Comments

December 2011 Horoscopes

December is the time for holiday cheer... find out whether your horoscope will be merry and bright this month right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAGITTARIUS!) Back to Article

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-11-28 14:30:11 -0800

Happy Birthday Me!!! Sagittarus rox!! xD My bday is next friday but mi birthweek starts friday

prppydawg294
prppydawg294 wrote:
2011-11-28 14:19:55 -0800

Actually, I'm a Gemini and being around family does NOT come naturally to me. And I don't even have a crush, and no, Kidzworld, crushes are NOT people you are dating. They are people you secretly love.

Stylin N' Wildin

BurnedMarshmallow wrote:
2011-11-28 14:06:08 -0800

I'm Aries. I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!!! X3

diamond99
diamond99 wrote:
2011-11-28 14:04:45 -0800

Yeah right. Im Aquarius. Yeah right my crush is gonna be under miseltoe with me. I'd like to see that happen!

LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine wrote:
2011-11-28 14:02:33 -0800

Well, I don't want to be a Taurus this month.. Well I could be a Gemini.. why didn't I get born a few hours later? sigh. Go Taurus!

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-11-28 13:59:25 -0800

I'm a cancer. ...Epic horoscope this month!

Elements

What's your astrological element?

• Fire: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius
  • Earth: Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn
  • Air: Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius
  • Water: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces

Micro_scorpio_micro
Brrr! November means the start of winter ... find out how cool your horoscope is this month right...
Micro_libra_micro
Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month rea...
Micro_virgo_micro
Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in Septe...

Brianna09
I would never be allowed.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
It'd be easier to picture it if I could see the shirt. xD But chances are it'd look good. Put the lace or bows on the shirt without sewing it on and see how it looks :p
reply about 1 hour
emilyly
emilyly posted in Family Issues:
Of course you are not pregnant!!! If you just started having period, it is irregular and in the beginning can look quite strange. Don't worry! But i think you should talk with your mum, go to the doctor to check if everything is ok inside of your body and simply to have support from her.
emilyly
emilyly posted in Family Issues:
I can imagine how hard it can be but the faster you will talk with them, the less pain you will feel. Of course it all depends on what kind of parents you have but don't give up just because they are religious. I know many people who are strongly religious but also open-minded.
-BlueSkies-
-BlueSkies- posted in Style:
I got this shirt and it has open shoulders. I really like it, but kinda want to cover it a bit. Like sew lace or bows where it's open. But I'm not sure if it'll look good or not. Any suggestions?