Comments

Christmas Crossword Puzzle

Christmas is almost upon us, and that means it’s time for gingerbread men, stockings and a visit from our favorite gift giver and his nine reindeer. Test your knowledge of this holiday season by filling in Kidzworld’s Christmas crossword puzzle! Back to Article

pepenorman99
pepenorman99 wrote:
2011-12-22 13:21:52 -0800

So fun thanks for putting this up! i am about to start a new one thanks again! smile

PeaceG888
PeaceG888 wrote:
2011-12-22 12:35:28 -0800

ikr

OscarDaGrouch00
OscarDaGrouch00 wrote:
2011-12-22 11:23:04 -0800

cant do it and dont like it

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2011-12-22 11:19:23 -0800

wow

i love you guys
i love you guys wrote:
2011-12-22 11:17:06 -0800

hahah bradee!! thats still good

!*Iloveallmyhaterz*!:)

i love you guys wrote:
2011-12-22 11:09:22 -0800

Mine was 3 minutes and 17 seconds with out any hints

Hotshot05_1394414
Hotshot05_1394414 wrote:
2011-12-22 11:06:18 -0800

it took me 14 minutes and 16 seconds with one hint at the very end i love crossword puzzles.

OhneeOvfAhhKhindd_1915180

Fancyforeva wrote:
2011-12-21 16:53:57 -0800

this game is dumb

jeniya1234
jeniya1234 wrote:
2011-12-21 16:46:18 -0800

it is kind of easy to me but it is still hard at the same time

wanwan2012
wanwan2012 wrote:
2011-12-21 15:42:14 -0800

that was to hard it ave me a headache

Cookie_140x100

Favorite Christmas Treat - Vote!

• Gingerbread cookies.
  • Candy canes.
  • Eggnog.
  • Mistletoe kisses!

Micro_a mic
Everybody is home for Christmas time so that means lots of eating, resting, and relaxing while wa...
Micro_top10holidayhouses-micro
Check out some awesome musical light displays as Kidzworld lists the Top 10 Holiday Houses!
Micro_stocking-stuffers-micro
Good things come in small packages, that’s why sometimes opening your stocking can be just as exc...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!