Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Should I Switch Schools?

I started high school this year. My junior high was split up into two different high schools. My "best friends" go to my school. They've been mean and are ignoring me and not talking to me lately... Back to Article

jock25_2559889
jock25_2559889 wrote:
2013-10-09 21:51:51 -0700

I HATTTTTEEEE SCHOOOOOOOOOOOL F YOU SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
OOOOOOOOOOOOOL. F YOU SO MUCH! >:dd D:

Rahul007
Rahul007 wrote:
2013-10-09 20:00:11 -0700

No. Don't think like that......... I never treat girls like discrimination...... I treat girls as Princess

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-09 19:37:02 -0700

I love my school too x

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x
x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2012-12-11 08:45:50 -0800

I go to an all girl skool n dey irk my nerves so I cant wait to leave... Goin to poly next year tho'

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-10 18:08:28 -0800

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

Hello-Kitty numder 1
Hello-Kitty numder 1 wrote:
2012-01-08 20:14:48 -0800

luv mii skool

mspinklambo
mspinklambo wrote:
2012-01-03 20:32:36 -0800

cuz therwes 2 many gurls startin mess wit me and they start mess i be ready 2 fight so yah im eady cuz wen the break is over i am goin 2 a new school cuz durrin the break i moved with mii dady

BHnicey99
BHnicey99 wrote:
2011-05-26 09:30:44 -0700

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

How Do You Deal With Being Dumped?

• I cry until I can't cry anymore.
  • I get even by dating his/her best friend.
  • Junk food, shopping sprees and quality BFF time always gets me through a break-up.
  • I've never been dumped.

My boyfriend, that is in the 7th grade, calls me but acts shady at school. He won't talk to me at...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
reply about 1 hour
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
reply about 1 hour
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D