Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

-_skittles_-
-_skittles_- wrote:
2012-01-28 05:43:50 -0800

Ahhaah detention is soo much fun! and the teachers at our school got like noo control over the kids! so its more like a privlage

AyooBrian_2013469
AyooBrian_2013469 wrote:
2012-01-27 23:09:11 -0800

Lmao Dettention is Fun. Ain't nun scary about it. (:

nerd4eva123_1984380
nerd4eva123_1984380 wrote:
2012-01-27 08:50:41 -0800

loll y be scared of detention dats stupid detionion is fub i get it lyk nearly every daay

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-01-27 07:28:26 -0800

IM AMAZED THAT I NEVER GOT THAT BECUSE i got supervise lunch alot of times for fighting back and helpping ppl and drama

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-01-27 04:05:36 -0800

i use 2 get detention evryday but idc cuz i got 2 hanq wit mi frendz durin detention .

aspen29
aspen29 wrote:
2012-01-26 16:46:28 -0800

i hate detention lol for lil kids its detention for big kids its iss

keyasiabhadd
keyasiabhadd wrote:
2012-01-25 14:34:37 -0800

Mrs.Drummondd We Be Beingg Badd Thats Whyy Att Lunchh...Lol

keyasiabhadd
keyasiabhadd wrote:
2012-01-25 14:33:21 -0800

Cause Its Funn . !

MrS.DrUmMoNd
MrS.DrUmMoNd wrote:
2012-01-24 18:32:14 -0800

i got a detention just for talkin out in class to many times

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-24 17:06:18 -0800

Why Would You Want To Get Detetion ??? - ___-

Rachel Krazyy Babiii
Rachel Krazyy Babiii wrote:
2012-01-24 17:04:47 -0800

i almost got lunch detention once i wanna get detention

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-24 17:03:27 -0800

Ugh I Hate Detention I Got One One For Nor Wearing Uniform But We Have To Wear Uniform On Pic Day Lbvs... Smh
#Tragic

xX.Amazing_Singer.Xx
xX.Amazing_Singer.Xx wrote:
2012-01-15 20:35:40 -0800

I feel like a little goody saying this but Ive never had a detention..im going into grade 9 this year and i dont know why people would want anything to do with bad behavior in the long run...what does it do for you accept bring you down?

DemonDog16
DemonDog16 wrote:
2012-01-15 12:31:03 -0800

i got a lot of detention's in 3rd class it isn't bad but i didn't have to stay for an hour except i stayed in for my first lunchbreak but in 4th i don't get any thats beacuse i do my homework and don't curse alot on yard smile

Lilprincesses
Lilprincesses wrote:
2012-01-13 09:39:54 -0800

im getting lunch detion on tuesay dammm

Nicolegrace
Nicolegrace wrote:
2012-01-12 14:17:47 -0800

I had detention today its honestly not that bad

i=eminem
i=eminem wrote:
2012-01-11 21:24:59 -0800

i hv never hd to hv a detention nd i really dont want 1 (:

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-01-09 14:27:46 -0800

i had that also im use to it

catolan
catolan wrote:
2012-01-09 12:08:59 -0800

They are not bad in the UK I just write lines on paper but only had 1 and we do not call ourselves British Devil

rats
rats wrote:
2012-01-05 08:41:28 -0800

i only had 15 minutes

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

Micro_hands up_micro
bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answe...
Micro_class_micro
NERVOUS asks: “I was split up from my friends in my class, and now I don’t know anyone except my ...
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
sleep shorts
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Style:
gray sweat-pants over wet, green & purple swimsuit. hair in green swimcap. purple flip-flops. :just back from swim-team practice:
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Style:
floor length blue skirt tight white shirt with blue flower on it hightops smiley earrings fishtail braid
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD