Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Ignores Me for the Computer

tired of being bored asks: “Whenever I go to my friend’s house she just ignores me for the computer. She has a trampoline … I want to use it! I don’t want to watch her play Sims 3 all day. What should I do?” Back to Article

cutiepie344
cutiepie344 wrote:
2011-12-19 07:30:42 -0800

BREAK HIS/HER LAPTOP!!!!!!!! lol that would just make him hate you!!! Frustrated

babyghurl
babyghurl wrote:
2011-12-18 14:00:02 -0800

okay

homestuckfan
homestuckfan wrote:
2011-12-18 08:54:21 -0800

ikr it like i want to use the trampoline cause i have the same issue as the person who asked it because this girl has a trampoline it like lets stop being on the computer and get exerise

b.i.g small
b.i.g small wrote:
2011-12-18 08:38:09 -0800

he should move away and stop letting her on laptop

cupidluva12
cupidluva12 wrote:
2011-12-18 08:34:13 -0800

My friend does this when im hanging out wit her!! uhhh i hate it Tongue Out

Mike G
Mike G wrote:
2011-12-18 08:31:26 -0800

if your friend ignores you maybe it shouldnt be a 34 year old man in a white empty room on kw

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2011-12-16 14:25:25 -0800

I agree with her? How is that funny??

mayfirestar25
mayfirestar25 wrote:
2011-12-15 22:07:37 -0800

My friend does this when we're on the phone T_T

✰AbbieNinjaBabiee™
✰AbbieNinjaBabiee™ wrote:
2011-12-15 16:02:45 -0800

How is that funny?

brownkarenM
brownkarenM wrote:
2011-12-15 12:43:18 -0800

hahahahahahahahahhahahahhhahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhhahahahahahahhahhahahahahhhahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahhhahahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahhahhahhhhhhhhahahhahhhahhhahahhahahhahahhahhahhahahahhahahahhhahahahhhahahhahhahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahbahhahahhahhahahahhhhahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhah

Are You a Sims Addict?

• No way! I only play a little bit.
  • I don't think so...
  • Totally! I play it all the time.

Micro_prom_micro
Making friends and keeping them is challenging! The cast from Disney's PROM sound-off on how to d...
Micro_friend_micro
bad friend picker asks: "I have a habit of being friends with the biggest jerks! I don't know it ...
Micro_drifting_micro
fallin apart asks: "I've been with my BFF since Pre-K. Now we're going into 5th grade and I'm los...

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-It, Okay, so at my school, I have this enemy, she was so mean and sarcastic, what should I do to fought back?
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?