Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be a Guy Cheerleader

Ap asks: “I’m a guy and want to cheerlead but everyone talks me out of it. What should I do?” Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

❤HelloKittySwaqq❤
❤HelloKittySwaqq❤ wrote:
2012-01-03 17:54:40 -0800

hey, im a cheerleader nd i dont see ANY BOYS on my team, so boys should jus back off nd play football like me, anyways, why would boys want 2 cheer, all da other sports are taken over by dem anyways

report
kingduffy13
kingduffy13 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:50:30 -0800

lmao..

report
Cool WWE Kid
Cool WWE Kid wrote:
2012-01-03 17:41:28 -0800

guy cheerleaders are just CHICK MAGNETS!!!!! so dudes can do whatever they want so its actually not gay and if the dude is gay WHO CARES! their choice not ANYONE ELSE'S!

report
pooda5667
pooda5667 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:41:07 -0800

there is nothin wrong with being a cheerleader....its not just for girls....when you say cheerlead you dnt say 4girlsnot boys

report
YairBoo♥
YairBoo♥ wrote:
2012-01-03 17:38:23 -0800

@Clooud True ! Haha

report
Clooud
Clooud wrote:
2012-01-03 17:35:23 -0800

There Is Nothing Wrong With A Boy Cheerleader There Living There Life Not Yours !

report
lil_kajah_13
lil_kajah_13 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:34:15 -0800

do wat makes u happy there isnt any thing wrong wit a boy cheerleader it doesnt determine whether ur gay or straight either Indifferent

report
YairBoo♥
YairBoo♥ wrote:
2012-01-03 17:33:51 -0800

Mhmm Its Kindaa Gay !

report
totalchic
totalchic wrote:
2012-01-03 17:32:11 -0800

umm, okaay.

report
EpicPaysinn.
EpicPaysinn. wrote:
2012-01-03 17:29:48 -0800

I've been cheerleading since I was 5. No shame.

report
luvgirl13
luvgirl13 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:22:03 -0800

wow thats so not gay! some guys just like hanging out with girls! so they become cheerleaders oh lol i mean male cheerleaders

report
Ashlaa
Ashlaa wrote:
2012-01-03 17:20:52 -0800

I think Guy cheerleaders are pretty damn hot... just saying XDDDDDD

report
sparklesir13
sparklesir13 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:20:48 -0800

Wtf

report
-octavious._1972119
-octavious._1972119 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:19:54 -0800

@MsPinkLambo Go back to the forest with yo ape looking self.

report
-I'mAustin
-I'mAustin wrote:
2012-01-03 17:18:28 -0800

Let the guy do what he wants; Damn.

report
pooda5667
pooda5667 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:16:08 -0800

WOW!!!

report
bebekidheartz
bebekidheartz wrote:
2012-01-03 17:14:29 -0800

y would i want to buy one if it just could be me ????

report
awesomegirl9879
awesomegirl9879 wrote:
2012-01-03 16:50:20 -0800

boys can be in cheer leading fyi

report
allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-03 16:48:26 -0800

i'm in cheerleading and theres a few guys in there

report
back to story
F1019835755250

Is Cheerleading a Sport? Vote!

  • Yes - and cheerleaders are great athletes too.
  • It's more of a hobby - not a sport.
  • Who cares? Cheerleading sucks.

related stories

Micro_a mciro
Question by Cheergirl. I do cheerleading and one of my practices are sit-ups and I don’t know if ...
Micro_c micro
Obviously to be the best you can be at anything takes practice, but there are other things that w...
Micro_c micro
My friends last year and all throughout this year have wanted me to try out for cheerleading. Th...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes