Comments

Top 10 Stocking Stuffers

Good things come in small packages, that’s why sometimes opening your stocking can be just as exciting as opening up the presents under the tree. You never know what might be in there! Let’s take a look at our faves in this Top 10 Stocking Stuffers list, it’ll make you hope Santa thinks you’ve been nice! Back to Article

KillJoys-MakeSomeNoise!
KillJoys-MakeSomeNoise! wrote:
2011-12-19 17:04:06 -0800

I got one of my brothers a Rubix cube 3 years ago, he still hasn't figured it out..

crazyclownfan98_1951682
crazyclownfan98_1951682 wrote:
2011-12-19 16:26:26 -0800

Mee Too
√√√√

bunny5676
bunny5676 wrote:
2011-12-19 14:59:13 -0800

Oranges. I got orange gum once, xD!!

midnightwolf44
midnightwolf44 wrote:
2011-12-19 12:22:59 -0800

yea oranges r great but in your stocking

epic2011
epic2011 wrote:
2011-12-19 10:11:28 -0800

awesome...................... i always get an orange right at the toe of my stocking! lol smile

bluwolf44
bluwolf44 wrote:
2011-12-19 08:49:51 -0800

I like oranges...no I LOVE oranges but their not exactly a Christmas food. I want candy and junk food on Christmas xD other than that the stuff it pretty acurate, like samanthapandaw said.

samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw wrote:
2011-12-19 08:43:15 -0800

that was pretty accurate, except the oranges... i hate oranges...

hopethe1st
hopethe1st wrote:
2011-12-19 03:07:21 -0800

ORANGES WHATS UP WITH THAT!!!!!

unicycle11

ddxx wrote:
2011-12-18 14:48:42 -0800

rite

ddxx
ddxx wrote:
2011-12-18 14:48:32 -0800

they hav a special taste

ddxx
ddxx wrote:
2011-12-18 14:47:59 -0800

rite i aggree a lot

ddxx
ddxx wrote:
2011-12-18 14:47:06 -0800

rite

ddxx
ddxx wrote:
2011-12-18 14:46:53 -0800

i aggree a little

Poll

Who Do You Buy Presents for?

• Just my family.
  • My family and closest friends.
  • Everyone I know!
  • I don't buy presents for anyone.

Micro_micro-stockings
Christmas morning finally arrives and you wake up early and scamper down the stairs to the living...
Micro_top10christmascommercials-micro
Beyond Christmas trees, Christmas lights and Christmas music, there's one thing that's sure to pu...
Micro_yule-micro
Yule was originally an ancient pagan festival that revolved around the lunar calendar. It was int...
Micro_present_micro
Have you been naughty or nice?! Santa is checking his list, and if you are unfortunate enough to ...

Random in the forums

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.   Yes and?
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"jordand08" wrote:Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school.Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: I go by the half your age plus seven, age minus seven doubled rule. So for example, if you're fifteen your range would be minimum 14 1/2, and your maximum would be 16. What is your method for <14 year olds, as well as 14 year olds themselves, as well as >16 year olds? My "method" is simple. Beginning at a suitable age, say 11, simply add two until you reach 15. Then, the age method is contingent upon the exact nature of the relationship, as well as the particular state's AOC. (Note, some states have very relaxed AOC's, so this method may not be suitable for all cases....this is based upon an AOC of 18) I don't do math, lololol. If I like you, I like you, normally though, I'd say 3 years older, while you're in school, then when you get out into "the real world" it can go up to as far as you want to. The thing is though, in some states, anything past holding hands can potentially be illegal if, using your method, one is 16 and the other is 19. That's only three years. However you are right, but I wouldn't use my method until I'm outta school. And besides, normally like them my age or a year or two older. 3 years can make a huge difference. Fifteen and Eighteen, Fourteen and Seventeen, Twelve and Fifteen etc. Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabePowdumfry" wrote:Only if its a threat ...Not having control over oneself is a threat.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"shae508" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "shae508" wrote: And Bi-polar disorder. Being Bi-polar does NOT mean. Happy.Sad. Happy.  No.  It means you have moods that change rapidly and are very strong. Like having a Manic episode, depression. Stuff like that. Is that not Happy.Sad.Happy.? Happiness can be a form of Mania, which does actually mean happy.sad.happy. Yes, but there is also a...kinda like an angry manic mood. Where you're more easily annoyed and sometimes more likely to be violent. I know anger can be associated with Mania, but isn't that also angry.sad.angry.? Also, not all Mania Is shown by anger, maybe in your personal life there has been this, but it is not always the case.