Comments

Christmas Crossword Puzzle

Christmas is almost upon us, and that means it’s time for gingerbread men, stockings and a visit from our favorite gift giver and his nine reindeer. Test your knowledge of this holiday season by filling in Kidzworld’s Christmas crossword puzzle! Back to Article

pepenorman99
pepenorman99 wrote:
2011-12-22 13:21:52 -0800

So fun thanks for putting this up! i am about to start a new one thanks again! smile

PeaceG888
PeaceG888 wrote:
2011-12-22 12:35:28 -0800

ikr

OscarDaGrouch00
OscarDaGrouch00 wrote:
2011-12-22 11:23:04 -0800

cant do it and dont like it

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2011-12-22 11:19:23 -0800

wow

i love you guys
i love you guys wrote:
2011-12-22 11:17:06 -0800

hahah bradee!! thats still good

!*Iloveallmyhaterz*!:)

i love you guys wrote:
2011-12-22 11:09:22 -0800

Mine was 3 minutes and 17 seconds with out any hints

Hotshot05_1394414
Hotshot05_1394414 wrote:
2011-12-22 11:06:18 -0800

it took me 14 minutes and 16 seconds with one hint at the very end i love crossword puzzles.

OhneeOvfAhhKhindd_1915180

Fancyforeva wrote:
2011-12-21 16:53:57 -0800

this game is dumb

jeniya1234
jeniya1234 wrote:
2011-12-21 16:46:18 -0800

it is kind of easy to me but it is still hard at the same time

wanwan2012
wanwan2012 wrote:
2011-12-21 15:42:14 -0800

that was to hard it ave me a headache

Cookie_140x100

Favorite Christmas Treat - Vote!

• Gingerbread cookies.
  • Candy canes.
  • Eggnog.
  • Mistletoe kisses!

Micro_a mic
Everybody is home for Christmas time so that means lots of eating, resting, and relaxing while wa...
Micro_top10holidayhouses-micro
Check out some awesome musical light displays as Kidzworld lists the Top 10 Holiday Houses!
Micro_stocking-stuffers-micro
Good things come in small packages, that’s why sometimes opening your stocking can be just as exc...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job.
reply about 1 hour
KittehFace
KittehFace posted in Debating:
Why do you think that drama shouldn't stop? Don't you come in the chat room clueless about what's going on, the only fact you know currently is that drama is going on? Hmm....odd opinion, I think it should stop because most of the drama that happens on here is just petty and pathetic.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"catseli" wrote:I think that people should respect other people who are wiser than you. For example a 10 year old should respect a 11 year old but that 10 year old has to respect a grandpa because the grandpa is smarter and wiser than the 10 year old. I don't believe respect should be based off of level of intelligence or wisdom.  Also, age doesn't play a factor in how "smart" a person is. It does affect how much experience someone may have in the world though, thus more knowledge gained... (: But knowledge is not equivalent to sagacity. Honestly, I'm not sure if this makes any sense. I'm tired and I'm going to be going to bed soon. I'll have to check this out later. Thanks! Goodnight!
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote:Yes, but not the kind of respect you are thinking of. A 10 year old should respect a 30 year old in a way of authority, but a 10 year old should respect an 11 year old in a way of respecting a peer. (Sometimes I find technology really irritating :annoyed. Like now. Here goes my third attempt of posting. Yay...) Agreed. Not to say that a 30 year old deserves more respect, but it should be displayed differently. The ways I respect my mom and my two year old neighbor, for example, are both distinct -but it's respect all the same. Everyone deserves respect (Gosh I feel redundant), but is should be presented in a way that's unique to the individual.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Pokemaster235" wrote:YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.