Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be a Guy Cheerleader

Ap asks: “I’m a guy and want to cheerlead but everyone talks me out of it. What should I do?” Back to Article

Brianna_so real1
Brianna_so real1 wrote:
2012-01-06 18:34:52 -0800

u dont have 2 be guy 2 be a male cheerleader some dudes do it 2 get close 2 the girls?? lol

mankind_1411311
mankind_1411311 wrote:
2012-01-06 13:39:14 -0800

Lol

Savvygirl169
Savvygirl169 wrote:
2012-01-06 13:38:37 -0800

your funny!!!
smile

143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy wrote:
2012-01-06 05:49:49 -0800

u should totally join a squad...... imma cheerleader at my school and we have FIVE male cheerleaders on ours! its a lot of fun to cheer, but b prepared to work! they r rite when they say cheerleading IS difficult!! its upsetting to see ppl think its not a sport... but thats becuz theyve never tried it! ITS FUN AND HARD! TOTAALY JOIN! DONT LISTEN TO HATERS!!!

HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306 wrote:
2012-01-05 22:32:11 -0800

I think you should do it, our culture is so dumb assuming that only girls can do things like cheerleading. If it's your passion go for it!

ZoeyPattison
ZoeyPattison wrote:
2012-01-05 18:00:21 -0800

YOU SHOULDNT WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK OF U, ITS MATTERS OF WHAT U THINK OF URSELF!!smilesmile Blush THATS MY TRULY HONEST OPINION!!!!smilesmile Blush

colbie
colbie wrote:
2012-01-05 17:48:23 -0800

If i was a boy and i wont to be a cheerleader i would do it so do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

draconboy
draconboy wrote:
2012-01-05 17:39:46 -0800

I want to join it but i don't have the guts on how much i will be made fun of at school. Lets jsut say the people in my school are mean people.

knikcs lover1
knikcs lover1 wrote:
2012-01-04 12:39:10 -0800

i want to be a cheerleader and im a boy i think wearing a cheer skirt is cool looking

hopethe1st
hopethe1st wrote:
2012-01-04 04:37:41 -0800

EWWWW CHEERLEADING!!!!!!! I hate it because all of them act all popular and high maintenance!!!!

jdbrock
jdbrock wrote:
2012-01-04 00:07:56 -0800

If the guy is active in cheer leading practice I guess he's have to be really fit.

DirtyGoods_1930987
DirtyGoods_1930987 wrote:
2012-01-03 19:23:56 -0800

omg , i'm a cheerleader and anybody who doesnt like it can go croak. i mean you're not doing it sooooooooo why does matter?

blue12
blue12 wrote:
2012-01-03 19:00:47 -0800

I'm a cheerleader, and at my school there are 6 guy cheerleaders (jr/sr high)

zendaya10541
zendaya10541 wrote:
2012-01-03 18:34:47 -0800

Its NOt gay lol

JayceeLynne_12
JayceeLynne_12 wrote:
2012-01-03 18:31:32 -0800

You should do whatever you feels right ; Its your life. If you want to forget everyone else.. follow your heart no one elses (;
I hope you choose whats right ; what makes you happy ! Big Grin
Anyone need advice , just ask .. I'm really good at listenin ;*

tqod;♥
tqod;♥ wrote:
2012-01-03 18:25:13 -0800

It's not gay. Whoever thinks that is ignorant in my opinion. It's his life let him do what he wants. Start living your own -.-

JECCA23
JECCA23 wrote:
2012-01-03 18:22:02 -0800

I'm one an there r guys who do cheerleading

JECCA23
JECCA23 wrote:
2012-01-03 18:21:06 -0800

I think u shuld b a cheerleader cool

13 and older
13 and older wrote:
2012-01-03 18:11:15 -0800

i was a chearleader and a guy was on thsqud and i did a flip and he droped me and a brock mf wrist

cutiemomo
cutiemomo wrote:
2012-01-03 18:04:19 -0800

Really anyone can join a cheerleading squad as long as it's not like a 50 year old man.

F1019835755250

Is Cheerleading a Sport? Vote!

• Yes - and cheerleaders are great athletes too.
  • It's more of a hobby - not a sport.
  • Who cares? Cheerleading sucks.

Micro_a mciro
Question by Cheergirl. I do cheerleading and one of my practices are sit-ups and I don’t know if ...
Micro_c micro
Obviously to be the best you can be at anything takes practice, but there are other things that w...
Micro_c micro
My friends last year and all throughout this year have wanted me to try out for cheerleading. Th...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Style:
"InternetOwl" wrote:People who make fun of you - or anyone - for how you look are usually rather shallow people, or are doing so to feel better about themselves. Just ignore them, they really aren't worth your time. If it gets bad tell someone, but try not to retaliate. Because, more often than not, it makes the situation worse. There's not much more to add. As long as you're not dressing inappropriately -and you're happy with yourself, than that's all that matters. When it comes to style -and A LOT of other things- you shouldn't care what other people think. Often people try to find fault, it's not up to us to make sure that everything lives up to their idea of perfection -because let's be honest, it's impossible.
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Style:
Well, the title says it all.... Wat do I do? Should I ignore them? Or tell them something?
-aloneforever-
-aloneforever- posted in Style:
Upside Down French Braid Bun ...
BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
reply 1 day