Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Ignores Me for the Computer

tired of being bored asks: “Whenever I go to my friend’s house she just ignores me for the computer. She has a trampoline … I want to use it! I don’t want to watch her play Sims 3 all day. What should I do?” Back to Article

jasmine0310
jasmine0310 wrote:
2011-12-29 07:02:11 -0800

im soo addicted to sims and so is my sister

jasmine0310
jasmine0310 wrote:
2011-12-29 07:01:02 -0800

hi again,
If i was you i would not be her friend again or not go to her house for excaple i play on sims all the time i get so addicted that i turn into a different person so what you should do is tell her to find another computer game or tell her to stop playing on sims!!!

jasmine0310
jasmine0310 wrote:
2011-12-29 06:55:40 -0800

Hi,
what i would do if I were you I would not go to her house again plus I would explain to her shes ignoring you plus if you invited her to your house I would ignore her and wind her up a tinsy bit but not to much because that will proper wind her up plus if you wind her up to much she may not wana be your friend anyways ignore her a little and if she asks you "Why are you ignoring me " you would sit down and explain to her what she did to you dont be scared to tell her the truth.

flipy flopy
flipy flopy wrote:
2011-12-29 03:03:59 -0800

Hi,
If I were you I would just ignore her back, do your own thing. If she comes to you and asks you why are you ignoring me, just tell her the the truth,
Say: I want to play with you and go on the
Trampollen, but you just want to play on the
Computer. If she is horrible to you or she says
Something mean just say: well then find
Another friend, but if she says: sorry or she is
Nice to you just forgive her.

loulabellamagic
loulabellamagic wrote:
2011-12-28 08:00:21 -0800

i think you shud turn off the computer and tell her wot you want to do !!!!!

swag4sho
swag4sho wrote:
2011-12-28 01:20:49 -0800

u should stand out and say something dont just act like u like it just say something that will snap her out of it

lil nanny
lil nanny wrote:
2011-12-27 21:43:59 -0800

if SHE AT YOUR HOUSE KICK HER OUT Mad

lil kimmy aka
lil kimmy aka wrote:
2011-12-27 20:22:25 -0800

You should unplug the computer and tell her let go out side

musicsmyfavoritesubject
musicsmyfavoritesubject wrote:
2011-12-27 19:39:33 -0800

my friend used to hog my laptop and ignored me talking to girls out of his league

hotpie

Gingerkissx wrote:
2011-12-26 18:18:16 -0800

The whole sims 3 thing sounds like me xDD

it's epic!!
it's epic!! wrote:
2011-12-25 19:10:34 -0800

say if u gonna ignore me than forget u!

pinky90
pinky90 wrote:
2011-12-24 06:57:53 -0800

say i dident come over to watch you play that stupid game if she doest get off then say im leaving call me when your away from your computer

blackbarbie00
blackbarbie00 wrote:
2011-12-23 23:36:28 -0800

tell her to get off and go do wut uue wnna do for a chanqe! lol!

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-12-23 20:44:18 -0800

dont be friends anymore (like you even were friends) but i think this is good advice

RMshow
RMshow wrote:
2011-12-23 12:55:33 -0800

My friend does that too... tell her that your wasting my time and if we don't hang out then we maybe shouldn't be friends. Your needs are important too. smile

lani78
lani78 wrote:
2011-12-22 12:47:58 -0800

Tell her hey we should hang out more

JBiebs_Joker
JBiebs_Joker wrote:
2011-12-22 12:29:26 -0800

Don't be friends with that person anymore, they are not worth your time. Do what you think is right because it is your life. smile

babyghurl
babyghurl wrote:
2011-12-20 15:45:14 -0800

he dont need to do that then thay will fight

Are You a Sims Addict?

• No way! I only play a little bit.
  • I don't think so...
  • Totally! I play it all the time.