Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2014-06-16 19:17:33 -0700

my teacher TRIED to give me detention for not doing a winter brake packge and it was during christmas brake but i did not

--VeronicaH
--VeronicaH wrote:
2013-07-22 04:47:00 -0700

I never got detention.. My teachers loved me.. But they never knew what was rly going on XD

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-07-09 08:18:08 -0700

Detention? That No FUN Mad

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-07-09 08:12:05 -0700

I had detention once...for punching a kid...its was
not bad at all

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-08 22:59:38 -0700

I had detention twice before and I hated it.

Kaylamon
Kaylamon wrote:
2013-07-08 20:09:47 -0700

detentions are not that bad really...
it was actually easier to focus on my homework when i was in detention than whem i'm at home

Gummygirl12
Gummygirl12 wrote:
2013-07-08 19:43:31 -0700

detention sucks

*touch_the_Sky99*
*touch_the_Sky99* wrote:
2013-07-08 19:41:10 -0700

why do people like detention, i think their annoying, unless when you get stuck with the right people cx everbody that says they "love" detention are just posers and wanna-bes. -.-

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-04-23 10:09:47 -0700

detentions are fun : D i usually listened too music in detention xD or threw stuff at the principal then get sent to the office o_o

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 10:07:23 -0700

I LOVE DETENTIONS! You can just chill out! ^.^

BabyyTinyy_rk
BabyyTinyy_rk wrote:
2013-04-03 17:34:22 -0700

Really Detention? That's nothing I've been suspended over 15 times this year.

ashleighrose
ashleighrose wrote:
2013-04-03 17:15:00 -0700

It will be ok I promise smile

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-03 17:13:15 -0700

whooo my parents would kill me if i got detention

caycay42

detention0311 wrote:
2012-08-17 06:54:15 -0700

Me too!

detention0311
detention0311 wrote:
2012-08-17 06:53:27 -0700

I am also there everydaysmile!

detention0311
detention0311 wrote:
2012-08-17 06:50:38 -0700

My first was also in 4th Grade.

detention0311
detention0311 wrote:
2012-08-17 06:48:37 -0700

At least you are a detention couple with similar experiences smile

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

Micro_hands up_micro
bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answe...
Micro_class_micro
NERVOUS asks: “I was split up from my friends in my class, and now I don’t know anyone except my ...
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)