Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

December 2011 Horoscopes

December is the time for holiday cheer... find out whether your horoscope will be merry and bright this month right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAGITTARIUS!) Back to Article

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-11-29 07:43:27 -0800

Scorpian- well not soooo well this month !! But v rock !!

pj2468

ArIaNa iz AWSUM wrote:
2011-11-28 19:29:41 -0800

Capricorn(:

~DimplesLovesYou~
~DimplesLovesYou~ wrote:
2011-11-28 19:01:49 -0800

Ahaa, That's. . . Interestinqq To Know.[x I'm An Aries. >.

Simba-Says-Roar!_1926942

*cashwalker* wrote:
2011-11-28 15:58:09 -0800

lol HAPPY B-DAY TO ME MY B-DAY IN December 1st!!!! 2 more days

prettygirl8
prettygirl8 wrote:
2011-11-28 15:55:21 -0800

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay i hope you have a wonderful birthday

prettygirl8
prettygirl8 wrote:
2011-11-28 15:52:45 -0800

i am a Libra i like the Libra

Jackie_2222
Jackie_2222 wrote:
2011-11-28 15:47:29 -0800

YAY!!! HAPPY B-DAY TO ME!!!!XD my B-day is December 21..... it just that the timing of it really sucks, cuz none of my friends ever go to my B-day party..... it always just family that goes..... T-T

awsomegirl10
awsomegirl10 wrote:
2011-11-28 15:45:43 -0800

i like my horoscope smile im a libra

racheldawn
racheldawn wrote:
2011-11-28 15:35:42 -0800

i am your bigest fan

berrybabe11
berrybabe11 wrote:
2011-11-28 15:05:16 -0800

omg that soo far is soo ture.

Elements

What's your astrological element?

• Fire: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius