Comments

December 2011 Horoscopes

December is the time for holiday cheer... find out whether your horoscope will be merry and bright this month right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAGITTARIUS!) Back to Article

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-11-28 14:30:11 -0800

Happy Birthday Me!!! Sagittarus rox!! xD My bday is next friday but mi birthweek starts friday

prppydawg294
prppydawg294 wrote:
2011-11-28 14:19:55 -0800

Actually, I'm a Gemini and being around family does NOT come naturally to me. And I don't even have a crush, and no, Kidzworld, crushes are NOT people you are dating. They are people you secretly love.

Stylin N' Wildin

BurnedMarshmallow wrote:
2011-11-28 14:06:08 -0800

I'm Aries. I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!!! X3

diamond99
diamond99 wrote:
2011-11-28 14:04:45 -0800

Yeah right. Im Aquarius. Yeah right my crush is gonna be under miseltoe with me. I'd like to see that happen!

LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine wrote:
2011-11-28 14:02:33 -0800

Well, I don't want to be a Taurus this month.. Well I could be a Gemini.. why didn't I get born a few hours later? sigh. Go Taurus!

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-11-28 13:59:25 -0800

I'm a cancer. ...Epic horoscope this month!

Elements

What's your astrological element?

• Fire: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius
  • Earth: Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn
  • Air: Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius
  • Water: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces

Micro_scorpio_micro
Brrr! November means the start of winter ... find out how cool your horoscope is this month right...
Micro_libra_micro
Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month rea...
Micro_virgo_micro
Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in Septe...

wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in Style:
Just your personality should be fine.
Cadena
Cadena posted in Style:
White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch.
KittehFace
KittehFace posted in Style:
I'm wearing a hot pink shirt with a cat in a floral boot, and very skinny jeans, and some green, orange, and blue, striped socks. If you want me to include my hairstyle, then, I have 2 adorable buns, with a bit of hair sticking out. ^_^
Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ posted in Style:
I don't mind My school Uniform tbh. Mine Is Light blue and Black, We don't have to wear ties or Blazers  Quite Simple
-Demonic_Oliver
I think you should try to get to know both guys first! A crush only lasts no longer than four months. Take that time to get to know them. Then you'll see how you feel about them c: Don't rush into a relationship. It's never good and someone always ends up hurt or unhappy!