Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be a Guy Cheerleader

Ap asks: “I’m a guy and want to cheerlead but everyone talks me out of it. What should I do?” Back to Article

❤HelloKittySwaqq❤
❤HelloKittySwaqq❤ wrote:
2012-01-03 17:54:40 -0800

hey, im a cheerleader nd i dont see ANY BOYS on my team, so boys should jus back off nd play football like me, anyways, why would boys want 2 cheer, all da other sports are taken over by dem anyways

kingduffy13
kingduffy13 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:50:30 -0800

lmao..

Cool WWE Kid
Cool WWE Kid wrote:
2012-01-03 17:41:28 -0800

guy cheerleaders are just CHICK MAGNETS!!!!! so dudes can do whatever they want so its actually not gay and if the dude is gay WHO CARES! their choice not ANYONE ELSE'S!

pooda5667
pooda5667 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:41:07 -0800

there is nothin wrong with being a cheerleader....its not just for girls....when you say cheerlead you dnt say 4girlsnot boys

YairBoo♥
YairBoo♥ wrote:
2012-01-03 17:38:23 -0800

@Clooud True ! Haha

Clooud
Clooud wrote:
2012-01-03 17:35:23 -0800

There Is Nothing Wrong With A Boy Cheerleader There Living There Life Not Yours !

lil_kajah_13
lil_kajah_13 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:34:15 -0800

do wat makes u happy there isnt any thing wrong wit a boy cheerleader it doesnt determine whether ur gay or straight either Indifferent

YairBoo♥
YairBoo♥ wrote:
2012-01-03 17:33:51 -0800

Mhmm Its Kindaa Gay !

totalchic
totalchic wrote:
2012-01-03 17:32:11 -0800

umm, okaay.

EpicPaysinn.
EpicPaysinn. wrote:
2012-01-03 17:29:48 -0800

I've been cheerleading since I was 5. No shame.

luvgirl13
luvgirl13 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:22:03 -0800

wow thats so not gay! some guys just like hanging out with girls! so they become cheerleaders oh lol i mean male cheerleaders

Ashlaa
Ashlaa wrote:
2012-01-03 17:20:52 -0800

I think Guy cheerleaders are pretty damn hot... just saying XDDDDDD

sparklesir13
sparklesir13 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:20:48 -0800

Wtf

-octavious._1972119
-octavious._1972119 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:19:54 -0800

@MsPinkLambo Go back to the forest with yo ape looking self.

-I'mAustin
-I'mAustin wrote:
2012-01-03 17:18:28 -0800

Let the guy do what he wants; Damn.

pooda5667
pooda5667 wrote:
2012-01-03 17:16:08 -0800

WOW!!!

bebekidheartz
bebekidheartz wrote:
2012-01-03 17:14:29 -0800

y would i want to buy one if it just could be me ????

awesomegirl9879
awesomegirl9879 wrote:
2012-01-03 16:50:20 -0800

boys can be in cheer leading fyi

allison loves you
allison loves you wrote:
2012-01-03 16:48:26 -0800

i'm in cheerleading and theres a few guys in there

F1019835755250

Is Cheerleading a Sport? Vote!

• Yes - and cheerleaders are great athletes too.
  • It's more of a hobby - not a sport.
  • Who cares? Cheerleading sucks.

Micro_a mciro
Question by Cheergirl. I do cheerleading and one of my practices are sit-ups and I don’t know if ...
Micro_c micro
Obviously to be the best you can be at anything takes practice, but there are other things that w...
Micro_c micro
My friends last year and all throughout this year have wanted me to try out for cheerleading. Th...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love
alexiarina123
your welcome , youtube explains clearly all abt the laws of attraction. It will help u  BIG time....just remember to do it the right way:)