Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be a Guy Cheerleader

Ap asks: “I’m a guy and want to cheerlead but everyone talks me out of it. What should I do?” Back to Article

Abigail507
Abigail507 wrote:
2013-10-03 18:25:57 -0700

Guy cheerleaders are the most smartest man out there, I know lots

charissa20
charissa20 wrote:
2013-08-07 10:32:58 -0700

Why tell your parents

MynameisAutumn1
MynameisAutumn1 wrote:
2013-08-05 09:37:11 -0700

I think its gay.....Don't do it.... Indifferent

megapikagirl
megapikagirl wrote:
2013-08-05 07:10:28 -0700

Do what u want to do , don't listen to other people . If u wanna be a guy cheerleader then go for it smile

maggiebooboo
maggiebooboo wrote:
2013-08-04 20:37:05 -0700

Cheer leading isnt necessarily only for girls, while it may be a more feminine activity boys can join i mean where would women be if our women in history didnt fight for equal rights when you got older you would be stuck in the kitchen and cleaning the house instead of making something out of yourself I think male cheerleaders are cool because they are doing what they love and not caring that it was intended for the female gender because they are just proving the point that everyone is equal

AyeeSheTrill
AyeeSheTrill wrote:
2013-08-04 20:26:20 -0700

THEIR GAY! I would NEVER date a nigha that's a cheerleader . That shd ain't manly

Abigail507
Abigail507 wrote:
2013-08-04 20:20:35 -0700

Ya know what? I know TONS of guy cheerleaders. And most of them have girlfriends. The ones that don't, are not gay.. Being a male cheerleader doesn't make you gay. And do you know what gay has three letters just like you smile

Abigail507
Abigail507 wrote:
2013-08-04 20:18:14 -0700

You should go for it if you like cheerleading

Abigail507
Abigail507 wrote:
2013-08-04 20:17:00 -0700

I know 10 guy cheerleaders and NONE of them are gay. Actually they lift up girls and they push the girls butts up in the air when their nit standing up. You call that gay?

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-04 20:13:50 -0700

There r guy cheerleaders in glee

SHAWTYGOTA!!;)

katie100087 wrote:
2013-08-04 16:56:09 -0700

Do it bro! smile

Cutie Rookie
Cutie Rookie wrote:
2013-08-04 16:44:44 -0700

We have lots of fun with the guy cheeraleaders on our cheer squad don't listen to what people tell you

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-08-04 16:29:06 -0700

If you want to be a guy cheerleader go for it Big Grin Dont listen to what other people have to say about it.

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-08-04 16:25:13 -0700

Stick with your dream..

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-08-04 16:22:26 -0700

smile

swaggkidlove
swaggkidlove wrote:
2013-07-25 17:08:36 -0700

i love cheerleadin dont care what no one says

warbler2000
warbler2000 wrote:
2012-09-30 01:17:33 -0700

I think that you should still cheerlead!!!
I mean if it's something you love doing, you should do it,
don't let anything bring you down!

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 20:42:28 -0700

Look don't pay attention to what other people say because they are bullies in school that want to bring you down but don't let them just tell them that you are proud of what you do and say that they can talk about you all they want but it is not gonna stop you!

F1019835755250

Is Cheerleading a Sport? Vote!

• Yes - and cheerleaders are great athletes too.
  • It's more of a hobby - not a sport.
  • Who cares? Cheerleading sucks.

Micro_a mciro
Question by Cheergirl. I do cheerleading and one of my practices are sit-ups and I don’t know if ...
Micro_c micro
Obviously to be the best you can be at anything takes practice, but there are other things that w...
Micro_c micro
My friends last year and all throughout this year have wanted me to try out for cheerleading. Th...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D