Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

loving808
loving808 wrote:
2011-12-21 18:32:17 -0800

nice!

briana130
briana130 wrote:
2011-12-21 16:50:02 -0800

yea i guess it is kinda of their job!!!!!!

Mike G
Mike G wrote:
2011-12-21 16:49:00 -0800

(MY CAPS ARE STUCK SO TRY TO BARE WITH ME HERE) WELL...AREN'T YOU THE REBEL

Taste_My_SweetNess
Taste_My_SweetNess wrote:
2011-12-21 16:48:55 -0800

And I Was Like Its The Truth So Deal With It

Taste_My_SweetNess
Taste_My_SweetNess wrote:
2011-12-21 16:48:16 -0800

The Reason Why Your Sinigle Is Because Your Too Fkn Fat And Ugly SooShe Started Cryin And I Said Well Cant Blame The Truth Soo Deal With It

wassgood2
wassgood2 wrote:
2011-12-21 16:47:17 -0800

i hate detintion!!

Taste_My_SweetNess
Taste_My_SweetNess wrote:
2011-12-21 16:45:57 -0800

Hell Ya Its Their Job Butt This Teacher Man She Is Soo Fat and She Is Single Soo I Said This Too Her...
She Was Sayin How Badly She Wants A Boy Friend and I Was Like The Reason Why You Dont Have A Boy Friend Is Because Your Too Fkn Ugly And Fat.. And She Started Crying And i Juss Said Its The Truth

sviper3
sviper3 wrote:
2011-12-21 16:45:07 -0800

Don't ur parents have to know that ur staying a little after? And what if they disagree

Mike G

miababyboo wrote:
2011-12-21 16:38:45 -0800

I NEVER GET DETENTION

Mike G
Mike G wrote:
2011-12-21 16:36:16 -0800

.....So...can i ask why you cussed your teacher out?

Taste_My_SweetNess
Taste_My_SweetNess wrote:
2011-12-21 16:34:10 -0800

I Have Iss For Cussin Out a Teacher.... And Detention For a Month When I Get Back From Break... I Did That On The Last Day Before Break Lol...

realKnuckles
realKnuckles wrote:
2011-12-21 16:29:53 -0800

I only got 2 in my life smile

anna wus here
anna wus here wrote:
2011-12-21 16:23:48 -0800

i have detention for a month when i get bak from break xD!

Josie(:
Josie(: wrote:
2011-12-21 16:22:35 -0800

Tbh I have only got one ot was so fun to me the lady walked out we were like laughing and craking jokes but its so boring kinda if u get more then one Asr suck

ameala
ameala wrote:
2011-12-21 16:15:04 -0800

I get detention a lot

Mike G
Mike G wrote:
2011-12-21 16:11:46 -0800

I got detention for not doing HW..Then I got out by hiring my best lawyers..My dad..My brother...and the fact that they can be persuasive ;D

Simba-Says-Roar!_1926942
Simba-Says-Roar!_1926942 wrote:
2011-12-21 15:55:51 -0800

i always get this ;D

*You Know You Love Me*
*You Know You Love Me* wrote:
2011-12-21 15:53:46 -0800

At my school u can get detention for leaving the classroom , not doing hw, disturbing the class, and a fight.
But i never went and if u dont go u have 2 have 2 days of detention until u get supented

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

Micro_hands up_micro
bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answe...
Micro_class_micro
NERVOUS asks: “I was split up from my friends in my class, and now I don’t know anyone except my ...
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...

bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom