Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

rats
rats wrote:
2012-01-05 08:40:24 -0800

I had detention for 15 minutes so don@t worry lovemyboyfriend it will be fine even if you have 1 hour or so just sit there reading a book or something and it will all be over and you will go home then!!!!! Wink

leylasayshi1
leylasayshi1 wrote:
2012-01-03 16:55:05 -0800

detion for me is awsome we had no teacher

I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming! wrote:
2012-01-03 14:13:47 -0800

...cant help it ''/

I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming! wrote:
2012-01-03 14:13:31 -0800

LOL! I've only ever had 1 45 minute detention for friggin TALKING!!! My teachers know I cant help it ''/

KatyPerry1600_1953183
KatyPerry1600_1953183 wrote:
2012-01-03 06:03:42 -0800

I got detention before omg: it was fun..Me and my friends were messing around we were talking txting throwing stuff i was playing my DS lolz

ILuvRocRoyal
ILuvRocRoyal wrote:
2012-01-03 04:01:11 -0800

i had detintion within the first to weeks of my first year of middle school it was funny every1 thought i was bhad

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2012-01-03 01:49:08 -0800

i get detention at my school for silly things but they are fun if u have a detention buddy . they may slpit you up but it dont mean you cant have a staring competion with they .lol we can do this as we sometimes sit face to face x

Milliemoon
Milliemoon wrote:
2012-01-03 00:52:57 -0800

i never get detention all my life!

i loverico_1947994
i loverico_1947994 wrote:
2012-01-02 20:22:26 -0800

i have had one detention befor but all i did was go on facebook and listin to music

nelle11
nelle11 wrote:
2012-01-02 20:13:11 -0800

I never had detention l maybe I will idk but some of my friend who sometimes had detention before sees a guy who is always there

XxlilmzswaggerXx
XxlilmzswaggerXx wrote:
2012-01-02 20:12:49 -0800

as many fight i had and won i never got wrot up or got detention cause they love this chick Love

BabyySmallzz
BabyySmallzz wrote:
2012-01-02 19:54:03 -0800

to be truthfully i never had detention b4 dont laugh @ me lol smile

munchybeenpaidkhalifa
munchybeenpaidkhalifa wrote:
2012-01-02 19:38:53 -0800

Detention**

munchybeenpaidkhalifa
munchybeenpaidkhalifa wrote:
2012-01-02 19:37:37 -0800

I've got Detintion twice for chewing gum nd having a lot of random out burst wen da teacher talks tuu much nd say stupid sh!(I do not have dat thng dat fat boy off of south park faked Liked he had)

blingirl1
blingirl1 wrote:
2012-01-02 19:36:11 -0800

I got lunch detention two times this year so far.. For nothing but I didn't really care. They didn't call home, and for some stupid reason it never goes on your permenit record! So it was cool.. acually, if you like silince and need a break from the people around you at school... In my school, the best option would be to get lunch detention! Tongue Out

mz.divalicious_1726819
mz.divalicious_1726819 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:58:02 -0800

This year nd last year ive had over 35 detentions in school and out out of school detentions I break alot of rules nd never really cared but detention it were yhu stay quiet nd yhu havee 2 do school work straiqht ur parents have2 pic yhu upp doe

YUMadBro♥_1967461
YUMadBro♥_1967461 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:46:55 -0800

last year i got 2 dress code ,3 rpc , 6
dentention ,and lunch dentention i hate school soo much xD

Ace3000
Ace3000 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:44:45 -0800

detention is fun me , my boo , my bestie , and
frenz make it live bih

jadarivers
jadarivers wrote:
2012-01-02 18:39:02 -0800

last year my whole class minus like 2 student got detention like every other day we were the worst class on that floor but every day a different teacher giving us detention was ridiculous

lexa996
lexa996 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:32:06 -0800

i was in fourth grade nd i told my tacher to suck my fake diccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

Micro_hands up_micro
bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answe...
Micro_class_micro
NERVOUS asks: “I was split up from my friends in my class, and now I don’t know anyone except my ...
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...

Pokemonfan101
Pokemonfan101 posted in Friends:
once some1 in my class i hated peed in my best friend's drink bottle i was so mad if the teacher wasnt there he would have been killed by ME! he got in so much trouble and was kept down a year and then expeld! he was evil! evil i say EVIL
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
You really like this guy :p Hmm... my guess is that he does, in fact, like you -props to you chica! (: However, I can not be positive. From what I can see, you really have two options here (okay, I suppose there are more...): 1. You can wait. If he does like you, he'll let you know eventually. From your description it seems that he might be a little shy when it comes to such feelings.I could be wrong...- but if he truly does, he'll be able to overcome that. Note: A friend's looking at you they'll probably continue to do so after you've turned to look at them. Guys who like you often turn away or make funny faces (friends make faces as well). It  really depends on their personality.    2. Talk to him. It'd probably be hard, but  (ehhh... I'll have to continue later...)
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE.
getreal62
my mum always is crying qnd she thinks that whatever she does is not good enough for us :(
werewolf7