Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

JJ LOVER
JJ LOVER wrote:
2012-01-02 18:32:01 -0800

Ughh..Detention is boring, when i went i had to copy lykk a 7 paragraph bout responsiblity! Mad

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2012-01-02 18:24:38 -0800

I don't normally get detention but it aint that bad. We have to show up an hour early for school though instead of stay an hour late.

KittenAdoption
KittenAdoption wrote:
2012-01-02 18:22:25 -0800

I Have School Tomorrow...
Ugh! I might Get Detention

peanut222
peanut222 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:21:28 -0800

★★The first time I got detention was in fifth grade for sharing my skittles I could have sworn they were just bugging me bout Sharin and now its bad and it didn't even feel like detention cause I had got a lollipop after that for bein the most quitest one in there whoever snitched u lucky I had a nice day after that and my momma didn't care much about it.★★

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-01-02 18:19:01 -0800

I'm all ways rude in class.... but dnt get detention!

Ladieerockstar
Ladieerockstar wrote:
2012-01-02 18:09:06 -0800

detention izz like hellh but you'll get usedd too iht after 6 timess

lucy 100%
lucy 100% wrote:
2012-01-02 18:03:18 -0800

Haha you think half hour is bad in silence we have to do and hour and if you skip it you get a two hour on Friday with they head of the sun jet (whatever subject you got detention for) and they are all fxxers lol

Prophet a.k.a synicade
Prophet a.k.a synicade wrote:
2012-01-02 17:58:03 -0800

i love detention everyday i feel the rush off giving teachers a run for there money...in the halls!!

bunnyeargirl123
bunnyeargirl123 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:49:47 -0800

omg in 4th grade a guy always i mean always got detention

celita10
celita10 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:46:59 -0800

i've been on detention the most in 3rd grade lol
hhahahahahaa i Hate it in 4th grade cuz we couldn't say or do anything just stay quiet for 30 minutes and in 5th grade we have to write a letter to the teacher and then stay sitting looking at the techer lol

nascarawesome
nascarawesome wrote:
2012-01-02 17:43:01 -0800

Its ok just dont talk when the detiontion teacher is talking k?

mimi386224

YairBoo♥ wrote:
2012-01-02 17:29:25 -0800

Haha @Madiix3

Skyler207
Skyler207 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:29:02 -0800

I get detention all da time it ain't tht bad

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2012-01-02 17:28:41 -0800

u shud have said sumthing to hym

Madiix3
Madiix3 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:28:24 -0800

- Whaat ! Detention is the BEST

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2012-01-02 17:26:37 -0800

oka cux we be laughn nd throught paper adt dha teacher but i be txtn nd talkn to mhu friends

Slj Lovei
Slj Lovei wrote:
2012-01-02 17:26:33 -0800

detention isn't that bad

Mrz. Cutiepie
Mrz. Cutiepie wrote:
2012-01-02 17:26:27 -0800

i've never been and im not plannin on going any time soon. im a nice child Angel

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

Micro_hands up_micro
bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answe...
Micro_class_micro
NERVOUS asks: “I was split up from my friends in my class, and now I don’t know anyone except my ...
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...

Tamara97
Tamara97 posted in Family Issues:
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.