Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

JJ LOVER
JJ LOVER wrote:
2012-01-02 18:32:01 -0800

Ughh..Detention is boring, when i went i had to copy lykk a 7 paragraph bout responsiblity! Mad

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2012-01-02 18:24:38 -0800

I don't normally get detention but it aint that bad. We have to show up an hour early for school though instead of stay an hour late.

KittenAdoption
KittenAdoption wrote:
2012-01-02 18:22:25 -0800

I Have School Tomorrow...
Ugh! I might Get Detention

peanut222
peanut222 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:21:28 -0800

★★The first time I got detention was in fifth grade for sharing my skittles I could have sworn they were just bugging me bout Sharin and now its bad and it didn't even feel like detention cause I had got a lollipop after that for bein the most quitest one in there whoever snitched u lucky I had a nice day after that and my momma didn't care much about it.★★

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-01-02 18:19:01 -0800

I'm all ways rude in class.... but dnt get detention!

Ladieerockstar_1966707
Ladieerockstar_1966707 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:09:06 -0800

detention izz like hellh but you'll get usedd too iht after 6 timess

lucy 100%
lucy 100% wrote:
2012-01-02 18:03:18 -0800

Haha you think half hour is bad in silence we have to do and hour and if you skip it you get a two hour on Friday with they head of the sun jet (whatever subject you got detention for) and they are all fxxers lol

Prophet a.k.a synicade
Prophet a.k.a synicade wrote:
2012-01-02 17:58:03 -0800

i love detention everyday i feel the rush off giving teachers a run for there money...in the halls!!

bunnyeargirl123
bunnyeargirl123 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:49:47 -0800

omg in 4th grade a guy always i mean always got detention

celita10
celita10 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:46:59 -0800

i've been on detention the most in 3rd grade lol
hhahahahahaa i Hate it in 4th grade cuz we couldn't say or do anything just stay quiet for 30 minutes and in 5th grade we have to write a letter to the teacher and then stay sitting looking at the techer lol

nascarawesome
nascarawesome wrote:
2012-01-02 17:43:01 -0800

Its ok just dont talk when the detiontion teacher is talking k?

mimi386224

YairBoo♥ wrote:
2012-01-02 17:29:25 -0800

Haha @Madiix3

Skyler207
Skyler207 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:29:02 -0800

I get detention all da time it ain't tht bad

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2012-01-02 17:28:41 -0800

u shud have said sumthing to hym

Madiix3
Madiix3 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:28:24 -0800

- Whaat ! Detention is the BEST

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2012-01-02 17:26:37 -0800

oka cux we be laughn nd throught paper adt dha teacher but i be txtn nd talkn to mhu friends

Slj Lovei
Slj Lovei wrote:
2012-01-02 17:26:33 -0800

detention isn't that bad

Mrz. Cutiepie
Mrz. Cutiepie wrote:
2012-01-02 17:26:27 -0800

i've never been and im not plannin on going any time soon. im a nice child Angel

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.