Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be a Guy Cheerleader

Ap asks: “I’m a guy and want to cheerlead but everyone talks me out of it. What should I do?” Back to Article

❤HelloKittySwaqq❤
❤HelloKittySwaqq❤ wrote:
2012-01-03 17:54:40 -0800

hey, im a cheerleader nd i dont see ANY BOYS on my team, so boys should jus back off nd play football like me, anyways, why would boys want 2 cheer, all da other sports are taken over by dem anyways

kingduffy13
kingduffy13 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:50:30 -0800

lmao..

Cool WWE Kid
Cool WWE Kid wrote:
2012-01-03 17:41:28 -0800

guy cheerleaders are just CHICK MAGNETS!!!!! so dudes can do whatever they want so its actually not gay and if the dude is gay WHO CARES! their choice not ANYONE ELSE'S!

pooda5667
pooda5667 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:41:07 -0800

there is nothin wrong with being a cheerleader....its not just for girls....when you say cheerlead you dnt say 4girlsnot boys

YairBoo♥
YairBoo♥ wrote:
2012-01-03 17:38:23 -0800

@Clooud True ! Haha

Clooud
Clooud wrote:
2012-01-03 17:35:23 -0800

There Is Nothing Wrong With A Boy Cheerleader There Living There Life Not Yours !

lil_kajah_13
lil_kajah_13 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:34:15 -0800

do wat makes u happy there isnt any thing wrong wit a boy cheerleader it doesnt determine whether ur gay or straight either Indifferent

YairBoo♥
YairBoo♥ wrote:
2012-01-03 17:33:51 -0800

Mhmm Its Kindaa Gay !

totalchic
totalchic wrote:
2012-01-03 17:32:11 -0800

umm, okaay.

EpicPaysinn.
EpicPaysinn. wrote:
2012-01-03 17:29:48 -0800

I've been cheerleading since I was 5. No shame.

luvgirl13
luvgirl13 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:22:03 -0800

wow thats so not gay! some guys just like hanging out with girls! so they become cheerleaders oh lol i mean male cheerleaders

Ashlaa
Ashlaa wrote:
2012-01-03 17:20:52 -0800

I think Guy cheerleaders are pretty damn hot... just saying XDDDDDD

sparklesir13
sparklesir13 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:20:48 -0800

Wtf

-octavious._1972119
-octavious._1972119 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:19:54 -0800

@MsPinkLambo Go back to the forest with yo ape looking self.

-I'mAustin
-I'mAustin wrote:
2012-01-03 17:18:28 -0800

Let the guy do what he wants; Damn.

pooda5667
pooda5667 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:16:08 -0800

WOW!!!

bebekidheartz
bebekidheartz wrote:
2012-01-03 17:14:29 -0800

y would i want to buy one if it just could be me ????

awesomegirl9879
awesomegirl9879 wrote:
2012-01-03 16:50:20 -0800

boys can be in cheer leading fyi

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-03 16:48:26 -0800

i'm in cheerleading and theres a few guys in there

F1019835755250

Is Cheerleading a Sport? Vote!

• Yes - and cheerleaders are great athletes too.
  • It's more of a hobby - not a sport.
  • Who cares? Cheerleading sucks.

Micro_a mciro
Question by Cheergirl. I do cheerleading and one of my practices are sit-ups and I don’t know if ...
Micro_c micro
Obviously to be the best you can be at anything takes practice, but there are other things that w...
Micro_c micro
My friends last year and all throughout this year have wanted me to try out for cheerleading. Th...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend