Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Should I Switch Schools?

I started high school this year. My junior high was split up into two different high schools. My "best friends" go to my school. They've been mean and are ignoring me and not talking to me lately... Back to Article

jock25_2559889
jock25_2559889 wrote:
2013-10-09 21:51:51 -0700

I HATTTTTEEEE SCHOOOOOOOOOOOL F YOU SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
OOOOOOOOOOOOOL. F YOU SO MUCH! >:dd D:

Rahul007
Rahul007 wrote:
2013-10-09 20:00:11 -0700

No. Don't think like that......... I never treat girls like discrimination...... I treat girls as Princess

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-09 19:37:02 -0700

I love my school too x

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x
x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2012-12-11 08:45:50 -0800

I go to an all girl skool n dey irk my nerves so I cant wait to leave... Goin to poly next year tho'

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-10 18:08:28 -0800

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

Hello-Kitty numder 1
Hello-Kitty numder 1 wrote:
2012-01-08 20:14:48 -0800

luv mii skool

mspinklambo
mspinklambo wrote:
2012-01-03 20:32:36 -0800

cuz therwes 2 many gurls startin mess wit me and they start mess i be ready 2 fight so yah im eady cuz wen the break is over i am goin 2 a new school cuz durrin the break i moved with mii dady

BHnicey99
BHnicey99 wrote:
2011-05-26 09:30:44 -0700

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

How Do You Deal With Being Dumped?

• I cry until I can't cry anymore.
  • I get even by dating his/her best friend.
  • Junk food, shopping sprees and quality BFF time always gets me through a break-up.
  • I've never been dumped.

My boyfriend, that is in the 7th grade, calls me but acts shady at school. He won't talk to me at...

wwefan90
wwefan90 posted in Family Issues:
my mom is not around has not been fore 16 years
jaymir2cool14
at should i do so i dont cry when she starts to argue about it and so i don i would read the bible every time ur mom argues, go some were and say dis OUR FATHER, WHO ARE IN HEAVEN HOLLOW BE THY NAME, THY KINGDOM COME THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IN HEAVEN, GIVE US THIS DAY ARE DAILEY BREAD AND FORGIVE US ARE DEPTS AS WE FORGIVE ARE DEPTERS, FOR THYNESS THY KINGDOM, THE POWER AND THE GLORY FOR EVER AND EVER AMEN, [friend request me]
FudgeBrownies
my dad lives in Illinois so he cant be around to help out like he should be. but my mom likes to start arguing about him supposedly abandoned me and all that.... what should i do so i dont cry when she starts to argue about it and so i dont get grounded for arguing back with attitude.....what should i do?
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots posted in Friends:
If it's a one-off, then she's probably your friend- we all have our flaws. But it sounds like she's constantly doing this- your friend's probably a foe. Talk about it with her- ask her why she's doing this/that to you.
rebelfeminist
"alexiarina123" wrote:ignore him and pretend he is not there , brothers are like that. This. If you don't let him know it bothers you he won't do it. That's just the way brothers work.