Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

QueenTitania
QueenTitania wrote:
2014-06-16 19:17:33 -0700

my teacher TRIED to give me detention for not doing a winter brake packge and it was during christmas brake but i did not

--VeronicaH
--VeronicaH wrote:
2013-07-22 04:47:00 -0700

I never got detention.. My teachers loved me.. But they never knew what was rly going on XD

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-07-09 08:18:08 -0700

Detention? That No FUN Mad

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-07-09 08:12:05 -0700

I had detention once...for punching a kid...its was
not bad at all

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-08 22:59:38 -0700

I had detention twice before and I hated it.

Kaylamon
Kaylamon wrote:
2013-07-08 20:09:47 -0700

detentions are not that bad really...
it was actually easier to focus on my homework when i was in detention than whem i'm at home

Gummygirl12
Gummygirl12 wrote:
2013-07-08 19:43:31 -0700

detention sucks

*touch_the_Sky99*
*touch_the_Sky99* wrote:
2013-07-08 19:41:10 -0700

why do people like detention, i think their annoying, unless when you get stuck with the right people cx everbody that says they "love" detention are just posers and wanna-bes. -.-

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-04-23 10:09:47 -0700

detentions are fun : D i usually listened too music in detention xD or threw stuff at the principal then get sent to the office o_o

Yummi62
Yummi62 wrote:
2013-04-23 10:07:23 -0700

I LOVE DETENTIONS! You can just chill out! ^.^

BabyyTinyy_rk
BabyyTinyy_rk wrote:
2013-04-03 17:34:22 -0700

Really Detention? That's nothing I've been suspended over 15 times this year.

ashleighrose
ashleighrose wrote:
2013-04-03 17:15:00 -0700

It will be ok I promise smile

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-03 17:13:15 -0700

whooo my parents would kill me if i got detention

caycay42

detention0311 wrote:
2012-08-17 06:54:15 -0700

Me too!

detention0311
detention0311 wrote:
2012-08-17 06:53:27 -0700

I am also there everydaysmile!

detention0311
detention0311 wrote:
2012-08-17 06:50:38 -0700

My first was also in 4th Grade.

detention0311
detention0311 wrote:
2012-08-17 06:48:37 -0700

At least you are a detention couple with similar experiences smile

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.