Comments

Top 10 Christmas Gifts for Your Boyfriend 2011

Here at Kidzworld we know how difficult it can be to find the perfect Christmas present for your boyfriend. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best gifts that are thoughtful, creative and sure to please. Back to Article

famousandprettygirl
famousandprettygirl wrote:
2013-08-02 07:49:59 -0700

what about chocolates i gave my boyfriend that for christmas

yolo39
yolo39 wrote:
2013-08-01 15:58:27 -0700

Well i would just ask him wht he wants and then get it for him

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-08-01 15:54:10 -0700

Those are some pretty awesome gifts!

nemopemo13
nemopemo13 wrote:
2013-08-01 15:52:57 -0700

I just ask them what there favorite candy bar is xDD I mean I wont worry until im older

nemopemo13
nemopemo13 wrote:
2013-08-01 15:52:56 -0700

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-08-01 15:45:04 -0700

its so hard to get a guy the perfect present!

*G A L A X Y*
*G A L A X Y* wrote:
2012-11-17 09:35:40 -0800

Lmao This stuff is wack ,,who would want that. Only thing I could go with was the concert tickets and video games lol can't wait for my bro to get black ops 2. #call of dutyy

str@wberrycupc@kes
str@wberrycupc@kes wrote:
2012-11-16 17:58:40 -0800

i will like all of this

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-13 17:48:35 -0800

Ha! Don't nobody gotta give me nothing cause i got what i all wanted

Beautiful Swag

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-11-12 07:03:32 -0800

L A M E.

Beautiful Swag
Beautiful Swag wrote:
2012-11-12 07:02:09 -0800

Who the Helll want sum goggles for a gift DUMB i rither get him sum burger king then that

*:TheyCallMeSkylaar!
*:TheyCallMeSkylaar! wrote:
2012-11-12 06:56:25 -0800

Noo .... Last Year 4 Christmas I Gave Nick Some Shoess && Clothess ! && He Loved It

Who The Helll Want A WALLET ??

yourstrulycacy
yourstrulycacy wrote:
2012-11-12 06:53:35 -0800

These Gifts Are LAME ! What Kinda Boyfriend Want Some Glasses Or A Wallet ? If He Was Real , He Wouldnt Want Nothing , But If You Was To Get Him Something Get Him Something , More Valueable & That Means Something.

designqueen
designqueen wrote:
2012-11-11 03:59:13 -0800

Wow that's some nice stuff

Thizzman13
Thizzman13 wrote:
2012-11-10 15:28:41 -0800

Latrell you right tho no man needs matierial things if they got they girl and the family its all good christmas is about family not gifts

Niahhswaqqedowtt
Niahhswaqqedowtt wrote:
2012-11-10 15:28:14 -0800

@-Latrelle- Truee!!

-Latrelle-
-Latrelle- wrote:
2012-11-10 15:22:53 -0800

Thats just what I do lol & trying to say what I sId in different words hmm

Thizzman13
Thizzman13 wrote:
2012-11-10 15:20:09 -0800

All I Need Is My Family And My Girlfriend Jazzlyn Thats The ONLY Christmas Present I Want No Gadgets For Me

Best Christmas Gift? Vote!

• Something gigantic.
  • Something expensive.
  • The most unique gift is the best.
  • It doesn't matter. It's the thought that counts.

Micro_gifts micro
Micro_ice age micro
Manny, Sid and the rest of the Ice Age gang are back to celebrate the holidays in Ice Age: A Mamm...
Micro_justin bieber-micro
Justin Bieber has teased audiences all through the fall with previews of his long-awaited Christm...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.