Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Christmas Crossword Puzzle

Christmas is almost upon us, and that means it’s time for gingerbread men, stockings and a visit from our favorite gift giver and his nine reindeer. Test your knowledge of this holiday season by filling in Kidzworld’s Christmas crossword puzzle! Back to Article

madymoo
madymoo wrote:
2014-01-30 10:34:35 -0800

Was fun smile

missy878
missy878 wrote:
2011-12-25 13:49:00 -0800

it wont show

sparkles11211
sparkles11211 wrote:
2011-12-23 21:46:48 -0800

thats easy exept for a couple I enjoyed it

Dog Lover
Dog Lover wrote:
2011-12-23 16:59:20 -0800

i mean it's fun but it's the same one everyday.... they should get a new one for everyday.

prissy 101
prissy 101 wrote:
2011-12-23 11:17:34 -0800

its too hard for me lol i dont know duh answers

youknowyouloveme55

2011-12-23 07:26:05 -0800

WAY TO EASY

=)

Zonkers!
Zonkers! wrote:
2011-12-23 07:08:32 -0800

Sure Razz! Probably as much as the BC peewees won The Stanley Cup!

Rock_chick12

asiabhoo wrote:
2011-12-22 21:34:36 -0800

Lol yea

mntwinsgirl25
mntwinsgirl25 wrote:
2011-12-22 17:49:13 -0800

Cool. I want to play it really bad too smile

SweetyPie99
SweetyPie99 wrote:
2011-12-22 17:15:52 -0800

WOW DORKY IG !!!!!

Safiremoon
Safiremoon wrote:
2011-12-22 17:08:15 -0800

easy as punching air Tongue Out

msmaddy01
msmaddy01 wrote:
2011-12-22 14:01:44 -0800

i did it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

Cookie_140x100

Favorite Christmas Treat - Vote!

• Gingerbread cookies.
  • Candy canes.
  • Eggnog.
  • Mistletoe kisses!

Micro_a mic
Everybody is home for Christmas time so that means lots of eating, resting, and relaxing while wa...
Micro_top10holidayhouses-micro
Check out some awesome musical light displays as Kidzworld lists the Top 10 Holiday Houses!
Micro_stocking-stuffers-micro
Good things come in small packages, that’s why sometimes opening your stocking can be just as exc...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.