Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Your Boyfriend 2011

Here at Kidzworld we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect Christmas present for your boyfriend. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best gifts that are thoughtful, creative and sure to please. Back to Article

famousandprettygirl
famousandprettygirl wrote:
2013-08-02 07:49:59 -0700

what about chocolates i gave my boyfriend that for christmas

yolo39
yolo39 wrote:
2013-08-01 15:58:27 -0700

Well i would just ask him wht he wants and then get it for him

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-08-01 15:54:10 -0700

Those are some pretty awesome gifts!

nemopemo13
nemopemo13 wrote:
2013-08-01 15:52:57 -0700

I just ask them what there favorite candy bar is xDD I mean I wont worry until im older

nemopemo13
nemopemo13 wrote:
2013-08-01 15:52:56 -0700

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-08-01 15:45:04 -0700

its so hard to get a guy the perfect present!

*G A L A X Y*
*G A L A X Y* wrote:
2012-11-17 09:35:40 -0800

Lmao This stuff is wack ,,who would want that. Only thing I could go with was the concert tickets and video games lol can't wait for my bro to get black ops 2. #call of dutyy

str@wberrycupc@kes
str@wberrycupc@kes wrote:
2012-11-16 17:58:40 -0800

i will like all of this

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-13 17:48:35 -0800

Ha! Don't nobody gotta give me nothing cause i got what i all wanted

Beautiful Swag

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-11-12 07:03:32 -0800

L A M E.

Beautiful Swag
Beautiful Swag wrote:
2012-11-12 07:02:09 -0800

Who the Helll want sum goggles for a gift DUMB i rither get him sum burger king then that

*:TheyCallMeSkylaar!
*:TheyCallMeSkylaar! wrote:
2012-11-12 06:56:25 -0800

Noo .... Last Year 4 Christmas I Gave Nick Some Shoess && Clothess ! && He Loved It

Who The Helll Want A WALLET ??

yourstrulycacy
yourstrulycacy wrote:
2012-11-12 06:53:35 -0800

These Gifts Are LAME ! What Kinda Boyfriend Want Some Glasses Or A Wallet ? If He Was Real , He Wouldnt Want Nothing , But If You Was To Get Him Something Get Him Something , More Valueable & That Means Something.

designqueen
designqueen wrote:
2012-11-11 03:59:13 -0800

Wow that's some nice stuff

Thizzman13
Thizzman13 wrote:
2012-11-10 15:28:41 -0800

Latrell you right tho no man needs matierial things if they got they girl and the family its all good christmas is about family not gifts

Niahhswaqqedowtt
Niahhswaqqedowtt wrote:
2012-11-10 15:28:14 -0800

@-Latrelle- Truee!!

-Latrelle-
-Latrelle- wrote:
2012-11-10 15:22:53 -0800

Thats just what I do lol & trying to say what I sId in different words hmm

Thizzman13
Thizzman13 wrote:
2012-11-10 15:20:09 -0800

All I Need Is My Family And My Girlfriend Jazzlyn Thats The ONLY Christmas Present I Want No Gadgets For Me

Best Christmas Gift? Vote!

• Something gigantic.
  • Something expensive.
  • The most unique gift is the best.
  • It doesn't matter. It's the thought that counts.

Micro_gifts micro
Micro_ice age micro
Manny, Sid and the rest of the Ice Age gang are back to celebrate the holidays in Ice Age: A Mamm...
Micro_justin bieber-micro
Justin Bieber has teased audiences all through the fall with previews of his long-awaited Christm...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
When it comes to friends dissing you...why are they dissing you? Did you tell them? If you do decide or have done that, expect some harsh comments. People these days only know what they have ben taught, on both sides of this topic. The thing that you need to remember is, "Are these friends really friends if they are going to diss me?"
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
Many answers to that one, mate. The question isn't is it, the question is should it. Legally? No Ethically? No Spiritually? Eh...pass. Scientifically? Debatable. It really depends on who you're asking and what you're asking it about. For example, this group says that yes, it is wrong. This group over here, however, says it is not. To what are you referring to?
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:Talk to her about it and see if she'll stop. Explain your side of the story. Offer to help her outside of school so she doesn't copy. If she doesn't listen, perhaps give the teacher a heads up. They might be able to work with her so she doesn't have to copy. thanks
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Kirsteeeeen
It is definitely not. You are who you are and feel the way you feel.