Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be a Guy Cheerleader

Ap asks: “I’m a guy and want to cheerlead but everyone talks me out of it. What should I do?” Back to Article

swaqggerlikecrazy123
swaqggerlikecrazy123 wrote:
2012-06-04 19:42:56 -0700

Why u go a pic of my cuzin for your profile pic dats my cuzin Brianna

BabyRinn
BabyRinn wrote:
2012-06-04 13:41:52 -0700

ShadowBabe is so right! Screw haters and do what you want! smile

ShadowBabe
ShadowBabe wrote:
2012-06-04 13:38:27 -0700

To be honest, I find male cheer-leading more masculine than football. Not gonna go into the why, but just do whatever you want.{: Screw the haters!

poloboudreaux:)
poloboudreaux:) wrote:
2012-06-04 13:30:25 -0700

i'm an cheerleader too but thers nothing wrong beging an guy cheerleader....... and its doesn;t mean you gay you doing what you like and you lucky cuz i like boy looking at me in my uniform ......

BabyRinn
BabyRinn wrote:
2012-06-04 13:29:29 -0700

Dude, go for it! Dont listen to anyone else! Guy cheerleaders are da bomb! smile If you want to cheer, do it! Its fun! smile

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-06-04 13:23:38 -0700

Cheerleading is fun and there are boys in my cheerleading team they always talk about how awsome it is 2 be around all od us girls and how pretty we are they love cheerleading and they also lo e bieng around so many pretty girls

dom_2_pretti
dom_2_pretti wrote:
2012-06-04 08:20:55 -0700

this funy

lildarious
lildarious wrote:
2012-06-04 07:53:30 -0700

thats wasup ima b a guy cheerleader to but im not gay

Diva43334
Diva43334 wrote:
2012-06-04 00:22:38 -0700

Try it 1shaun its alsome wen I was a cheerleader. boys even was in mines we always played And they always flirted with me and my friends you could flirt with the girls you like

angel's swaq_2139075
angel's swaq_2139075 wrote:
2012-06-04 00:21:07 -0700

sometimes i think boys need cheerleadering in there life for once nd stop lookin at girl's azz for once

angel's swaq_2139075
angel's swaq_2139075 wrote:
2012-06-04 00:21:02 -0700

Diva43334
Diva43334 wrote:
2012-06-04 00:18:04 -0700

I love cheerleading

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-06-04 00:16:20 -0700

i wnna try it wonce

figuresk8ergirl10
figuresk8ergirl10 wrote:
2012-06-01 18:02:04 -0700

I look at it like this- don't be worried about being different than everybody else. It doesn't matter what other ppl think ok?

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-15 16:29:47 -0700

it's your choice, don't listen to anybody else, do what makes you happy!

tera692
tera692 wrote:
2012-02-25 17:47:34 -0800

ok ap if you want to be a male cheerleader i say go ahead don't let anyone talk you out of it

fawnetta
fawnetta wrote:
2012-02-04 12:51:51 -0800

Don't listen to what everyone else says if thats what you want to do than do it. smile

spacenut2015_1962457
spacenut2015_1962457 wrote:
2012-02-02 09:21:37 -0800

THANK"S TO ALL OF YOU

patwasblocked
patwasblocked wrote:
2012-01-31 15:31:31 -0800

I was one in my freshmen year lol

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-29 18:23:06 -0800

It's your life and if you wan't to be a guy cheerleader than you can, and if they pick on you tell them it's your life and you want to be a guy cheerleader. And i think guy cheerleaders are so hot.

F1019835755250

Is Cheerleading a Sport? Vote!

• Yes - and cheerleaders are great athletes too.
  • It's more of a hobby - not a sport.
  • Who cares? Cheerleading sucks.

Micro_a mciro
Question by Cheergirl. I do cheerleading and one of my practices are sit-ups and I don’t know if ...
Micro_c micro
Obviously to be the best you can be at anything takes practice, but there are other things that w...
Micro_c micro
My friends last year and all throughout this year have wanted me to try out for cheerleading. Th...

simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
My bff is awesome cuz she is always there for me and I'm always there for her. We always have a great time together. She's always there to cheer me up when I need cheering up the most. She can always count on me and I know that I can always count on her. She always understands me. And of course she is awesome because she is MY bff after all :p her name is sreeganga and her username on kw is scarlet177
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
A perfect friend according to me should always be there for you whenever you need him or her. But they should also guide you to the right path. They should understand you. They should be sweet, understanding, caring and funny. And yes, by caring and understanding I did mean a bff and not a boyfriend. My perfect friend posted on this thread right before me... her username is scarlet177.
reply about 1 hour
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D