Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

-_skittles_-
-_skittles_- wrote:
2012-01-28 05:43:50 -0800

Ahhaah detention is soo much fun! and the teachers at our school got like noo control over the kids! so its more like a privlage

AyooBrian_2013469
AyooBrian_2013469 wrote:
2012-01-27 23:09:11 -0800

Lmao Dettention is Fun. Ain't nun scary about it. (:

nerd4eva123_1984380
nerd4eva123_1984380 wrote:
2012-01-27 08:50:41 -0800

loll y be scared of detention dats stupid detionion is fub i get it lyk nearly every daay

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-01-27 07:28:26 -0800

IM AMAZED THAT I NEVER GOT THAT BECUSE i got supervise lunch alot of times for fighting back and helpping ppl and drama

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-01-27 04:05:36 -0800

i use 2 get detention evryday but idc cuz i got 2 hanq wit mi frendz durin detention .

aspen29
aspen29 wrote:
2012-01-26 16:46:28 -0800

i hate detention lol for lil kids its detention for big kids its iss

keyasiabhadd
keyasiabhadd wrote:
2012-01-25 14:34:37 -0800

Mrs.Drummondd We Be Beingg Badd Thats Whyy Att Lunchh...Lol

keyasiabhadd
keyasiabhadd wrote:
2012-01-25 14:33:21 -0800

Cause Its Funn . !

MrS.DrUmMoNd
MrS.DrUmMoNd wrote:
2012-01-24 18:32:14 -0800

i got a detention just for talkin out in class to many times

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-24 17:06:18 -0800

Why Would You Want To Get Detetion ??? - ___-

Rachel Krazyy Babiii
Rachel Krazyy Babiii wrote:
2012-01-24 17:04:47 -0800

i almost got lunch detention once i wanna get detention

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-24 17:03:27 -0800

Ugh I Hate Detention I Got One One For Nor Wearing Uniform But We Have To Wear Uniform On Pic Day Lbvs... Smh
#Tragic

xX.Amazing_Singer.Xx
xX.Amazing_Singer.Xx wrote:
2012-01-15 20:35:40 -0800

I feel like a little goody saying this but Ive never had a detention..im going into grade 9 this year and i dont know why people would want anything to do with bad behavior in the long run...what does it do for you accept bring you down?

DemonDog16
DemonDog16 wrote:
2012-01-15 12:31:03 -0800

i got a lot of detention's in 3rd class it isn't bad but i didn't have to stay for an hour except i stayed in for my first lunchbreak but in 4th i don't get any thats beacuse i do my homework and don't curse alot on yard smile

Lilprincesses
Lilprincesses wrote:
2012-01-13 09:39:54 -0800

im getting lunch detion on tuesay dammm

Nicolegrace
Nicolegrace wrote:
2012-01-12 14:17:47 -0800

I had detention today its honestly not that bad

i=eminem
i=eminem wrote:
2012-01-11 21:24:59 -0800

i hv never hd to hv a detention nd i really dont want 1 (:

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-01-09 14:27:46 -0800

i had that also im use to it

catolan
catolan wrote:
2012-01-09 12:08:59 -0800

They are not bad in the UK I just write lines on paper but only had 1 and we do not call ourselves British Devil

rats
rats wrote:
2012-01-05 08:41:28 -0800

i only had 15 minutes

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.