Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Ignores Me for the Computer

tired of being bored asks: “Whenever I go to my friend’s house she just ignores me for the computer. She has a trampoline … I want to use it! I don’t want to watch her play Sims 3 all day. What should I do?” Back to Article

cutiepie344
cutiepie344 wrote:
2011-12-19 07:30:42 -0800

BREAK HIS/HER LAPTOP!!!!!!!! lol that would just make him hate you!!! Frustrated

babyghurl
babyghurl wrote:
2011-12-18 14:00:02 -0800

okay

homestuckfan
homestuckfan wrote:
2011-12-18 08:54:21 -0800

ikr it like i want to use the trampoline cause i have the same issue as the person who asked it because this girl has a trampoline it like lets stop being on the computer and get exerise

b.i.g small
b.i.g small wrote:
2011-12-18 08:38:09 -0800

he should move away and stop letting her on laptop

cupidluva12
cupidluva12 wrote:
2011-12-18 08:34:13 -0800

My friend does this when im hanging out wit her!! uhhh i hate it Tongue Out

Mike G
Mike G wrote:
2011-12-18 08:31:26 -0800

if your friend ignores you maybe it shouldnt be a 34 year old man in a white empty room on kw

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2011-12-16 14:25:25 -0800

I agree with her? How is that funny??

mayfirestar25
mayfirestar25 wrote:
2011-12-15 22:07:37 -0800

My friend does this when we're on the phone T_T

✰AbbieNinjaBabiee™
✰AbbieNinjaBabiee™ wrote:
2011-12-15 16:02:45 -0800

How is that funny?

brownkarenM
brownkarenM wrote:
2011-12-15 12:43:18 -0800

hahahahahahahahahhahahahhhahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhhahahahahahahhahhahahahahhhahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahhhahahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahhahhahhhhhhhhahahhahhhahhhahahhahahhahahhahhahhahahahhahahahhhahahahhhahahhahhahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahbahhahahhahhahahahhhhahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhah

Are You a Sims Addict?

• No way! I only play a little bit.
  • I don't think so...
  • Totally! I play it all the time.

Micro_prom_micro
Making friends and keeping them is challenging! The cast from Disney's PROM sound-off on how to d...
Micro_friend_micro
bad friend picker asks: "I have a habit of being friends with the biggest jerks! I don't know it ...
Micro_drifting_micro
fallin apart asks: "I've been with my BFF since Pre-K. Now we're going into 5th grade and I'm los...

Miley143
Miley143 posted in Style:
I really cant figure out what to wear tomorrow... ideas anyone
reply 1 day
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"CuteSiren102" wrote:Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Talk to a teacher, who, will stop the bullying at school. People make stuff up about other people just to do it, don't react to the bullying or what anyone has to say, and they'll give up on you after awhile. I hope everything gets better.
reply 1 day
CuteSiren102
CuteSiren102 posted in Style:
I am wearing a blue and gray shirt with blue jeans and different colered socks
reply 1 day
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Ello and Im sorry your going through this.  You didnt kill your sister and it will be proven when she goes back to school. Whoevers saying this is talkings out of their belly button. If it was me I would laughs and say suree and then proves them wrong Dont let their pranks get to you and they know its not true either. Good luck :love
reply 1 day