Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

January 2012 Horoscopes

January marks the beginning of a brand new year! Find out what success lies in your future for 2012 in Kidzworld’s January horoscopes. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-03-16 18:37:48 -0700

im a Capricorn lol xP

report
Cassie.J.Marian
Cassie.J.Marian wrote:
2012-03-02 00:24:44 -0800

For everyone...June 21 is really Gemini...Don't be fooled....just sayin'!

report
babygirl123826
babygirl123826 wrote:
2012-02-16 17:02:09 -0800

wow

report
PuP
PuP wrote:
2012-02-16 16:13:24 -0800

Aquarius 4 lif3

report
D'vontae(Snoopy-Doo)Atlee_2007887
D'vontae(Snoopy-Doo)Atlee_2007887 wrote:
2012-02-16 16:08:42 -0800

Capicorn 4life

report
SoUrKaNdi
SoUrKaNdi wrote:
2012-02-11 19:40:02 -0800

I'm a Scorpio Big Grin ^_^

report
pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-28 21:17:15 -0800

Im a Gemini! smile

report
jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2012-01-27 18:18:05 -0800

Im a Capricorn

report
madyb8
madyb8 wrote:
2012-01-27 18:09:17 -0800

I'm a Taurus GO TAURUS!

report
-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3- wrote:
2012-01-27 12:06:53 -0800

Im The twins. I found my twin like A year or two ago but we arent blood related

report
MrsAndonuts
MrsAndonuts wrote:
2012-01-27 11:18:17 -0800

I'm a Taurus and the Bull is adorable.

report
Ms. Understood
Ms. Understood wrote:
2012-01-27 11:08:08 -0800

Im a Pisces Angel

report
maxiboyxx
maxiboyxx wrote:
2012-01-27 08:25:20 -0800

rawrr imma lion >Big Grin

report
GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-27 08:06:30 -0800

im a CANCER

report
JayceeLynne_12
JayceeLynne_12 wrote:
2012-01-27 07:27:45 -0800

Virgo ;D

report
2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-01-27 07:09:19 -0800

im a leo

report
Princess_Rosebud2
Princess_Rosebud2 wrote:
2012-01-26 18:31:31 -0800

Sagittarius Big Grin

report
kimmyokoanime
kimmyokoanime wrote:
2012-01-26 14:11:25 -0800

I am a virgo

report
Yaya1233
Yaya1233 wrote:
2012-01-23 04:59:13 -0800

Pisces!!! smile

report
MiaD35
MiaD35 wrote:
2012-01-22 13:53:03 -0800

OMG Capricorn! ;o

report
back to story
F1067551042750

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

  • Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.

related stories

Micro_sagittarius micro
December is the time for holiday cheer... find out whether your horoscope will be merry and brigh...
Micro_scorpio_micro
Brrr! November means the start of winter ... find out how cool your horoscope is this month right...
Micro_libra_micro
Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month rea...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes