Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be a Guy Cheerleader

Ap asks: “I’m a guy and want to cheerlead but everyone talks me out of it. What should I do?” Back to Article

swaqggerlikecrazy123
swaqggerlikecrazy123 wrote:
2012-06-04 19:42:56 -0700

Why u go a pic of my cuzin for your profile pic dats my cuzin Brianna

BabyRinn
BabyRinn wrote:
2012-06-04 13:41:52 -0700

ShadowBabe is so right! Screw haters and do what you want! smile

ShadowBabe
ShadowBabe wrote:
2012-06-04 13:38:27 -0700

To be honest, I find male cheer-leading more masculine than football. Not gonna go into the why, but just do whatever you want.{: Screw the haters!

poloboudreaux:)
poloboudreaux:) wrote:
2012-06-04 13:30:25 -0700

i'm an cheerleader too but thers nothing wrong beging an guy cheerleader....... and its doesn;t mean you gay you doing what you like and you lucky cuz i like boy looking at me in my uniform ......

BabyRinn
BabyRinn wrote:
2012-06-04 13:29:29 -0700

Dude, go for it! Dont listen to anyone else! Guy cheerleaders are da bomb! smile If you want to cheer, do it! Its fun! smile

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-06-04 13:23:38 -0700

Cheerleading is fun and there are boys in my cheerleading team they always talk about how awsome it is 2 be around all od us girls and how pretty we are they love cheerleading and they also lo e bieng around so many pretty girls

dom_2_pretti
dom_2_pretti wrote:
2012-06-04 08:20:55 -0700

this funy

lildarious
lildarious wrote:
2012-06-04 07:53:30 -0700

thats wasup ima b a guy cheerleader to but im not gay

Diva43334
Diva43334 wrote:
2012-06-04 00:22:38 -0700

Try it 1shaun its alsome wen I was a cheerleader. boys even was in mines we always played And they always flirted with me and my friends you could flirt with the girls you like

angel's swaq_2139075
angel's swaq_2139075 wrote:
2012-06-04 00:21:07 -0700

sometimes i think boys need cheerleadering in there life for once nd stop lookin at girl's azz for once

angel's swaq_2139075
angel's swaq_2139075 wrote:
2012-06-04 00:21:02 -0700

Diva43334
Diva43334 wrote:
2012-06-04 00:18:04 -0700

I love cheerleading

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-06-04 00:16:20 -0700

i wnna try it wonce

figuresk8ergirl10
figuresk8ergirl10 wrote:
2012-06-01 18:02:04 -0700

I look at it like this- don't be worried about being different than everybody else. It doesn't matter what other ppl think ok?

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-15 16:29:47 -0700

it's your choice, don't listen to anybody else, do what makes you happy!

tera692
tera692 wrote:
2012-02-25 17:47:34 -0800

ok ap if you want to be a male cheerleader i say go ahead don't let anyone talk you out of it

fawnetta
fawnetta wrote:
2012-02-04 12:51:51 -0800

Don't listen to what everyone else says if thats what you want to do than do it. smile

spacenut2015
spacenut2015 wrote:
2012-02-02 09:21:37 -0800

THANK"S TO ALL OF YOU

patwasblocked
patwasblocked wrote:
2012-01-31 15:31:31 -0800

I was one in my freshmen year lol

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-29 18:23:06 -0800

It's your life and if you wan't to be a guy cheerleader than you can, and if they pick on you tell them it's your life and you want to be a guy cheerleader. And i think guy cheerleaders are so hot.

F1019835755250

Is Cheerleading a Sport? Vote!

• Yes - and cheerleaders are great athletes too.
  • It's more of a hobby - not a sport.
  • Who cares? Cheerleading sucks.