Comments

Dear Dish-It, Should I Switch Schools?

I started high school this year. My junior high was split up into two different high schools. My "best friends" go to my school. They've been mean and are ignoring me and not talking to me lately... Back to Article

jock25_2559889
jock25_2559889 wrote:
2013-10-09 21:51:51 -0700

I HATTTTTEEEE SCHOOOOOOOOOOOL F YOU SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
OOOOOOOOOOOOOL. F YOU SO MUCH! >:dd D:

Rahul007
Rahul007 wrote:
2013-10-09 20:00:11 -0700

No. Don't think like that......... I never treat girls like discrimination...... I treat girls as Princess

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-09 19:37:02 -0700

I love my school too x

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x
x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2012-12-11 08:45:50 -0800

I go to an all girl skool n dey irk my nerves so I cant wait to leave... Goin to poly next year tho'

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-10 18:08:28 -0800

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

Hello-Kitty numder 1
Hello-Kitty numder 1 wrote:
2012-01-08 20:14:48 -0800

luv mii skool

mspinklambo
mspinklambo wrote:
2012-01-03 20:32:36 -0800

cuz therwes 2 many gurls startin mess wit me and they start mess i be ready 2 fight so yah im eady cuz wen the break is over i am goin 2 a new school cuz durrin the break i moved with mii dady

BHnicey99
BHnicey99 wrote:
2011-05-26 09:30:44 -0700

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

How Do You Deal With Being Dumped?

• I cry until I can't cry anymore.
  • I get even by dating his/her best friend.
  • Junk food, shopping sprees and quality BFF time always gets me through a break-up.
  • I've never been dumped.

My boyfriend, that is in the 7th grade, calls me but acts shady at school. He won't talk to me at...

luv_candy
luv_candy posted in Friends:
Friends is some ONE you can trust and tell them your secrets. Have you ever heard the phrase  "Two is BETTER than one." Well not this phrase is always true. Some people prefer to have themselves as their own company. Others prefer to have up to more than 3 meaning a group. Not always there is going to be up to 1. some people are not very socials maybe because they feel lonely, do not want to share secrets, don't like talking, scared others might just make fun of them. Well a friend TO ME is someone:  1. Someone who stands up for me 2. respects me doesn't fool around  3. doesn't make fun of me and tells the truth(honesty) 4. always by my see no matter what 5. nice to me and not mean 6. Hangouts and talks to me  Not always these things are TRUE, I mean to me i don't agree to all of this but to some. COMMENT BELOW!! WHICH ONES ARE TRUE!!! THANKS for you time!:)
vir
vir posted in Style:
"Dana_Vana" wrote:-My recent hair colour is Black and Purple dye, but i am kinda confused what a dress should I wear is it, by the way I prefer deep coloured and light coloured cloths more... :confused :P
vir
vir posted in Style:
"sugarpetals" wrote:ummm sneakers or boots would be the best choice there but sandals and kickers can fit in too Lol
I_lov3_myself