate enough to ...

Miley143
Miley143 posted in Style:
I really cant figure out what to wear tomorrow... ideas anyone
reply 1 day
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"CuteSiren102" wrote:Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Talk to a teacher, who, will stop the bullying at school. People make stuff up about other people just to do it, don't react to the bullying or what anyone has to say, and they'll give up on you after awhile. I hope everything gets better.
reply 1 day
CuteSiren102
CuteSiren102 posted in Style:
I am wearing a blue and gray shirt with blue jeans and different colered socks
reply 1 day
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Ello and Im sorry your going through this.  You didnt kill your sister and it will be proven when she goes back to school. Whoevers saying this is talkings out of their belly button. If it was me I would laughs and say suree and then proves them wrong Dont let their pranks get to you and they know its not true either. Good luck :love
reply 1 day