Comments

January 2012 Horoscopes

January marks the beginning of a brand new year! Find out what success lies in your future for 2012 in Kidzworld’s January horoscopes. Back to Article

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-03-16 18:37:48 -0700

im a Capricorn lol xP

Cassie.J.Marian
Cassie.J.Marian wrote:
2012-03-02 00:24:44 -0800

For everyone...June 21 is really Gemini...Don't be fooled....just sayin'!

babygirl123826

madyb8 wrote:
2012-01-27 18:09:17 -0800

I'm a Taurus GO TAURUS!

-Kayuko3-
-Kayuko3- wrote:
2012-01-27 12:06:53 -0800

Im The twins. I found my twin like A year or two ago but we arent blood related

MrsAndonuts
MrsAndonuts wrote:
2012-01-27 11:18:17 -0800

I'm a Taurus and the Bull is adorable.

Ms. Understood

2012-01-23 04:59:13 -0800

Pisces!!! smile

MiaD35
MiaD35 wrote:
2012-01-22 13:53:03 -0800

OMG Capricorn! ;o

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.

Micro_sagittarius micro
December is the time for holiday cheer... find out whether your horoscope will be merry and brigh...
Micro_scorpio_micro
Brrr! November means the start of winter ... find out how cool your horoscope is this month right...
Micro_libra_micro
Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month rea...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT