Comments

December 2011 Horoscopes

December is the time for holiday cheer... find out whether your horoscope will be merry and bright this month right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAGITTARIUS!) Back to Article

PrincetonBoo!

!*Iloveallmyhaterz*!:) wrote:
2011-12-30 12:50:03 -0800

im a scorpio

lexa996
lexa996 wrote:
2011-12-30 12:50:01 -0800

im not on here bvut i'm aries

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2011-12-30 12:48:28 -0800

I'm Sagittarius!

Elements

What's your astrological element?

• Fire: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius