Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be a Guy Cheerleader

Ap asks: “I’m a guy and want to cheerlead but everyone talks me out of it. What should I do?” Back to Article

swaqggerlikecrazy123
swaqggerlikecrazy123 wrote:
2012-06-04 19:42:56 -0700

Why u go a pic of my cuzin for your profile pic dats my cuzin Brianna

BabyRinn
BabyRinn wrote:
2012-06-04 13:41:52 -0700

ShadowBabe is so right! Screw haters and do what you want! smile

ShadowBabe
ShadowBabe wrote:
2012-06-04 13:38:27 -0700

To be honest, I find male cheer-leading more masculine than football. Not gonna go into the why, but just do whatever you want.{: Screw the haters!

poloboudreaux:)
poloboudreaux:) wrote:
2012-06-04 13:30:25 -0700

i'm an cheerleader too but thers nothing wrong beging an guy cheerleader....... and its doesn;t mean you gay you doing what you like and you lucky cuz i like boy looking at me in my uniform ......

BabyRinn
BabyRinn wrote:
2012-06-04 13:29:29 -0700

Dude, go for it! Dont listen to anyone else! Guy cheerleaders are da bomb! smile If you want to cheer, do it! Its fun! smile

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-06-04 13:23:38 -0700

Cheerleading is fun and there are boys in my cheerleading team they always talk about how awsome it is 2 be around all od us girls and how pretty we are they love cheerleading and they also lo e bieng around so many pretty girls

dom_2_pretti
dom_2_pretti wrote:
2012-06-04 08:20:55 -0700

this funy

lildarious
lildarious wrote:
2012-06-04 07:53:30 -0700

thats wasup ima b a guy cheerleader to but im not gay

Diva43334
Diva43334 wrote:
2012-06-04 00:22:38 -0700

Try it 1shaun its alsome wen I was a cheerleader. boys even was in mines we always played And they always flirted with me and my friends you could flirt with the girls you like

angel's swaq_2139075
angel's swaq_2139075 wrote:
2012-06-04 00:21:07 -0700

sometimes i think boys need cheerleadering in there life for once nd stop lookin at girl's azz for once

angel's swaq_2139075
angel's swaq_2139075 wrote:
2012-06-04 00:21:02 -0700

Diva43334
Diva43334 wrote:
2012-06-04 00:18:04 -0700

I love cheerleading

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-06-04 00:16:20 -0700

i wnna try it wonce

figuresk8ergirl10
figuresk8ergirl10 wrote:
2012-06-01 18:02:04 -0700

I look at it like this- don't be worried about being different than everybody else. It doesn't matter what other ppl think ok?

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-15 16:29:47 -0700

it's your choice, don't listen to anybody else, do what makes you happy!

tera692
tera692 wrote:
2012-02-25 17:47:34 -0800

ok ap if you want to be a male cheerleader i say go ahead don't let anyone talk you out of it

fawnetta
fawnetta wrote:
2012-02-04 12:51:51 -0800

Don't listen to what everyone else says if thats what you want to do than do it. smile

spacenut2015
spacenut2015 wrote:
2012-02-02 09:21:37 -0800

THANK"S TO ALL OF YOU

patwasblocked
patwasblocked wrote:
2012-01-31 15:31:31 -0800

I was one in my freshmen year lol

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-29 18:23:06 -0800

It's your life and if you wan't to be a guy cheerleader than you can, and if they pick on you tell them it's your life and you want to be a guy cheerleader. And i think guy cheerleaders are so hot.

F1019835755250

Is Cheerleading a Sport? Vote!

• Yes - and cheerleaders are great athletes too.
  • It's more of a hobby - not a sport.
  • Who cares? Cheerleading sucks.

Micro_a mciro
Question by Cheergirl. I do cheerleading and one of my practices are sit-ups and I don’t know if ...
Micro_c micro
Obviously to be the best you can be at anything takes practice, but there are other things that w...
Micro_c micro
My friends last year and all throughout this year have wanted me to try out for cheerleading. Th...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit