Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

December 2011 Horoscopes

December is the time for holiday cheer... find out whether your horoscope will be merry and bright this month right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAGITTARIUS!) Back to Article

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-11-28 14:30:11 -0800

Happy Birthday Me!!! Sagittarus rox!! xD My bday is next friday but mi birthweek starts friday

prppydawg294
prppydawg294 wrote:
2011-11-28 14:19:55 -0800

Actually, I'm a Gemini and being around family does NOT come naturally to me. And I don't even have a crush, and no, Kidzworld, crushes are NOT people you are dating. They are people you secretly love.

Stylin N' Wildin

BurnedMarshmallow wrote:
2011-11-28 14:06:08 -0800

I'm Aries. I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!!! X3

diamond99
diamond99 wrote:
2011-11-28 14:04:45 -0800

Yeah right. Im Aquarius. Yeah right my crush is gonna be under miseltoe with me. I'd like to see that happen!

LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine wrote:
2011-11-28 14:02:33 -0800

Well, I don't want to be a Taurus this month.. Well I could be a Gemini.. why didn't I get born a few hours later? sigh. Go Taurus!

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-11-28 13:59:25 -0800

I'm a cancer. ...Epic horoscope this month!

Elements

What's your astrological element?

• Fire: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius
  • Earth: Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn
  • Air: Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius
  • Water: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces

Micro_scorpio_micro
Brrr! November means the start of winter ... find out how cool your horoscope is this month right...
Micro_libra_micro
Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month rea...
Micro_virgo_micro
Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in Septe...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.