Comments

Dear Dish-It: I’m Really Depressed

Beatle-Cat asks: “I am really depressed at times and I don't really know why. My friends see me in class with my hoodie on and my head down on my desk. Can you help?” Back to Article

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-09-01 00:11:57 -0700

Happiness is a choice i think

lalaRissa
lalaRissa wrote:
2014-08-14 11:20:47 -0700

i listen to music when im depressed wich is rearly

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-08-14 07:31:48 -0700

@-ItsMona-: There's a difference in feeling depressed and having depression... With depression you have to go to a doctor and stuff, because it happens to be an illness. Is doesn't go away by doing things you enjoy, unfortunately. But if you just feel depressed or sad then it can help.

Tarek121
Tarek121 wrote:
2014-08-14 06:51:37 -0700

I just draw and listen to music

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-14 05:26:47 -0700

Depression is a part of life. There is no way you can avoid that. But you can always help yourself within.. Happiness is a choice.

emoboy15xx
emoboy15xx wrote:
2014-08-14 05:12:11 -0700

I just play music

-ItsMona-
-ItsMona- wrote:
2014-08-14 05:10:30 -0700

Depression happens. Talk to someone who makes you smile, or do SOmething you like...

emoboy15xx
emoboy15xx wrote:
2014-08-14 05:07:17 -0700

I never knew that chemicals make you depressed

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-08-14 05:05:52 -0700

Chemicals in junk food can make you depressed

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2014-01-21 16:04:59 -0800

TIP: if your depressed if some one made you depressed laugh at there face if there confused laugh even more and you win

Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna wrote:
2014-01-21 16:02:28 -0800

Hero552:LOL!!

violet1234
violet1234 wrote:
2014-01-21 16:01:57 -0800

I'm always depressed these days

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2014-01-21 15:58:24 -0800

Always depressed.

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2014-01-21 15:55:13 -0800

lol i never get depresed if i do i just laugh at the mirror

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-21 15:49:15 -0800

I Sort of always get Depressed

Mouse_Loves_Chu
Mouse_Loves_Chu wrote:
2014-01-21 15:43:51 -0800

When I talk about my depression, nothing good ever comes out of it...Frown

skatebourder45
skatebourder45 wrote:
2013-11-02 16:13:34 -0700

im depressed but i tried to talk about it but it turned my world into something worse than a nightmare its like being followed by demons who make fun of you and cant do crap about it and the world is dark all light is crushed............. no hope for me but im working my way to hope with my boyfriend

AngelBoy192
AngelBoy192 wrote:
2013-09-30 18:08:59 -0700

My fav articel

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-30 17:49:59 -0700

0.0

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-07-04 17:32:03 -0700

so depressed

How Do You Deal With Depression?

• I hole up in my room and listen to angry music.
  • I fill my face with Chunky Monkey ice cream.
  • I get all my frustration out on paper by writing poetry.
  • I'm never depressed.

Micro_depression_micro
Grrrrr asks: "What are some signs of depression? I've been really, really down for like 2 years. ...
Micro_cut_micro
...... asks: "My friend said she cuts herself with glass so we checked on the back of her hands a...
Micro_run_micro
u don't know this guy asks: "Should I run away?"

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay