Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

briana130
briana130 wrote:
2011-12-21 16:50:02 -0800

yea i guess it is kinda of their job!!!!!!

Mike G
Mike G wrote:
2011-12-21 16:49:00 -0800

(MY CAPS ARE STUCK SO TRY TO BARE WITH ME HERE) WELL...AREN'T YOU THE REBEL

Taste_My_SweetNess
Taste_My_SweetNess wrote:
2011-12-21 16:48:55 -0800

And I Was Like Its The Truth So Deal With It

Taste_My_SweetNess
Taste_My_SweetNess wrote:
2011-12-21 16:48:16 -0800

The Reason Why Your Sinigle Is Because Your Too Fkn Fat And Ugly SooShe Started Cryin And I Said Well Cant Blame The Truth Soo Deal With It

wassgood2
wassgood2 wrote:
2011-12-21 16:47:17 -0800

i hate detintion!!

Taste_My_SweetNess
Taste_My_SweetNess wrote:
2011-12-21 16:45:57 -0800

Hell Ya Its Their Job Butt This Teacher Man She Is Soo Fat and She Is Single Soo I Said This Too Her...
She Was Sayin How Badly She Wants A Boy Friend and I Was Like The Reason Why You Dont Have A Boy Friend Is Because Your Too Fkn Ugly And Fat.. And She Started Crying And i Juss Said Its The Truth

sviper3
sviper3 wrote:
2011-12-21 16:45:07 -0800

Don't ur parents have to know that ur staying a little after? And what if they disagree

Mike G

miababyboo wrote:
2011-12-21 16:38:45 -0800

I NEVER GET DETENTION

Mike G
Mike G wrote:
2011-12-21 16:36:16 -0800

.....So...can i ask why you cussed your teacher out?

Taste_My_SweetNess
Taste_My_SweetNess wrote:
2011-12-21 16:34:10 -0800

I Have Iss For Cussin Out a Teacher.... And Detention For a Month When I Get Back From Break... I Did That On The Last Day Before Break Lol...

realKnuckles
realKnuckles wrote:
2011-12-21 16:29:53 -0800

I only got 2 in my life smile

anna wus here
anna wus here wrote:
2011-12-21 16:23:48 -0800

i have detention for a month when i get bak from break xD!

Josie(:
Josie(: wrote:
2011-12-21 16:22:35 -0800

Tbh I have only got one ot was so fun to me the lady walked out we were like laughing and craking jokes but its so boring kinda if u get more then one Asr suck

ameala
ameala wrote:
2011-12-21 16:15:04 -0800

I get detention a lot

Mike G
Mike G wrote:
2011-12-21 16:11:46 -0800

I got detention for not doing HW..Then I got out by hiring my best lawyers..My dad..My brother...and the fact that they can be persuasive ;D

Simba-Says-Roar!
Simba-Says-Roar! wrote:
2011-12-21 15:55:51 -0800

i always get this ;D

*You Know You Love Me*
*You Know You Love Me* wrote:
2011-12-21 15:53:46 -0800

At my school u can get detention for leaving the classroom , not doing hw, disturbing the class, and a fight.
But i never went and if u dont go u have 2 have 2 days of detention until u get supented

shedevil101
shedevil101 wrote:
2011-12-21 09:25:14 -0800

In my school, we only get detention if we dont do our homework, because our school is rural. Its not that bad. We just have to stay in at lunch break.

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

Micro_hands up_micro
bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answe...
Micro_class_micro
NERVOUS asks: “I was split up from my friends in my class, and now I don’t know anyone except my ...
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...

Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
reply about 1 hour
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.