Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2012-01-02 18:24:38 -0800

I don't normally get detention but it aint that bad. We have to show up an hour early for school though instead of stay an hour late.

KittenAdoption
KittenAdoption wrote:
2012-01-02 18:22:25 -0800

I Have School Tomorrow...
Ugh! I might Get Detention

peanut222
peanut222 wrote:
2012-01-02 18:21:28 -0800

★★The first time I got detention was in fifth grade for sharing my skittles I could have sworn they were just bugging me bout Sharin and now its bad and it didn't even feel like detention cause I had got a lollipop after that for bein the most quitest one in there whoever snitched u lucky I had a nice day after that and my momma didn't care much about it.★★

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-01-02 18:19:01 -0800

I'm all ways rude in class.... but dnt get detention!

Ladieerockstar
Ladieerockstar wrote:
2012-01-02 18:09:06 -0800

detention izz like hellh but you'll get usedd too iht after 6 timess

lucy 100%
lucy 100% wrote:
2012-01-02 18:03:18 -0800

Haha you think half hour is bad in silence we have to do and hour and if you skip it you get a two hour on Friday with they head of the sun jet (whatever subject you got detention for) and they are all fxxers lol

Prophet a.k.a synicade
Prophet a.k.a synicade wrote:
2012-01-02 17:58:03 -0800

i love detention everyday i feel the rush off giving teachers a run for there money...in the halls!!

bunnyeargirl123
bunnyeargirl123 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:49:47 -0800

omg in 4th grade a guy always i mean always got detention

celita10
celita10 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:46:59 -0800

i've been on detention the most in 3rd grade lol
hhahahahahaa i Hate it in 4th grade cuz we couldn't say or do anything just stay quiet for 30 minutes and in 5th grade we have to write a letter to the teacher and then stay sitting looking at the techer lol

nascarawesome
nascarawesome wrote:
2012-01-02 17:43:01 -0800

Its ok just dont talk when the detiontion teacher is talking k?

mimi386224

YairBoo♥ wrote:
2012-01-02 17:29:25 -0800

Haha @Madiix3

Skyler207
Skyler207 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:29:02 -0800

I get detention all da time it ain't tht bad

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2012-01-02 17:28:41 -0800

u shud have said sumthing to hym

Madiix3
Madiix3 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:28:24 -0800

- Whaat ! Detention is the BEST

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2012-01-02 17:26:37 -0800

oka cux we be laughn nd throught paper adt dha teacher but i be txtn nd talkn to mhu friends

Slj Lovei
Slj Lovei wrote:
2012-01-02 17:26:33 -0800

detention isn't that bad

Mrz. Cutiepie
Mrz. Cutiepie wrote:
2012-01-02 17:26:27 -0800

i've never been and im not plannin on going any time soon. im a nice child Angel

Cookiee_Monstaa_Luvs_Yhuu
Cookiee_Monstaa_Luvs_Yhuu wrote:
2012-01-02 17:25:07 -0800

A ahh-summ time tuu tawk....chew gum nd txt n class(:

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

Micro_hands up_micro
bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answe...
Micro_class_micro
NERVOUS asks: “I was split up from my friends in my class, and now I don’t know anyone except my ...
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.