Comments

Dear Dish-It, Should I Switch Schools?

I started high school this year. My junior high was split up into two different high schools. My "best friends" go to my school. They've been mean and are ignoring me and not talking to me lately... Back to Article

jock25_2559889
jock25_2559889 wrote:
2013-10-09 21:51:51 -0700

I HATTTTTEEEE SCHOOOOOOOOOOOL F YOU SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
OOOOOOOOOOOOOL. F YOU SO MUCH! >:dd D:

Rahul007
Rahul007 wrote:
2013-10-09 20:00:11 -0700

No. Don't think like that......... I never treat girls like discrimination...... I treat girls as Princess

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-09 19:37:02 -0700

I love my school too x

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x
x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2012-12-11 08:45:50 -0800

I go to an all girl skool n dey irk my nerves so I cant wait to leave... Goin to poly next year tho'

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-12-10 18:08:28 -0800

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

Hello-Kitty numder 1
Hello-Kitty numder 1 wrote:
2012-01-08 20:14:48 -0800

luv mii skool

mspinklambo
mspinklambo wrote:
2012-01-03 20:32:36 -0800

cuz therwes 2 many gurls startin mess wit me and they start mess i be ready 2 fight so yah im eady cuz wen the break is over i am goin 2 a new school cuz durrin the break i moved with mii dady

BHnicey99
BHnicey99 wrote:
2011-05-26 09:30:44 -0700

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS ONTO TEN OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

How Do You Deal With Being Dumped?

• I cry until I can't cry anymore.
  • I get even by dating his/her best friend.
  • Junk food, shopping sprees and quality BFF time always gets me through a break-up.
  • I've never been dumped.

My boyfriend, that is in the 7th grade, calls me but acts shady at school. He won't talk to me at...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Hahaha. Well, I don't put too much eyeliner on, but I will try to explain it. Follow your eye line, and just go over it like two times. :p
reply about 1 hour
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
Oh, okay?
LolJokes005
LolJokes005 posted in Style:
"hieverybody22" wrote:help!!all my friennds are tinyand the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums...please help mealittleBIGproblem Look Don't worry about ur weight. Just be a good sport, and wear clother that u're confy in, even if they are ur Mums. And don't worry ill be ur frd :D
jordand08
"Jelly3" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it. This. :)
happyfrizzl12
Dear seraphine10 Tell your mum how you feel about going back to New Zealand for a holiday. Do you worry that there will be earthquakes while you're away? Sit her down in private and tell her how you feel about it. Maybe if she see's how scared you are of going back she won't make you. Just tell her how you really feel about it because earthquakes at 7 years old is traumatizing. Hope this helps.  ​- The Fabulous Unicorn