Comments

December 2011 Horoscopes

December is the time for holiday cheer... find out whether your horoscope will be merry and bright this month right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAGITTARIUS!) Back to Article

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-11-28 14:30:11 -0800

Happy Birthday Me!!! Sagittarus rox!! xD My bday is next friday but mi birthweek starts friday

prppydawg294
prppydawg294 wrote:
2011-11-28 14:19:55 -0800

Actually, I'm a Gemini and being around family does NOT come naturally to me. And I don't even have a crush, and no, Kidzworld, crushes are NOT people you are dating. They are people you secretly love.

Stylin N' Wildin

BurnedMarshmallow wrote:
2011-11-28 14:06:08 -0800

I'm Aries. I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!!! X3

diamond99
diamond99 wrote:
2011-11-28 14:04:45 -0800

Yeah right. Im Aquarius. Yeah right my crush is gonna be under miseltoe with me. I'd like to see that happen!

LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine wrote:
2011-11-28 14:02:33 -0800

Well, I don't want to be a Taurus this month.. Well I could be a Gemini.. why didn't I get born a few hours later? sigh. Go Taurus!

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-11-28 13:59:25 -0800

I'm a cancer. ...Epic horoscope this month!

Elements

What's your astrological element?

• Fire: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius
  • Earth: Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn
  • Air: Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius
  • Water: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces

Micro_scorpio_micro
Brrr! November means the start of winter ... find out how cool your horoscope is this month right...
Micro_libra_micro
Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month rea...
Micro_virgo_micro
Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in Septe...

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand