Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 10 Stocking Stuffers

Good things come in small packages, that’s why sometimes opening your stocking can be just as exciting as opening up the presents under the tree. You never know what might be in there! Let’s take a look at our faves in this Top 10 Stocking Stuffers list, it’ll make you hope Santa thinks you’ve been nice! Back to Article

oOoAshleyLoveoOo
oOoAshleyLoveoOo wrote:
2011-12-18 13:32:23 -0800

Who gets oranges for christmas?
i rather have coal then oranges.

Roit
Roit wrote:
2011-12-18 13:09:47 -0800

i ALWAYS get funky sox its a tradtion

Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey wrote:
2011-12-18 12:23:02 -0800

Wow I knew back in the 'old days' people would give fruits, but I didn't know that lots of people still do! I think thats very interesting and kind of cute.

Slatefur_Of_WindClan
Slatefur_Of_WindClan wrote:
2011-12-18 12:21:23 -0800

1-8 are the best. Terry's Chocolate Oranges rock.

prppydawg294
prppydawg294 wrote:
2011-12-18 12:10:33 -0800

I like all of them except for the oranges.

jocey123
jocey123 wrote:
2011-12-18 12:03:36 -0800

COOL THAT WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT BUT NOT THE ORANGES BLLA THERE NOT SO GOOD SOMETIMES Tongue Out

ja'shaunsgirl45
ja'shaunsgirl45 wrote:
2011-12-18 11:58:10 -0800

Ahaa chocolate

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-12-18 11:56:03 -0800

i like the gift cards and the chocolate xD

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-12-18 11:28:24 -0800

HELLO, MY KAYLA!

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-12-18 11:28:15 -0800

Oranges? Really? ORANGES. -_- Number 1 should have been CANDY, and candy's original place should be replaced with CDs/DVDs. Like, for example, how I put "Under The Mistletoe," JB's new album, on my Stocking Sutffer list.

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2011-12-18 10:58:55 -0800

xD.

KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet wrote:
2011-12-18 10:49:05 -0800

Number one was oranges.
Really? The rest are OK.

Poll

Who Do You Buy Presents for?

• Just my family.
  • My family and closest friends.
  • Everyone I know!
  • I don't buy presents for anyone.

Micro_micro-stockings
Christmas morning finally arrives and you wake up early and scamper down the stairs to the living...
Micro_top10christmascommercials-micro
Beyond Christmas trees, Christmas lights and Christmas music, there's one thing that's sure to pu...
Micro_yule-micro
Yule was originally an ancient pagan festival that revolved around the lunar calendar. It was int...
Micro_present_micro
Have you been naughty or nice?! Santa is checking his list, and if you are unfortunate enough to ...

Random in the forums

Charulata
Charulata posted in New Users:
Hello Lily! Welcome to Kw. If you want to see Kw rules , click here.
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"noordinarygirl" wrote:Mood: TiredColor: Dark blueCartoon: Oi, if I absolutely have to pick, it would be either Powerpuff Girls or Teen Titans. You're tired , your favorite color is Dark Blue and cartoon is Powerpuff girls and teen titans , I think you're Angelica (:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Mood: Tired Color: Dark blue Cartoon: Oi, if I absolutely have to pick, it would be either Powerpuff Girls or Teen Titans.
XxneonhipsterxX
david: ok so how you play is that it like go fish but if your turn like if i say that kenny do you have any 3 hearts and if kenny said no i gonna to say something that i kept secret or lied about TO ALL THE GROUP thats how you play  kenny: i hate you tanner  tanner: i love you too buddy ●¸●  david: LETS PLAY  max: this cant be happening david do you take pills david: WHAT YOU SAY PUNK  mason: that hursh O.O  tanner: LETS PLAY OK EVERYONE MERRY CHISTMAS  they played the game and max was first max: ok kenny do you have any  10 hearts  kenny: nope go fish  max: oh no ok tanner do you mind  tanner: mind what  max: nevermind david  there a rumor where they say THAT YOU ACTUALLY A GIRL david: WHA WHAT  kenny: and the whole school knows  david:....... JUST BECAUSE I WEAR A PURPLE SHIRT  DOES NOT MEAN IM A GIRL JUST FOR GET IT NEXT IS YOU TANNER  tanner: ok .......um max...-blush- do you have any.... 8s  max: um no go fish  tanners mind: tanner stop blushing your gonna let him think he like you  mason: you ok tanner  tanner: my truth might suprise yall but .....im.......stright......gay  everyone: woah  WHAT  tanner: and...... i love YOU MAX -###### max-  everyone: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tanner: m max do you love me that way  max:....im....sorry tanner ......but .....i ......dont  i need to use the bathroom -runs to the bathroom  tanner:.......... david: i need to check on the cookies  kenny: im going to check on max mason:.........tanner you ok -sits down with tanner- you ok tanner: yeah -cries- im fine.... mason:-hugs- it ok to be continued
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"Miley143" wrote:YOUR MOOD :-  Overly Excited FAVORITE COLOR:- BlackFAVORITE CARTOON:- Well this isn't a cartoon but my favorite movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas  Sorry! You have to tell your favorite cartoon's name!