Comments

Top 10 Stocking Stuffers

Good things come in small packages, that’s why sometimes opening your stocking can be just as exciting as opening up the presents under the tree. You never know what might be in there! Let’s take a look at our faves in this Top 10 Stocking Stuffers list, it’ll make you hope Santa thinks you’ve been nice! Back to Article

KillJoys-MakeSomeNoise!
KillJoys-MakeSomeNoise! wrote:
2011-12-19 17:04:06 -0800

I got one of my brothers a Rubix cube 3 years ago, he still hasn't figured it out..

crazyclownfan98_1951682
crazyclownfan98_1951682 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:26:26 -0800

Mee Too
√√√√

bunny5676
bunny5676 wrote:
2011-12-19 14:59:13 -0800

Oranges. I got orange gum once, xD!!

midnightwolf44
midnightwolf44 wrote:
2011-12-19 12:22:59 -0800

yea oranges r great but in your stocking

epic2011
epic2011 wrote:
2011-12-19 10:11:28 -0800

awesome...................... i always get an orange right at the toe of my stocking! lol smile

bluwolf44
bluwolf44 wrote:
2011-12-19 08:49:51 -0800

I like oranges...no I LOVE oranges but their not exactly a Christmas food. I want candy and junk food on Christmas xD other than that the stuff it pretty acurate, like samanthapandaw said.

samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw wrote:
2011-12-19 08:43:15 -0800

that was pretty accurate, except the oranges... i hate oranges...

hopethe1st
hopethe1st wrote:
2011-12-19 03:07:21 -0800

ORANGES WHATS UP WITH THAT!!!!!

unicycle11

ddxx wrote:
2011-12-18 14:48:42 -0800

rite

ddxx
ddxx wrote:
2011-12-18 14:48:32 -0800

they hav a special taste

ddxx
ddxx wrote:
2011-12-18 14:47:59 -0800

rite i aggree a lot

ddxx
ddxx wrote:
2011-12-18 14:47:06 -0800

rite

ddxx
ddxx wrote:
2011-12-18 14:46:53 -0800

i aggree a little

Poll

Who Do You Buy Presents for?

• Just my family.
  • My family and closest friends.
  • Everyone I know!
  • I don't buy presents for anyone.

Micro_micro-stockings
Christmas morning finally arrives and you wake up early and scamper down the stairs to the living...
Micro_top10christmascommercials-micro
Beyond Christmas trees, Christmas lights and Christmas music, there's one thing that's sure to pu...
Micro_yule-micro
Yule was originally an ancient pagan festival that revolved around the lunar calendar. It was int...
Micro_present_micro
Have you been naughty or nice?! Santa is checking his list, and if you are unfortunate enough to ...

Random in the forums

shubhanshu12
shubhanshu12 posted in General:
Ek ldki ko dekh to aisa......... .............jaise mandir m jalta ho koi diya..... Last word A
reply 1 minute
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
Sar jo tera chakraaye, ya dil ##### jaaye Aaja pyaare paas hamaare, kaahe ghabraaye.. kaahe ghabraaye. your turn E
Attitude_Areena
Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si R R R Obot I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Dil Ki Imaarat Mein Tu Hi Bus Tu Hi Hai Neelay Se Naino Ki, Chaavi Hai Meri Hai Resham Ki Zulfon Ki, Chaiyan Abh Meri Hai Chalte Iss Seenay Se, Tujhko Lagaunga Tu Jo Na Aayagi Toh, Sona Main Paunga Kathputli Haathon Ki, Tera Banjaunga Watch Me Robo Shake It I Know You Want To Break It Tu Mujhko Chu Jaaye Toh Shock Na Lag Jaaye Pyaar Ki Gadhi Mein Motor Na Jadh Jaaye Ratiyan Mein Battery Hi Gul Na Ho Jaaye Memory Mein Tu Hi Tu Karti Mujhko Bechain Shutdown Bhi Bhula Main Tadpa Hoon Saari Re R R R Obot Har Pal Tujhe Padhta Hu Main Tera Mann Tere Dil Sensor Mere Takke Hain Naa Hai Na Hi Chil Sooke Honthon Ka Yeh Bosa Bholo Na Kya Tum Logi Kya Raho Nahi Hai Rago Mein Pal Mein Tu Keh Dogi Kya Duniya Ki Zubaan Mein Ho, Yantru Mein Koyi Pyaar Ki Zubaan Mein Haan, Indar Hoon Mein Wahi Aaymat Se Aagey Bhi Mein Jee Lunga Rathi Pe Kyamat Jaisa Pyaar Laaya Hoon Tere Liye Hey Robo Jadoo Nahi You Want It Come And Get It Boy Are You Just A Robo Toy I Don’t Wanna Break You Even Though It Takes You Kind Of Like A Breakthrough You Don’t Even Need A Clue You Be My Man’s Backup I Think You Need A Checkup I Can Melt Your Heart Down May Be If You Got One We’ve Been Doing That For Ages Since It’s Time Of Sages Jao Na Jao Toh Tum Raste Mein Na Aao Inn Pyaar Mein Pagal Robo Main Kehti Hoon Just Go Go Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Robotic Hipnotic Hipnotic Super Sonic Super Star Come Come Come Get It Super Star You You Can’t Touch This
-AdorableArmi-
-AdorableArmi- posted in General:
Never planned that one day i'd be losing you...  Your turn.. S
shubhanshu12