Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

JJ LOVER
JJ LOVER wrote:
2012-01-02 18:32:01 -0800

Ughh..Detention is boring, when i went i had to copy lykk a 7 paragraph bout responsiblity! Mad

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2012-01-02 18:24:38 -0800

I don't normally get detention but it aint that bad. We have to show up an hour early for school though instead of stay an hour late.

KittenAdoption
KittenAdoption wrote:
2012-01-02 18:22:25 -0800

I Have School Tomorrow...
Ugh! I might Get Detention

peanut222
peanut222 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:21:28 -0800

★★The first time I got detention was in fifth grade for sharing my skittles I could have sworn they were just bugging me bout Sharin and now its bad and it didn't even feel like detention cause I had got a lollipop after that for bein the most quitest one in there whoever snitched u lucky I had a nice day after that and my momma didn't care much about it.★★

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-01-02 18:19:01 -0800

I'm all ways rude in class.... but dnt get detention!

Ladieerockstar_1966707
Ladieerockstar_1966707 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:09:06 -0800

detention izz like hellh but you'll get usedd too iht after 6 timess

lucy 100%
lucy 100% wrote:
2012-01-02 18:03:18 -0800

Haha you think half hour is bad in silence we have to do and hour and if you skip it you get a two hour on Friday with they head of the sun jet (whatever subject you got detention for) and they are all fxxers lol

Prophet a.k.a synicade
Prophet a.k.a synicade wrote:
2012-01-02 17:58:03 -0800

i love detention everyday i feel the rush off giving teachers a run for there money...in the halls!!

bunnyeargirl123
bunnyeargirl123 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:49:47 -0800

omg in 4th grade a guy always i mean always got detention

celita10
celita10 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:46:59 -0800

i've been on detention the most in 3rd grade lol
hhahahahahaa i Hate it in 4th grade cuz we couldn't say or do anything just stay quiet for 30 minutes and in 5th grade we have to write a letter to the teacher and then stay sitting looking at the techer lol

nascarawesome
nascarawesome wrote:
2012-01-02 17:43:01 -0800

Its ok just dont talk when the detiontion teacher is talking k?

mimi386224

YairBoo♥ wrote:
2012-01-02 17:29:25 -0800

Haha @Madiix3

Skyler207
Skyler207 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:29:02 -0800

I get detention all da time it ain't tht bad

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2012-01-02 17:28:41 -0800

u shud have said sumthing to hym

Madiix3
Madiix3 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:28:24 -0800

- Whaat ! Detention is the BEST

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2012-01-02 17:26:37 -0800

oka cux we be laughn nd throught paper adt dha teacher but i be txtn nd talkn to mhu friends

Slj Lovei
Slj Lovei wrote:
2012-01-02 17:26:33 -0800

detention isn't that bad

Mrz. Cutiepie
Mrz. Cutiepie wrote:
2012-01-02 17:26:27 -0800

i've never been and im not plannin on going any time soon. im a nice child Angel

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

Micro_hands up_micro
bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answe...
Micro_class_micro
NERVOUS asks: “I was split up from my friends in my class, and now I don’t know anyone except my ...
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D