Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Your Girlfriend 2011

Here at Kidzworld we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect Christmas present for your girlfriend. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best gifts that are thoughtful, creative and sure to please. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

friendly27
friendly27 wrote:
2011-11-27 17:16:48 -0800

i would want my guy to give me #1,4,6,9

report
xXx-Dakota-xXx
xXx-Dakota-xXx wrote:
2011-11-27 16:55:22 -0800

Where's jewlery??? I would want jewlery! Oh and I like #6 and #1

report
Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2011-11-27 16:30:51 -0800

#8, #1 and #4 Is what I'd love to get from a guy xD

report
arcticmorgs
arcticmorgs wrote:
2011-11-27 15:57:24 -0800

If I get a guy, they can most definietly but me the last 8. Not 9+10, those are horrible gifts.

report
prppydawg294
prppydawg294 wrote:
2011-11-27 14:51:12 -0800

*your *#7

report
prppydawg294
prppydawg294 wrote:
2011-11-27 14:50:45 -0800

ATTENTION GUYS! Don't get our girlfriend #9 or #9 unless you're SURE that they like either one of them. I am a girl and I don't like EITHER. So, unless your girlfriend is always making you watch glee or is gushing about JB, then DON'T GET THEM THESE!!!!

report
diamond99
diamond99 wrote:
2011-11-27 14:44:34 -0800

The only good thing is probably the spa day

report
salonikk
salonikk wrote:
2011-11-27 14:25:35 -0800

i got the stuff from old navy xD shopping spree

report
jeniya1234
jeniya1234 wrote:
2011-11-27 13:32:20 -0800

im getting my cuz something for her b-day its in three more day if u wanna say happy birthday say it she right here she turning 4

report
coolkid108
coolkid108 wrote:
2011-11-27 11:33:43 -0800

u should give her a sour patch jk

report
chica luv
chica luv wrote:
2011-11-27 11:08:10 -0800

my bf can jus get me anyting and i be happy even if it a rock

report
MadiePooky Curry
MadiePooky Curry wrote:
2011-11-27 11:02:39 -0800

This is dumb. Some kids on this website don't date. And I'm not impressed. If I had a bf, I wouldn't give a crap about what he gives me, I would want him 2 luv me.

report
MadiePooky Curry
MadiePooky Curry wrote:
2011-11-27 10:57:46 -0800

I'm not old enough to date! Annoyed

report
Dog Lover
Dog Lover wrote:
2011-11-27 09:46:00 -0800

i like the makaup kit and the justin beiber under the mistletoe

report
kiana466
kiana466 wrote:
2011-11-27 08:58:31 -0800

i like the make-up kit

report
123abd34
123abd34 wrote:
2011-11-27 08:35:15 -0800

i like the makeup kit its AWESOME!!!

report
jheny_S2
jheny_S2 wrote:
2011-11-27 08:03:47 -0800

i want my bf to give me the make up kit. : )
hope he does.. its ok if he dont. :P

report
XXmeaghanXX
XXmeaghanXX wrote:
2011-11-27 07:30:31 -0800

thats sweet smile

report
-SafetypinSweetheart-
-SafetypinSweetheart- wrote:
2011-11-27 06:53:33 -0800

Ya, Seriously. I don't want my BF giving me any of this cr@p. Since he's Emo and I'm Scene we can just go raid Hot Topic or Freestyles or Zumiez to get stuff for each other.

report
Aasani
Aasani wrote:
2011-11-27 06:46:48 -0800

i want katy perry purrrrrrrr perfume from mi bf

report
back to story
F1131475713234

What Do You Want For Christmas?

  • The new Schwinn Stingray.
  • Trading Spaces Design and Redesign Dollhouse.
  • Furby.
  • I really want an iPod!

related stories

Micro_justin bieber-micro
Justin Bieber has teased audiences all through the fall with previews of his long-awaited Christm...
Micro_prep & landing micro
No one does stealth like an elf. Find out why in Disney’s new holiday film, Prep & Landing, w...
Micro_present_micro
Have you been naughty or nice?! Santa is checking his list, and if you are unfortunate enough to ...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes