Comments

Dear Dish-It, Should I Switch Schools?

I started high school this year. My junior high was split up into two different high schools. My "best friends" go to my school. They've been mean and are ignoring me and not talking to me lately... Back to Article

jock25_2559889
jock25_2559889 wrote:
2013-10-09 21:51:51 -0700

I HATTTTTEEEE SCHOOOOOOOOOOOL F YOU SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
OOOOOOOOOOOOOL. F YOU SO MUCH! >:dd D:

Rahul007
Rahul007 wrote:
2013-10-09 20:00:11 -0700

No. Don't think like that......... I never treat girls like discrimination...... I treat girls as Princess

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-09 19:37:02 -0700

I love my school too x

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x
x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2012-12-11 08:45:50 -0800

I go to an all girl skool n dey irk my nerves so I cant wait to leave... Goin to poly next year tho'

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-10 18:08:28 -0800

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

Hello-Kitty numder 1
Hello-Kitty numder 1 wrote:
2012-01-08 20:14:48 -0800

luv mii skool

mspinklambo
mspinklambo wrote:
2012-01-03 20:32:36 -0800

cuz therwes 2 many gurls startin mess wit me and they start mess i be ready 2 fight so yah im eady cuz wen the break is over i am goin 2 a new school cuz durrin the break i moved with mii dady

BHnicey99
BHnicey99 wrote:
2011-05-26 09:30:44 -0700

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

How Do You Deal With Being Dumped?

• I cry until I can't cry anymore.
  • I get even by dating his/her best friend.
  • Junk food, shopping sprees and quality BFF time always gets me through a break-up.
  • I've never been dumped.

My boyfriend, that is in the 7th grade, calls me but acts shady at school. He won't talk to me at...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
sleep shorts
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Style:
gray sweat-pants over wet, green & purple swimsuit. hair in green swimcap. purple flip-flops. :just back from swim-team practice:
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Style:
floor length blue skirt tight white shirt with blue flower on it hightops smiley earrings fishtail braid
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD