Comments

January 2012 Horoscopes

January marks the beginning of a brand new year! Find out what success lies in your future for 2012 in Kidzworld’s January horoscopes. Back to Article

Aschalaj

DemonDog16 wrote:
2012-01-21 14:13:28 -0800

taurus yeah yeah

991Tori
991Tori wrote:
2012-01-21 06:05:10 -0800

Woot woot for all the Capricorns!

ChazzaB
ChazzaB wrote:
2012-01-21 04:45:29 -0800

YAY IM A GOAT!

depprulz11
depprulz11 wrote:
2012-01-20 12:24:43 -0800

i....am.....GEMINI!!!!!! my horoscope was right!!! i am gonna look back 2 this ALL THE TIME!!!! Big Grin

puffyamiyumi3

2012-01-20 04:04:22 -0800

I AM PISCES

sa1
sa1 wrote:
2012-01-19 21:10:25 -0800

me taurus!
my life of 2012 iz goin awesome!
but evry thing is gonna blow up in 25th??
omg!!

shizuka
shizuka wrote:
2012-01-19 21:03:45 -0800

im a libra gal!!! n it says true!!!

adds_rocks
adds_rocks wrote:
2012-01-19 21:01:31 -0800

i am scorpion

kimdy1522
kimdy1522 wrote:
2012-01-19 16:19:32 -0800

IM A CAPRICORN WHAT IS THAT Confused

A-Dork-Able
A-Dork-Able wrote:
2012-01-19 15:55:01 -0800

i'm A SAGITTARIUS Mii b-day is November 22nd ayyyyyyyyy Nicki Minaj Is A SAGITTARIUS 2 December 8

shadowknight247

2012-01-17 09:31:51 -0800

Pisces forever

@maddiewithfrnds
@maddiewithfrnds wrote:
2012-01-17 07:55:12 -0800

mah d cancerrrrrrr!!!!!.....smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.