Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

-_skittles_-
-_skittles_- wrote:
2012-01-28 05:43:50 -0800

Ahhaah detention is soo much fun! and the teachers at our school got like noo control over the kids! so its more like a privlage

AyooBrian_2013469
AyooBrian_2013469 wrote:
2012-01-27 23:09:11 -0800

Lmao Dettention is Fun. Ain't nun scary about it. (:

nerd4eva123_1984380
nerd4eva123_1984380 wrote:
2012-01-27 08:50:41 -0800

loll y be scared of detention dats stupid detionion is fub i get it lyk nearly every daay

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-01-27 07:28:26 -0800

IM AMAZED THAT I NEVER GOT THAT BECUSE i got supervise lunch alot of times for fighting back and helpping ppl and drama

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-01-27 04:05:36 -0800

i use 2 get detention evryday but idc cuz i got 2 hanq wit mi frendz durin detention .

aspen29
aspen29 wrote:
2012-01-26 16:46:28 -0800

i hate detention lol for lil kids its detention for big kids its iss

keyasiabhadd
keyasiabhadd wrote:
2012-01-25 14:34:37 -0800

Mrs.Drummondd We Be Beingg Badd Thats Whyy Att Lunchh...Lol

keyasiabhadd
keyasiabhadd wrote:
2012-01-25 14:33:21 -0800

Cause Its Funn . !

MrS.DrUmMoNd
MrS.DrUmMoNd wrote:
2012-01-24 18:32:14 -0800

i got a detention just for talkin out in class to many times

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-24 17:06:18 -0800

Why Would You Want To Get Detetion ??? - ___-

Rachel Krazyy Babiii
Rachel Krazyy Babiii wrote:
2012-01-24 17:04:47 -0800

i almost got lunch detention once i wanna get detention

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-24 17:03:27 -0800

Ugh I Hate Detention I Got One One For Nor Wearing Uniform But We Have To Wear Uniform On Pic Day Lbvs... Smh
#Tragic

xX.Amazing_Singer.Xx
xX.Amazing_Singer.Xx wrote:
2012-01-15 20:35:40 -0800

I feel like a little goody saying this but Ive never had a detention..im going into grade 9 this year and i dont know why people would want anything to do with bad behavior in the long run...what does it do for you accept bring you down?

DemonDog16
DemonDog16 wrote:
2012-01-15 12:31:03 -0800

i got a lot of detention's in 3rd class it isn't bad but i didn't have to stay for an hour except i stayed in for my first lunchbreak but in 4th i don't get any thats beacuse i do my homework and don't curse alot on yard smile

Lilprincesses
Lilprincesses wrote:
2012-01-13 09:39:54 -0800

im getting lunch detion on tuesay dammm

Nicolegrace
Nicolegrace wrote:
2012-01-12 14:17:47 -0800

I had detention today its honestly not that bad

i=eminem
i=eminem wrote:
2012-01-11 21:24:59 -0800

i hv never hd to hv a detention nd i really dont want 1 (:

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-01-09 14:27:46 -0800

i had that also im use to it

catolan
catolan wrote:
2012-01-09 12:08:59 -0800

They are not bad in the UK I just write lines on paper but only had 1 and we do not call ourselves British Devil

rats
rats wrote:
2012-01-05 08:41:28 -0800

i only had 15 minutes

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

Micro_hands up_micro
bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answe...
Micro_class_micro
NERVOUS asks: “I was split up from my friends in my class, and now I don’t know anyone except my ...
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.