Comments

Christmas Party Games

Christmas is the perfect time to reconnect with family and friends. So get into the holiday spirit and try some of these fun Christmas party games at your festivities this year! Back to Article

MathsGeek_1971128

Can't.Stand.Katie wrote:
2011-12-14 16:35:51 -0800

Mr.Silent: Me either. Except Truth Or Dare!! That's fun! xD

Mr.Silent
Mr.Silent wrote:
2011-12-14 16:33:41 -0800

Okay soo.....I don't like games at all. xD

Mrs.MindlessBehavior
Mrs.MindlessBehavior wrote:
2011-12-14 14:38:47 -0800

Lm@o I told my p@r3nt$ th!s nd th3yy st@rt3d l@ugh!ng at mh33 h3 !$ a $T@LK3R nd I KNO !T......
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake... $T@LK3R $T@TU$

artchick007
artchick007 wrote:
2011-12-14 14:24:20 -0800

imam goin do the white elaphante
smile

funlover14
funlover14 wrote:
2011-12-14 13:34:48 -0800

O.o

Dude.Seriously?_1882969
Dude.Seriously?_1882969 wrote:
2011-12-13 19:42:35 -0800

Again,..............PATHETIC! Really Greek Swag?
That Is The Lamest Kind of Swag I've Ever Heard.I Dunno What Your Talking about But Im Greek Too,Im Not Even a f(ckin Roman?...Wow.O.o

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-12-13 19:37:47 -0800

Pshh pathetic?? Roman look at your empire before talking, now end of story
GREEK SWAG ;D

Dude.Seriously?_1882969
Dude.Seriously?_1882969 wrote:
2011-12-13 19:34:50 -0800

Excuse Me? Who Are You to Talk About Swag.What Does Swag Mean,Greek? Bet 'cha Dont Even Know!! Pathethic..

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-12-13 19:23:17 -0800

Katie ._. No just no :P
xD my swag level just beat yours ... ADMIT IT ROMAN

Dude.Seriously?_1882969
Dude.Seriously?_1882969 wrote:
2011-12-13 19:18:35 -0800

Thats why I Love It! IM THE CHAMP OF JUST DANCE 3!;D Haa,I Beat My 5 year old brother xD Epicc!

p.s i love u
p.s i love u wrote:
2011-12-13 19:17:07 -0800

i play 7mins. in Heven xD

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-12-13 19:16:25 -0800

Nah, spin the bottle is soo predictable :P SO THERE'S JUST DANCE 3 ... My level is soo high on that game that the kinect can't copy my moves ;D

Dude.Seriously?_1882969
Dude.Seriously?_1882969 wrote:
2011-12-13 19:14:30 -0800

Haha,I Play Spin The Bottle with My Friends.Lmfao,Awkward Moments...xD!

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-12-13 19:10:14 -0800

Ehh hmm maybe twisted... Wait noo... I did the splits... It caused some consequences O.o

!*Iloveallmyhaterz*!:)
!*Iloveallmyhaterz*!:) wrote:
2011-12-13 19:08:45 -0800

i like charades

-TrainWreck
-TrainWreck wrote:
2011-12-13 19:06:12 -0800

winnywind: Lmfao ;D

- Kennedy xD
- Kennedy xD wrote:
2011-12-13 19:05:24 -0800

I love credit-card monopoly smile They have one with real money but it cost a grip it sound dope though.

Poll

Who Do You Buy Presents for?

• Just my family.
  • My family and closest friends.
  • Everyone I know!
  • I don't buy presents for anyone.

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_top10xmasacc-micro
Winter is the time to wrap up, use lots of layers and most of all have some festive fun when crea...
Micro_partylooksboys-micro
The holiday season means that everyone gets to dress up and look sharp, but you want to look cool...
Micro_familyxmas-micro
It’s almost Christmas and the pressure is on, you have less than a month to find the perfect gift...

Random in the forums

YouWillRememberMe-
This is probably the best rubbish you have ever wrote..
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
Sure
reply 1 minute
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
we clawed, we chained our shells in vain we fought never asking why we swam, I fell under your spell. a turtle no one could deny   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i put you down low under the water  and now, you're not coming up it slowly turned, you let me starve and now, we're turtles under the water   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to give me burger and instead of using force i guess i should've let you win i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to gimme a bite i guess i should've let you win   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never hit so hard on shore all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me   i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me yeah, you, you reject me
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
"RaliRooAJ" wrote:(A blubbed ta daaaaaaaa) I play octodad why did you bump this... O_o
brunostar