Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

leylasayshi1
leylasayshi1 wrote:
2012-01-03 16:55:05 -0800

detion for me is awsome we had no teacher

I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming! wrote:
2012-01-03 14:13:47 -0800

...cant help it ''/

I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming! wrote:
2012-01-03 14:13:31 -0800

LOL! I've only ever had 1 45 minute detention for friggin TALKING!!! My teachers know I cant help it ''/

KatyPerry1600
KatyPerry1600 wrote:
2012-01-03 06:03:42 -0800

I got detention before omg: it was fun..Me and my friends were messing around we were talking txting throwing stuff i was playing my DS lolz

ILuvRocRoyal
ILuvRocRoyal wrote:
2012-01-03 04:01:11 -0800

i had detintion within the first to weeks of my first year of middle school it was funny every1 thought i was bhad

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2012-01-03 01:49:08 -0800

i get detention at my school for silly things but they are fun if u have a detention buddy . they may slpit you up but it dont mean you cant have a staring competion with they .lol we can do this as we sometimes sit face to face x

Milliemoon
Milliemoon wrote:
2012-01-03 00:52:57 -0800

i never get detention all my life!

i loverico_1947994
i loverico_1947994 wrote:
2012-01-02 20:22:26 -0800

i have had one detention befor but all i did was go on facebook and listin to music

nelle11
nelle11 wrote:
2012-01-02 20:13:11 -0800

I never had detention l maybe I will idk but some of my friend who sometimes had detention before sees a guy who is always there

XxlilmzswaggerXx
XxlilmzswaggerXx wrote:
2012-01-02 20:12:49 -0800

as many fight i had and won i never got wrot up or got detention cause they love this chick Love

BabyySmallzz
BabyySmallzz wrote:
2012-01-02 19:54:03 -0800

to be truthfully i never had detention b4 dont laugh @ me lol smile

munchybeenpaidkhalifa
munchybeenpaidkhalifa wrote:
2012-01-02 19:38:53 -0800

Detention**

munchybeenpaidkhalifa
munchybeenpaidkhalifa wrote:
2012-01-02 19:37:37 -0800

I've got Detintion twice for chewing gum nd having a lot of random out burst wen da teacher talks tuu much nd say stupid sh!(I do not have dat thng dat fat boy off of south park faked Liked he had)

blingirl1
blingirl1 wrote:
2012-01-02 19:36:11 -0800

I got lunch detention two times this year so far.. For nothing but I didn't really care. They didn't call home, and for some stupid reason it never goes on your permenit record! So it was cool.. acually, if you like silince and need a break from the people around you at school... In my school, the best option would be to get lunch detention! Tongue Out

mz.divalicious
mz.divalicious wrote:
2012-01-02 18:58:02 -0800

This year nd last year ive had over 35 detentions in school and out out of school detentions I break alot of rules nd never really cared but detention it were yhu stay quiet nd yhu havee 2 do school work straiqht ur parents have2 pic yhu upp doe

YUMadBro♥_1967461
YUMadBro♥_1967461 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:46:55 -0800

last year i got 2 dress code ,3 rpc , 6
dentention ,and lunch dentention i hate school soo much xD

Ace3000
Ace3000 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:44:45 -0800

detention is fun me , my boo , my bestie , and
frenz make it live bih

jadarivers
jadarivers wrote:
2012-01-02 18:39:02 -0800

last year my whole class minus like 2 student got detention like every other day we were the worst class on that floor but every day a different teacher giving us detention was ridiculous

lexa996
lexa996 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:32:06 -0800

i was in fourth grade nd i told my tacher to suck my fake diccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

JJ LOVER
JJ LOVER wrote:
2012-01-02 18:32:01 -0800

Ughh..Detention is boring, when i went i had to copy lykk a 7 paragraph bout responsiblity! Mad

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

Micro_hands up_micro
bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answe...
Micro_class_micro
NERVOUS asks: “I was split up from my friends in my class, and now I don’t know anyone except my ...
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D