Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

AyeeItsNick
AyeeItsNick wrote:
2012-03-09 03:52:33 -0800

I get Detention all the time...

I'mCuteAndYouKnowIt
I'mCuteAndYouKnowIt wrote:
2012-03-01 09:20:03 -0800

Detention is awesome what u talkin bout?

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-02-29 13:39:03 -0800

I have never had setention, but I almost did today because of a mean teacher.

startrees
startrees wrote:
2012-02-21 11:09:23 -0800

When I went to Detention we had to copy out of a book on Tiger woods. It was boring! But there was funny guys in there so it was alright. I got Detention like once every month from the same class. Haha I loved picking on that teacher..

foxybcgurl
foxybcgurl wrote:
2012-02-21 11:03:38 -0800

Detention is so much fun! But then again i got used 2 it a long time ago cuz i get detention almost everyday! lol

PrettyGirlRock!(:_2002404
PrettyGirlRock!(:_2002404 wrote:
2012-02-21 11:03:37 -0800

Dention Is Funnnnnn(: Well As Long As You Got Some Hot Guys And Some Good Friends In There Which Ya(: Our Dention Lady Is HECCKUH Funny(:

Original
Original wrote:
2012-02-21 10:51:33 -0800

Detention is fun : D

l$lany
l$lany wrote:
2012-02-20 07:27:21 -0800

detention is kind of cool i guess i could say that becuase ima class clown but the teachers got ego

Tweetytweet18
Tweetytweet18 wrote:
2012-02-19 12:12:02 -0800

Ahhahahaha I get so many detentions xD

Can.You.Un-Break.My.Heart?
Can.You.Un-Break.My.Heart? wrote:
2012-02-19 11:50:42 -0800

Detention at my school isn't that bad. It's one hour before school with the nicest teacher in the entire school. I've been told the teacher doesn't care..and I would believe that.

Sati
Sati wrote:
2012-02-15 05:01:52 -0800

itz ok if i got detention my friend will try to get one too

Alva-_2001261
Alva-_2001261 wrote:
2012-02-14 17:56:50 -0800

Tip; Be good? o_O

YUMadSis♥_1994594
YUMadSis♥_1994594 wrote:
2012-02-14 17:56:38 -0800

everyday for me i get might RPC

marissa90522
marissa90522 wrote:
2012-01-30 11:44:54 -0800

hey its all okay .. just dont get in trouble again!

Masterzero4
Masterzero4 wrote:
2012-01-29 09:47:33 -0800

Hey look on the bright side at least u get 2 do homework

machinegun35
machinegun35 wrote:
2012-01-28 16:34:33 -0800

I would hate detention that why you should do good and stay out of trouble

*PRETTY GRL KANDY*
*PRETTY GRL KANDY* wrote:
2012-01-28 10:19:18 -0800

Ionn Dhew Nuthynn -N- Detention, Bhutt Tawkk!

_SHunaIz_M3
_SHunaIz_M3 wrote:
2012-01-28 09:05:03 -0800

In detention yhu really dont do anything ITZ FUN T2 MEHH!!! Indifferent

haylee-sees-u
haylee-sees-u wrote:
2012-01-28 06:40:58 -0800

AyooBrian: haha right! smile

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2012-01-28 06:33:14 -0800

Detention is borinq 2 me.

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

Micro_hands up_micro
bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answe...
Micro_class_micro
NERVOUS asks: “I was split up from my friends in my class, and now I don’t know anyone except my ...
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
reply about 1 hour
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!