Comments

January 2012 Horoscopes

January marks the beginning of a brand new year! Find out what success lies in your future for 2012 in Kidzworld’s January horoscopes. Back to Article

Aschalaj

DemonDog16 wrote:
2012-01-21 14:13:28 -0800

taurus yeah yeah

991Tori
991Tori wrote:
2012-01-21 06:05:10 -0800

Woot woot for all the Capricorns!

ChazzaB
ChazzaB wrote:
2012-01-21 04:45:29 -0800

YAY IM A GOAT!

depprulz11
depprulz11 wrote:
2012-01-20 12:24:43 -0800

i....am.....GEMINI!!!!!! my horoscope was right!!! i am gonna look back 2 this ALL THE TIME!!!! Big Grin

puffyamiyumi3

2012-01-20 04:04:22 -0800

I AM PISCES

sa1
sa1 wrote:
2012-01-19 21:10:25 -0800

me taurus!
my life of 2012 iz goin awesome!
but evry thing is gonna blow up in 25th??
omg!!

shizuka
shizuka wrote:
2012-01-19 21:03:45 -0800

im a libra gal!!! n it says true!!!

adds_rocks
adds_rocks wrote:
2012-01-19 21:01:31 -0800

i am scorpion

kimdy1522
kimdy1522 wrote:
2012-01-19 16:19:32 -0800

IM A CAPRICORN WHAT IS THAT Confused

A-Dork-Able
A-Dork-Able wrote:
2012-01-19 15:55:01 -0800

i'm A SAGITTARIUS Mii b-day is November 22nd ayyyyyyyyy Nicki Minaj Is A SAGITTARIUS 2 December 8

shadowknight247

2012-01-17 09:31:51 -0800

Pisces forever

@maddiewithfrnds
@maddiewithfrnds wrote:
2012-01-17 07:55:12 -0800

mah d cancerrrrrrr!!!!!.....smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.

Micro_sagittarius micro
December is the time for holiday cheer... find out whether your horoscope will be merry and brigh...
Micro_scorpio_micro
Brrr! November means the start of winter ... find out how cool your horoscope is this month right...
Micro_libra_micro
Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month rea...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel