Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Ignores Me for the Computer

tired of being bored asks: “Whenever I go to my friend’s house she just ignores me for the computer. She has a trampoline … I want to use it! I don’t want to watch her play Sims 3 all day. What should I do?” Back to Article

cutiepie344
cutiepie344 wrote:
2011-12-19 07:30:42 -0800

BREAK HIS/HER LAPTOP!!!!!!!! lol that would just make him hate you!!! Frustrated

babyghurl
babyghurl wrote:
2011-12-18 14:00:02 -0800

okay

homestuckfan
homestuckfan wrote:
2011-12-18 08:54:21 -0800

ikr it like i want to use the trampoline cause i have the same issue as the person who asked it because this girl has a trampoline it like lets stop being on the computer and get exerise

b.i.g small
b.i.g small wrote:
2011-12-18 08:38:09 -0800

he should move away and stop letting her on laptop

cupidluva12
cupidluva12 wrote:
2011-12-18 08:34:13 -0800

My friend does this when im hanging out wit her!! uhhh i hate it Tongue Out

Mike G
Mike G wrote:
2011-12-18 08:31:26 -0800

if your friend ignores you maybe it shouldnt be a 34 year old man in a white empty room on kw

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2011-12-16 14:25:25 -0800

I agree with her? How is that funny??

mayfirestar25
mayfirestar25 wrote:
2011-12-15 22:07:37 -0800

My friend does this when we're on the phone T_T

✰AbbieNinjaBabiee™
✰AbbieNinjaBabiee™ wrote:
2011-12-15 16:02:45 -0800

How is that funny?

brownkarenM
brownkarenM wrote:
2011-12-15 12:43:18 -0800

hahahahahahahahahhahahahhhahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhhahahahahahahhahhahahahahhhahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahhhahahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahhahhahhhhhhhhahahhahhhahhhahahhahahhahahhahhahhahahahhahahahhhahahahhhahahhahhahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahbahhahahhahhahahahhhhahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhah

Are You a Sims Addict?

• No way! I only play a little bit.
  • I don't think so...
  • Totally! I play it all the time.

Micro_prom_micro
Making friends and keeping them is challenging! The cast from Disney's PROM sound-off on how to d...
Micro_friend_micro
bad friend picker asks: "I have a habit of being friends with the biggest jerks! I don't know it ...
Micro_drifting_micro
fallin apart asks: "I've been with my BFF since Pre-K. Now we're going into 5th grade and I'm los...

Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
If people ask me about scars I don't feel comfortable explaining, I just tell them I don't want to talk about it. Most of my actual 'friends' know where they came from. Otherwise, your body isn't anyone elses business and, if they push, know you can tell them so. Take care.
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
People at my school thinks I'm not pretty and That i try to hard to make myself look pretty and I get mean comments on my pictures by people calling me names and people always say I'm ugly and not pretty and it makes me feel sad and hurt and highs school post to be fun but people makes it worst and not fun for me cause they keep calling me names.
Snickers147
Aww thank you very much :3
Peppy.San
Sorry you have to go through this. I've been in a couple similar situations with my dad, and although it sucks for us too, I really chewed him out for my little sisters sake. I'm not saying start a fight (that was stupid for me to do), but it is important that they understand that scrapping in the home where the little'ns are present is unacceptable. It really screws you up, living with that. They should know that if they're going to fight to do it someplace else. Sometimes we have to remind them. ... The relationship between your dad and his girlfriend is their business. Their issues have nothing to do with you guys, you are never the problem... but it also isn't your place to dictate their relationship. If they break up, then it was inevitable and probably for the best. Fighting doesn't always mean the end though. They may just be going through a rough time.
Snickers147