Comments

Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Your Boyfriend 2011

Here at Kidzworld we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect Christmas present for your boyfriend. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best gifts that are thoughtful, creative and sure to please. Back to Article

famousandprettygirl
famousandprettygirl wrote:
2013-08-02 07:49:59 -0700

what about chocolates i gave my boyfriend that for christmas

yolo39
yolo39 wrote:
2013-08-01 15:58:27 -0700

Well i would just ask him wht he wants and then get it for him

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-08-01 15:54:10 -0700

Those are some pretty awesome gifts!

nemopemo13
nemopemo13 wrote:
2013-08-01 15:52:57 -0700

I just ask them what there favorite candy bar is xDD I mean I wont worry until im older

nemopemo13
nemopemo13 wrote:
2013-08-01 15:52:56 -0700

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-08-01 15:45:04 -0700

its so hard to get a guy the perfect present!

*G A L A X Y*
*G A L A X Y* wrote:
2012-11-17 09:35:40 -0800

Lmao This stuff is wack ,,who would want that. Only thing I could go with was the concert tickets and video games lol can't wait for my bro to get black ops 2. #call of dutyy

str@wberrycupc@kes
str@wberrycupc@kes wrote:
2012-11-16 17:58:40 -0800

i will like all of this

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-13 17:48:35 -0800

Ha! Don't nobody gotta give me nothing cause i got what i all wanted

Beautiful Swag

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-11-12 07:03:32 -0800

L A M E.

Beautiful Swag
Beautiful Swag wrote:
2012-11-12 07:02:09 -0800

Who the Helll want sum goggles for a gift DUMB i rither get him sum burger king then that

*:TheyCallMeSkylaar!
*:TheyCallMeSkylaar! wrote:
2012-11-12 06:56:25 -0800

Noo .... Last Year 4 Christmas I Gave Nick Some Shoess && Clothess ! && He Loved It

Who The Helll Want A WALLET ??

yourstrulycacy
yourstrulycacy wrote:
2012-11-12 06:53:35 -0800

These Gifts Are LAME ! What Kinda Boyfriend Want Some Glasses Or A Wallet ? If He Was Real , He Wouldnt Want Nothing , But If You Was To Get Him Something Get Him Something , More Valueable & That Means Something.

designqueen
designqueen wrote:
2012-11-11 03:59:13 -0800

Wow that's some nice stuff

Thizzman13
Thizzman13 wrote:
2012-11-10 15:28:41 -0800

Latrell you right tho no man needs matierial things if they got they girl and the family its all good christmas is about family not gifts

Niahhswaqqedowtt
Niahhswaqqedowtt wrote:
2012-11-10 15:28:14 -0800

@-Latrelle- Truee!!

-Latrelle-
-Latrelle- wrote:
2012-11-10 15:22:53 -0800

Thats just what I do lol & trying to say what I sId in different words hmm

Thizzman13
Thizzman13 wrote:
2012-11-10 15:20:09 -0800

All I Need Is My Family And My Girlfriend Jazzlyn Thats The ONLY Christmas Present I Want No Gadgets For Me

Best Christmas Gift? Vote!

• Something gigantic.
  • Something expensive.
  • The most unique gift is the best.
  • It doesn't matter. It's the thought that counts.

Micro_gifts micro
Micro_ice age micro
Manny, Sid and the rest of the Ice Age gang are back to celebrate the holidays in Ice Age: A Mamm...
Micro_justin bieber-micro
Justin Bieber has teased audiences all through the fall with previews of his long-awaited Christm...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....