Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Ignores Me for the Computer

tired of being bored asks: “Whenever I go to my friend’s house she just ignores me for the computer. She has a trampoline … I want to use it! I don’t want to watch her play Sims 3 all day. What should I do?” Back to Article

cutiepie344
cutiepie344 wrote:
2011-12-19 07:30:42 -0800

BREAK HIS/HER LAPTOP!!!!!!!! lol that would just make him hate you!!! Frustrated

babyghurl
babyghurl wrote:
2011-12-18 14:00:02 -0800

okay

homestuckfan
homestuckfan wrote:
2011-12-18 08:54:21 -0800

ikr it like i want to use the trampoline cause i have the same issue as the person who asked it because this girl has a trampoline it like lets stop being on the computer and get exerise

b.i.g small
b.i.g small wrote:
2011-12-18 08:38:09 -0800

he should move away and stop letting her on laptop

cupidluva12
cupidluva12 wrote:
2011-12-18 08:34:13 -0800

My friend does this when im hanging out wit her!! uhhh i hate it Tongue Out

Mike G
Mike G wrote:
2011-12-18 08:31:26 -0800

if your friend ignores you maybe it shouldnt be a 34 year old man in a white empty room on kw

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2011-12-16 14:25:25 -0800

I agree with her? How is that funny??

mayfirestar25
mayfirestar25 wrote:
2011-12-15 22:07:37 -0800

My friend does this when we're on the phone T_T

✰AbbieNinjaBabiee™
✰AbbieNinjaBabiee™ wrote:
2011-12-15 16:02:45 -0800

How is that funny?

brownkarenM
brownkarenM wrote:
2011-12-15 12:43:18 -0800

hahahahahahahahahhahahahhhahahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhhahahahahahahhahhahahahahhhahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahhhahahahahahhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahhahhahhhhhhhhahahhahhhahhhahahhahahhahahhahhahhahahahhahahahhhahahahhhahahhahhahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahbahhahahhahhahahahhhhahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhah

Are You a Sims Addict?

• No way! I only play a little bit.
  • I don't think so...
  • Totally! I play it all the time.

Micro_prom_micro
Making friends and keeping them is challenging! The cast from Disney's PROM sound-off on how to d...
Micro_friend_micro
bad friend picker asks: "I have a habit of being friends with the biggest jerks! I don't know it ...
Micro_drifting_micro
fallin apart asks: "I've been with my BFF since Pre-K. Now we're going into 5th grade and I'm los...

xXlove-bugXx
xXlove-bugXx posted in Style:
Ive noticed everyone is trying to be "country" or "redneck" all of sudden. I just dont get it i mean im dating a redneck but the difference is hes a real redneck, hes lived in the country and knows how to ride a horse and fish. But alot of people nowadays are trying to say their country or redneck because they listen to bands like "Florida Georgia line" and i just dont understand it, its not a fashion statement its a lifestyle. What are your opinions on it?
Fluffydragonpuppy
My parents are about an 8. I put a lot of care and effort into my schoolwork, so they'd only take away my privileges (phone, internet, DS) if I wasn't trying. But, I give it my all, and behave in general, so they're pretty easy. However, I knew this girl in home and careers class last year who got her phone taken away because her grade point average was 3.4 instead of 3.66.
penguinlover10
penguinlover10 posted in Friends:
I have a friend but i feel like she spends more time with another one of my other friends. I think she wants a best friend. Is she really by best friend i mean i have a better BFF anyway.
penguinlover10
Try to see if you can meet them in person again and ask William if he had fun in New York. I'm sure he doesn't hate you, he probably ust didn't have the thie to reply.
sambunny02
sambunny02 posted in Friends:
No problem I'm glad to do it and the advice was great.