Comments

Dear Dish-It: Frenemies

MzSmartii asks: “I’m not sure who’s my friend and who’s my enemy at school. Some kids act nice when they want something from me, but as soon as I give it to them they go behind my back and start acting mean again.” Back to Article

bbling
bbling wrote:
2013-11-10 19:02:23 -0800

i fell ya almost everyone in my school are traitors.its everyone for themself

scalysunshine
scalysunshine wrote:
2013-10-17 10:19:09 -0700

True that sister ; |

2kitty22
2kitty22 wrote:
2013-09-14 14:07:14 -0700

true friends are hard to find now a days

quiara beiberlious
quiara beiberlious wrote:
2013-05-02 15:37:50 -0700

People need to be good friends and stop emailing people lies

hutcherfan1
hutcherfan1 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:23:52 -0800

i have the same problem.... and it's so hard.

♥Tiana-Loves-You♥_2241770
♥Tiana-Loves-You♥_2241770 wrote:
2012-09-04 17:06:37 -0700

Y need friends if dey r ganna ditch you?

kaiyacoolgurl
kaiyacoolgurl wrote:
2012-08-01 09:18:44 -0700

if i dont like u im not gone b ur friend imma say bye bye bych

Aishuu
Aishuu wrote:
2012-07-25 08:05:06 -0700

it's obvious; u need true friends.... friends u could really trust!

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-26 19:21:36 -0700

YOU REALLY DONT KNOW WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE NOW ADAYS! ONE MIN THEY SMILING IN YO FACE THE NEXT MIN THEY TALKING BOUT YOU! KEEP YO GRASS CUT LOW CAUSE ITS A BUNCH OF SNAKES IN THIS WORLD!

Aubrey HasMoreSwaggThanU
Aubrey HasMoreSwaggThanU wrote:
2012-04-23 16:33:26 -0700

same thing happens to me... i have found people that i really trust and they have stuck with me through it all... smile

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-15 16:28:17 -0700

Find somebody you can really trust to be your friend, some people are mean, but some people are really nice! smile

Maggiewon
Maggiewon wrote:
2012-04-10 14:36:36 -0700

Hi I feel the same way.

Princewifey 123
Princewifey 123 wrote:
2012-03-20 17:47:16 -0700

lol this really makes me think of that nicki minaj song STUPID HO3!! lol

i luv jesse mccartney
i luv jesse mccartney wrote:
2012-03-17 11:53:47 -0700

they are just drawling attention to some one else because they have somethin to hide

Bieber Got Swagger
Bieber Got Swagger wrote:
2012-03-17 11:47:59 -0700

I know someone who does that to me shes my friend when shes with me but behind my back her and her best friends look at me and point and laugh its not fun!

warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule wrote:
2012-03-02 15:55:01 -0800

try telling them what they did and how you feel about it. ask them if their really your friends. it happened to me, my friend used me too. stand up for yourself. smile

allysharocks
allysharocks wrote:
2012-02-12 13:34:53 -0800

god i hate frenemies they r so ugh i cant explain in words but they r the worst ppl ull evr meet

kazuko626_2023411
kazuko626_2023411 wrote:
2012-02-09 00:21:37 -0800

i hate frenemies i wish i could beat them up >.

ladiminaj1
ladiminaj1 wrote:
2012-02-02 19:18:11 -0800

i meant true

ladiminaj1
ladiminaj1 wrote:
2012-02-02 19:17:46 -0800

dear get ture friends that yhu kno who goin to ride or die for yhu

Ever Been Ditched By Your Friends?

• Yeah, my friends ditch me all the time!
  • They ditched me once, but they apologized.
  • No way! My friends would never ditch me.
  • No, but I ditch my friends all the time.

Micro_meaghan martin micro
Meaghan Martin is winning over America’s heart with her amazing acting and singing. Learn more ab...
Micro_harry potter-micro
We all love summer, but it's almost that time when the weather starts to turn ... you know what t...
Micro_odette_micro
In her new comedy film You Again, beautiful, dark-haired Odette Yustman plays a frenemy - that me...

Thranduil
That is the type of decision capable of changing your life. However, if you don't want to be part of it (And I highly recommend not engaging in that sort of lifestyle), then as hugebear said, you should sit your sister down and explain to her why you do not want to be part of a gang and maybe since you're afraid to lose her, explain that just because you want no part in it does not mean you want to lose her as well.
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Me advices is talk to her.  Tell her exactly what your feeling and you doesnt want to join and ask her why she is joining.  Tell her why you think she shouldnt and also add that you feels that you will lose her if she does.
reply about 1 hour
Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
So my big sister just recently told me she was in a gang, I kinda already figured she was but I never asked. I don't really know how to feel about it. She's like my best friend, I can come to her for anything and I'd do anything for her! Anyways she asked me if I wanted to join the family, I haven't really given her an answer yet, and she keeps trying to pull one out of me so I jokingly asked what gang she was in and she told me she was a crip.Telling me that she and her boys will have my back and stuff... I don't want to lose her if i say no but I also don't want to be in a gang.  =(
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
I guess you should give your parents some time to accept the fact. And don't worry... everyhing wil end up fine.... :)
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
You should probably tell your mom or ny of your siblings about it (if you have any siblings)... or maybe you should just ask your dad about it when he's in a good mood. Hope I was of help.... :)